Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 100. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Do you plan to take part in the next big exhibition, which is dedicated to the blockchain? I would like to see your pavilion on it.
what is the next big exhibition? If you mean big block chain meet ups that is what our team is constantly doing.  Our CTO and CEO both speak regularly at these events that you speak of.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The development of the project depends very much not on how good the road map is and whether they will be able to prove that the scale of the platform really does not work in other projects.

Well, let's see how do the team respond with that kind of situation because the platform still in development stage. The idea is quite a curious thing to know especially about this infinite data.

I watch this topic in the forum and see that the work even without looking at such a bad market normally goes. But here's how they will earn and most importantly what with the fall of the entire sector is certainly a big question without answers.

This is true, if they will be transparent enough on how they will get the earnings from this project it will definitely change the project
As they have already incorporated the roadmap they will be taking initiatives to set the back up plans to handle even all the trend lines of market up or down so that they can easily achieve the goals.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The development of the project depends very much not on how good the road map is and whether they will be able to prove that the scale of the platform really does not work in other projects.

Well, let's see how do the team respond with that kind of situation because the platform still in development stage. The idea is quite a curious thing to know especially about this infinite data.

I watch this topic in the forum and see that the work even without looking at such a bad market normally goes. But here's how they will earn and most importantly what with the fall of the entire sector is certainly a big question without answers.

This is true, if they will be transparent enough on how they will get the earnings from this project it will definitely change the project
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I see that the network is working, but I do not see its effectiveness, so when you are already distributing coins, you can check everything.
I hope that will be happening mate because actually i havent seen any update about but who knows maybe i just hope they update us on whats going on with the test tokens
Yes, I would very much like to take the tokens for testing and find out how they work in practice, and not just with rumors.

Message @Rstrong1 in telegram to get some free test tokens. Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

tell me please, what should I do to get free tokens? Is there any condition for participation in this distribution? I would like to get a few tokens from such a famous project.
Yes, I don't see any info about the airdrop of free tokens anywhere in the group also checked the pinned message but no info about the free tokens. Please let us know more about it so that everyone could get an opportunity to earn them.

If you don't see anything of free tokens then it's good to say that they don't have Airdrop or it's already been done by the team recently.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I see that the network is working, but I do not see its effectiveness, so when you are already distributing coins, you can check everything.
I hope that will be happening mate because actually i havent seen any update about but who knows maybe i just hope they update us on whats going on with the test tokens
Yes, I would very much like to take the tokens for testing and find out how they work in practice, and not just with rumors.

Message @Rstrong1 in telegram to get some free test tokens. Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

tell me please, what should I do to get free tokens? Is there any condition for participation in this distribution? I would like to get a few tokens from such a famous project.
Yes, I don't see any info about the airdrop of free tokens anywhere in the group also checked the pinned message but no info about the free tokens. Please let us know more about it so that everyone could get an opportunity to earn them.
Activity: 336

Merit: 3

Activity: 574
Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Their preparation is the best way to earn more investors indeed as if they get start the ICO now, of course it will be a mess.
Preparation is such a thing, which is really very important for a good start of the project. The team needs to work daily and pay attention to various trifles and not to allow even small mistakes. It is not possible to postpone everything at the last moment, the sooner the flaws are eliminated, the better.
Activity: 378
Activity: 434
Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Their preparation is the best way to earn more investors indeed as if they get start the ICO now, of course it will be a mess.

Most developers are usually in a rush to get the ICO done and completed though? Cause why not? That's just them getting a ton of bitcoin for nothing
I agree, but if everything is in a hurry what will happened to the project is the project results reasonable and excellent. I knoe everything and everyone is in a hurry but lets be eextra careful special the team members. They need to make sure ddecisions for the goodness of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Most developers are usually in a rush to get the ICO done and completed though? Cause why not? That's just them getting a ton of bitcoin for nothing
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Will a team that works as one is more powerful and possibly achieve their goals and plans. Preparation and well explained project platform will cath and attract the attentions of many specialy the investors.
Dua
Activity: 616
Will I be distributing free tokens? I would like to know, to tell my friends about this project and that they also took part.

Message @Rstrong1 in telegram to get free dispatch tokens! Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Seriously you people are giving free tokens.Then many people will join here to see the give away.So do you also have bounty program to get more coin 
an excellent opportunity for many supporters to participate in the development of the project. I'm sure many people will take part in this distribution. I hope the price of the tokens will go up and we will be able to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 35
When will the news of the bounty program appear? I am very grateful to join this project, because I like their work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Will I be distributing free tokens? I would like to know, to tell my friends about this project and that they also took part.

Message @Rstrong1 in telegram to get free dispatch tokens! Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Seriously you people are giving free tokens.Then many people will join here to see the give away.So do you also have bounty program to get more coin 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GUYS!! Quick question – what's the best place to follow the Dispatch Labs news? You have a Twitter, right? I have also heard that your Telegram community is pretty damn active – how true is that?? Anyways, best of luck, and thank you for the response!!
Yes. The Dispatch Lab telegram are very much pretty. The communications between the members and the administrators are well organized. And that is why the community really have good reviews from the people. Soon, this project will have a bright future and possibly become more successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Since they are based in USA, i don't think they will even bother making a public ICO when the funding for this project is already supported by private investment pools.

If they are based in the USA I am just wondering if strict regulations by the country will be implemented in this project? Anyway, let's see what are the future plans of this project.
Merit: 105
GUYS!! Quick question – what's the best place to follow the Dispatch Labs news? You have a Twitter, right? I have also heard that your Telegram community is pretty damn active – how true is that?? Anyways, best of luck, and thank you for the response!!
Pages:
Jump to: