Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 97. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
The toughness of the Dispatch Labs team as well as the whole project to remain strong and very progressive and productive here in the crypto currency community can be seen clearly to the long struggle of this project. We know for sure and aware that the team has come to face different challenges and obstacle here and I as hoping that they will keep o striving for the better and success of the Dispatch Labs.

Its been a month I see dispatch lab will be going on the next level, Its pretty amazing too see a site that has been featured on many crypto article and magazines.
I might be agree with you on some points but, let me think about it. They have been likely 1 year without your notice since their linkedin profile was registered 1 year ago :/
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The project was already running in a couple of months now. So far so good, there are minor issues they have been resolved, well congrats team Dispatch Labs.
Yeah. The project have been here for a long time and we can see that the team behind it always make sure that the project will be in a good position to ensure it's truly functions here in crypto world. Soon, with what the team said, there will be more new big updates and progress of the platform that will make all investors satisfied.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
The toughness of the Dispatch Labs team as well as the whole project to remain strong and very progressive and productive here in the crypto currency community can be seen clearly to the long struggle of this project. We know for sure and aware that the team has come to face different challenges and obstacle here and I as hoping that they will keep o striving for the better and success of the Dispatch Labs.

Its been a month I see dispatch lab will be going on the next level, Its pretty amazing too see a site that has been featured on many crypto article and magazines.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
How will you tell the world about yourself, do you have any ideas on how to proceed with your project? How long will it take?

In general, a project do a lot of marketing for them to have publicity. In crypto space, the best things to be famous is through social media and using the bounty campaign or having an airdrop.

Airdrop is a good way of promotion! We will keep that in mind when we design our advertising campaign.
Airdrop is a good way to help promote your project only if you make the distribution itself interesting and maximize the complexity of the registration process by increasing the reward.
Yes airdrop is becomming more complicated but at least it is now a improving since they required kyc for every participants. It is now impossible for abusers to use multiple account to claim airdrop.

I think the airdrop campaign has already ended and finished I dont know if there are other upcoming campaigns and bounties for dispatch lab project. Well I am hoping there is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
The project was already running in a couple of months now. So far so good, there are minor issues they have been resolved, well congrats team Dispatch Labs.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Wait, as i know so far that they have token sale before right? Maybe only crowded sale but not as ICO type?
Crowdsales means ICO in the crytocurrency world and ICO gives coin or token after you donate them, but it spelled in a different word.
Most projects start thier project by crowdfunding since it is much easier to get the needed funds from interested supporters. However some projects are using this to thier advantage to scam and take money from the investors.
Other projects or some have done it, but their are ways to prevent it by being more vigilant, means you can find them trustworthy by the teams back ground or through their platforms?
Activity: 308
The future of this project has a solid foundation. I think that with such a foundation one can try to achieve the set goals
Yes project need to create strong foundation for the possible fruitful success. They should have strong and determined team members and devlopers to aim the victorious future. Hope they can update and release new progress of the project to catch interests of the people in crypto community.

For me, advertising and marketing are the key to success, if this two will be properly implemented then surely many investors will be attracted to this project and may invest huge if ever.

I think if they will be focusing on both aspect they will achieve success early and proceed with their roadmap as what they have proposed.

The Dispatch team is advancing on both the developer front and on the marketing and awareness front.
It is good to know that dispatch are both focusing on promoting and developing the project ,then it is assured that both users and investor would support the team.
Yes. The team are more focusing now in promotion of Dispatch project. They know how good and effective it is in attracting potential investors that will be the basis in reaching the goals and purposed of this platform here in crypto world. I'm just hoping that whatever the dev team doing right now, it will bring more opportunities and make the project completely done.

Promotion plays a key role to meet the necessary goals which are already planned now it is a good step if we gain more supporters who can actively take up the activity to reach out to the investors.

Promoting and advertising products almost like you giving a sample or making a panel test that can attract more customers and investors that help accomplish the goals and vision of the team.
Activity: 322
Here is our most recent interview with Zane Witherspoon on Fabricatorz Foundation. https://www.instagram.com/p/BlwJ2Amhkv7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g1q0dje5kf5f

I already watch an old interview of him that published in Apr 17 on your youtube channel, but Where is the recent interview?! this link only take to picture of Zane Witherspoon, I think you shared the wrong link !
indeed this is not a valid link. Developers should give us a working link to the video with this interview. I'm interested to see this.
It is seeming an instagram link dev team requires a validation process for all the tasks and a checklist that will make them to recheck and make all the things done in a simple manner and ultimately leads the operations even smoothly.
Dua
Activity: 616
Here is our most recent interview with Zane Witherspoon on Fabricatorz Foundation. https://www.instagram.com/p/BlwJ2Amhkv7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1g1q0dje5kf5f

I already watch an old interview of him that published in Apr 17 on your youtube channel, but Where is the recent interview?! this link only take to picture of Zane Witherspoon, I think you shared the wrong link !
indeed this is not a valid link. Developers should give us a working link to the video with this interview. I'm interested to see this.
Activity: 266

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Dispatch lab have proven themselves at this stage of the project as a responsible team that can solve any difficulties with which they become stuck.
They are still moving effectively though is kinda slow i just hope they go a little bit faster with their whole updates and mybe we will get some good news soon
Same here. I'm hoping for the team Dispatch Lab to make more new announcements about the platform as soon as possible so that all people here who supported the project will not get tired of waiting. It is very essential to have at least once a week of news and updates.
Activity: 378
Dispatch lab have proven themselves at this stage of the project as a responsible team that can solve any difficulties with which they become stuck.
They are still moving effectively though is kinda slow i just hope they go a little bit faster with their whole updates and mybe we will get some good news soon
It is all the team have taken a strong initiative in acknowledging all the workflow and the tasks accurately that is leading the future aspirations in a successful manner
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How will you tell the world about yourself, do you have any ideas on how to proceed with your project? How long will it take?

In general, a project do a lot of marketing for them to have publicity. In crypto space, the best things to be famous is through social media and using the bounty campaign or having an airdrop.

Airdrop is a good way of promotion! We will keep that in mind when we design our advertising campaign.
Airdrop is a good way to help promote your project only if you make the distribution itself interesting and maximize the complexity of the registration process by increasing the reward.

If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

If that the case that dispatch project needs more investors is that the team should find ways to make it attractive and useful to everyone. They should also focus on how to get investors just like through advertisement in social media and others. Hope the team can think easily what's best to do. I do hope for their success.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Thank you so much admin for this shared information regarding project updates. We also would like to thanks that our suggestions and ideas for te improvements of the project are heard by the team and thanks for appreciating our ideas.Hopefully one of the ideas that shared will be implemented soon or in near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Is the activity of the project taking a hit,as the active members of the community is going down?
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Nice platform and solution with new consensus.
I have supported and invested some ETH.
Good luck!

Well congrats to you, you're aboard. Just relax on your investment because I know it will grow eventually if the team will put the work.
Yes I think that this is correct,as this project still may be less popular,but has still significant influence in the community.
Yes, Investments in the Dispatch Labs project will surely grow as they are getting more support and traffic towards the project and the community in growing very fast. I think due to the active development of the project it will get good profits from the market and the value of the project will increase due to this.

Also because the team behind the Dispatch project are very dedicated and serious on their doings. They always make sure that everything is set according to the plans. Although there are some issues and concerns here that cannot possibly fulfill by the team, but I'm sure they were going to pursue this platform in the market.
All the apperance at times appear a bit late however their team is maintaining an accountability for all the activities and holding responsibility holding the ownership for what they are working.
I also think that you should first always research the project if you want to invest large sum ,that's just my opinion here.

Before contributing to any project!  I think it is of utmost importance to do your research.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: