Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DISK] DarkLisk | No ICO | Decentralized Stuff | X11 - page 12. (Read 41471 times)

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
lol, OP pumps out this shitcoin as a joke after calling LISK a scam and what do I find?

I click on page 19 to finally see whats going on with it and..

"49 sats Angry "

"dumpers will be sorry"

"WE NEED TO CUT POW, TOO MANY COINS"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

absolute fucking hilarity

What's funny is, DarkLisk is launched and Lisk still doesn't exist.  Did you make this post to fulfill the 50 post requirement for your Waves campaign? 

Remember ltcr? Not to speak from xdoge or dogex coins.
You know that the only thing lisk and Disk have in common is... The name.

Now let US wait for the hyping Wave: be Patient Disk will rise when lisk Starts...
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
When comes DogeLisk in Scrypt ? Smiley
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
There will be another update later in the week to address some technical things.

One thing that has been brought up to us, is a few users want to shorten the POW time-frame. Does anyone else have an opinion for, or against this?

Yes. POW should be cut short at block 50,000 and be full POS.  Too many coins are pumped out daily and getting dumped.  I highly doubt anyone will be against this.  Please consider this. 

Yes please cut it short at 50000.

Still I dont think the price is because too many coins are being mines and dumped. At the current difficulty and price miners would not sell, especially asics would be wasted like this and gpus could find something more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
lol, OP pumps out this shitcoin as a joke after calling LISK a scam and what do I find?

"49 sats Angry "

"dumpers will be sorry"

What's funny is, DarkLisk is launched and Lisk still doesn't exist.  Did you make this post to fulfill the 50 post requirement for your Waves campaign? 
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

"49 sats Angry "

"dumpers will be sorry"

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
There will be another update later in the week to address some technical things.

One thing that has been brought up to us, is a few users want to shorten the POW time-frame. Does anyone else have an opinion for, or against this?

Yes. POW should be cut short at block 50,000 and be full POS.  Too many coins are pumped out daily and getting dumped.  I highly doubt anyone will be against this.  Please consider this.  
I think if that coin will start to get some value on the market asics farm or fpga will destroy the coin ( they will just mine and dump)
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Yes. POW should be cut short at block 50,000 and be full POS.  Too many coins are pumped out daily and getting dumped.  I highly doubt anyone will be against this.  Please consider this. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Have you guys considered DAPPS using Crypti?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 30
Windows wallet with updated logo can be downloaded here https://github.com/diskdev/disk/releases/tag/1.0.0.1
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I think when DISK will enter POS phase after 100000 blocks than only it will gain price above atleast 500 sat if we can get new wallet for disk before this. Already 30000 block is reached 30% of Pow coin is completed. Is there any update about the new wallet for disk yet?
Activity: 53
Always hated coin swaps, but I guess we could do a dapp that handles it. Use the dapp, send in disk, address using the dapp gets darklisk crypti.  Pretty easy to do.  DarkHQ, please share your thoughts.  I don't  mind coding it all and setting it up.  Maybe community will provide bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Value of DISK will rise once the new wallet comes out.
Activity: 34
Raised in difficulty...
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
We would need to make sure all holders have moved their coins out of exchanges first. There is no guarantee otherwise that they will control the coins after the swap

And POW still has a long time to finish, probably more than a month
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
So I was thinking on this one.
How about once pow ends, we fork over to the crypti source and do a snapshot of the current balances of all DISK, and have the new chain gen block give all the new crypti(DarkLisk) tokens to holders.

Then we can move forward with apps and all that jazz a whole month before LISK ever launches.

Sounds good, I'm in.
So I was thinking on this one.
How about once pow ends, we fork over to the crypti source and do a snapshot of the current balances of all DISK, and have the new chain gen block give all the new crypti(DarkLisk) tokens to holders.

Then we can move forward with apps and all that jazz a whole month before LISK ever launches.

Any chance of getting the richlist updated? I noticed it is a bit out of date on http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/disk/
Activity: 34
Buy no dump ...  Smiley
28450 blocks now
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Fast dumpers will regret their move soon, these things take time, we're still in accumulation phase right now.
Pages:
Jump to: