Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 129. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
In terms of advisors I think if u added an influencer from crypto it will be great..I can suggest some names privately but it could bring in thousands to our community
That would be very helpful for the project bud, we need someone who can make this project popular by doing a short advertisement or promotion.

There are already some of the people suggesting same concern and I think dev already know that. It's because advertisement is the only way to make the project be popular here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
Well best case scenario team keep up with their promise of bounty Campaign and hopefully we get other news because since the made announcement way back there have been absolutely nothing up till now
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled.Maybe I can buy a little more.
Yes I agree.i think that the project is growing as fast as possible and that is possible because they are sticking to the roadmap and their plan.
The project is growing due to the active work of the development team. They really developed their advertising campaign qualitatively, and it brings many positive changes to the project.
Exactly,to my knowledge I think that the team is working at the full potential and therefore that is a good news for the project and the users.
Yes. They are working for it but they have also experiencing difficulties now as they were still not able to provide some good promotions like bounties. Although the team have promised that they are fixing some legal and technical aspects on this. I just hope they can launched it as soon as possible so that supporters will still be here to follow and continue in supporting this project.
Activity: 434
I know that many projects participate in various ratings, increasing their recognition. Does the Dispatch team also want to participate in similar ratings to increase its advertising campaign?

quite interesting question. and a rather difficult question. I would also like to know the answer to it.
Fake reviews and ratings never helps however dispatch had huge success as we could even experiencing various communication involvement and engagement from more users who are showing even more interest to take their part for joining.
Actually any movement, let and not the present, won't do much harm to the project, and on the contrary will help him to attract even more users because such lawful exist, people tell other people and those follow the tastes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
In terms of advisors I think if u added an influencer from crypto it will be great..I can suggest some names privately but it could bring in thousands to our community
That would be very helpful for the project bud, we need someone who can make this project popular by doing a short advertisement or promotion.

There are already some of the people suggesting same concern and I think dev already know that. It's because advertisement is the only way to make the project be popular here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled.Maybe I can buy a little more.
Yes I agree.i think that the project is growing as fast as possible and that is possible because they are sticking to the roadmap and their plan.
The project is growing due to the active work of the development team. They really developed their advertising campaign qualitatively, and it brings many positive changes to the project.
Exactly,to my knowledge I think that the team is working at the full potential and therefore that is a good news for the project and the users.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The team is active in the forum and in the telegram. I think that this is a good sign of their future intentions in the implementation of the project.

Yes. The team are very active in the community which is a plus factor for the project. It can help to gained positive reviews from the investors and possibly invest here. Hopefully, more updates and progress will be coming so that people who supports the project will stay.

Risk will always be present especially in terms of participating in a newly created platform. That's why it's important to know all the details needed so that people will know if it has the possibility to success. It's quite hassle but this should be necessary to avoid further damage just in case if the project failed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Yes, a new and good strategies are needed to improve the project and gain more popularity. The devs must make a step how they can attract and encourage more investors to support dispatch labs.
That lets the operations team understand the project further step of action plan also the team working with them will have a vision to understand the project accordingly announcements brings participants know the updates.
Activity: 294
I know that many projects participate in various ratings, increasing their recognition. Does the Dispatch team also want to participate in similar ratings to increase its advertising campaign?

quite interesting question. and a rather difficult question. I would also like to know the answer to it.
Fake reviews and ratings never helps however dispatch had huge success as we could even experiencing various communication involvement and engagement from more users who are showing even more interest to take their part for joining.
Activity: 196
People are really looking forward to this project. The Dispatch Labs team is getting more popular compared to its past performance. But as of now, more and more questions and queries are raising by the people of the Dispatch Labs community. Hopefully all is well according to the plan of the project team.
It is a good news for the project if they gain more questions and queries for it just show how the people are getting interest in the project and many are getting into it.
really I see a lot of questions to the development team from the supporters of the project. But unfortunately not all the questions found their answers. We are still waiting for the reaction of the team.
you are right and I think the devlopers have to give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.i thope the developers will focus on this topic.
A video presentation about the aim and concept of the project can give every supporter and investor a better view and know about the project and this will also make people more interested in the project. A video presentation can make the project grow in many ways and people would know about the projects aim.

Yes I agree, having video presensentation will help a lot to minimize those queries to new comers, becauss most of us preffered to watch a short video that is all about the project summary. Hope it will be granted, I am sure it will help a lot to the team and to the new investors or supporters. Hoping for the success of this project.
That easily gives a complete understanding for the audience at one go as all the preparation to explain the concept and provide the information about project in a proper manner listing all the advantages will bring a positive response.
Activity: 308
People are really looking forward to this project. The Dispatch Labs team is getting more popular compared to its past performance. But as of now, more and more questions and queries are raising by the people of the Dispatch Labs community. Hopefully all is well according to the plan of the project team.
It is a good news for the project if they gain more questions and queries for it just show how the people are getting interest in the project and many are getting into it.
really I see a lot of questions to the development team from the supporters of the project. But unfortunately not all the questions found their answers. We are still waiting for the reaction of the team.
you are right and I think the devlopers have to give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.i thope the developers will focus on this topic.
A video presentation about the aim and concept of the project can give every supporter and investor a better view and know about the project and this will also make people more interested in the project. A video presentation can make the project grow in many ways and people would know about the projects aim.

Yes I agree, having video presensentation will help a lot to minimize those queries to new comers, becauss most of us preffered to watch a short video that is all about the project summary. Hope it will be granted, I am sure it will help a lot to the team and to the new investors or supporters. Hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 518
All those more queries can make us understand the participants high demand for the project where as the developers are actively taking their ownership in fixing all the issues and considering the participants queries as their priority and quoting the right solutions.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 423
The team is active in the forum and in the telegram. I think that this is a good sign of their future intentions in the implementation of the project.

I dont think so.they can be active in the telegram but i can't see They are active in the forum.if you go through the forum,none of the question they answer from the participants   
I totally agree with you, it will be have a little affect to reputation of Dispatch Labs team, honestly. I hope they will rent CM asap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
At several nearly days, Ethereum network meeting stuck with high gwei and fees because they have  a lot transaction of smart contract. Will Dispatch Labs can solved it, even i know they have fast transaction, but any case can happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

I dont think so.they can be active in the telegram but i can't see They are active in the forum.if you go through the forum,none of the question they answer from the participants   
Activity: 434
Hello guys.
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.
the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.
Do you think they will just promote it through advertisement instead of having bounty campaigns? It is taking so long.
it is taking time because I think team members will gonna bring something new for us. to make more traffic new ideas needed
yes, it will take a certain amount of time. But I still think that along with the advertising campaign the team could launch a bounty campaign to increase the popularity of the project.

They already have a big project, what they need now is to just be more popular. They can also do the marketing strategy of Cortex Labs or Aelf blockchain where they are very active in going to blockchain meet ups and they also have automatic bounty campaign that is called candy.
There were advices from various people that thinking advertisements will be very helpful for the project. I gues it realy will. The bounties are also very applicable specialy to thoose who wants to support while earning. I wish victory will be possible for this project soon because I really like the project personally. They captivate my attention,
Activity: 126

Agree with you, you can pay small amount to influencers for their advertising. It's more cheaper than traditional advertising campaign.
Activity: 280
Hello guys.
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.
the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.
Do you think they will just promote it through advertisement instead of having bounty campaigns? It is taking so long.
it is taking time because I think team members will gonna bring something new for us. to make more traffic new ideas needed
yes, it will take a certain amount of time. But I still think that along with the advertising campaign the team could launch a bounty campaign to increase the popularity of the project.

Meh, IMO they should launch a proper BTC or ETH based bounty instead of a token based one where there's like 5 people participating who'll dump the tokens

It would cost them too much. That's why they prefer to use their own token for bounty campaigns in order for the bounty hunters to use also the platform even though they're dumping the coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Hello guys.

the project still not promoted fully yet. we are waiting for the bounty campaign and their promoting system. promotion is the source of finding investetors.  I hope investors will find the project worthful.

Meh, IMO they should launch a proper BTC or ETH based bounty instead of a token based one where there's like 5 people participating who'll dump the tokens
Activity: 378
Has anyone got test tokens? The speed of transactions is interesting. I asked in a telegram but they did not send me.

Hi I would try again in Telegram. We are usually very active in there. Unfortunately sometimes we get a lot of messages so sometimes they are missed.  I will be sure to notify a group admin who will process your request right away.
thanks!

Yeah, just try to chat the developer in the telegram group because they were potentially giving much answers for all curious questions.

That's right. The admins of the Dispatch Lab telegram are very responsive in giving details about the works of the developers and in answering some questions regarding the progress of the project. They are actively communicating with the members in which will be a sign of a good community.  
Yes,  they realy active in the telegram channel. They are very accommodating and friendly. They make people comfortable and well entertain in every questions and inquiries that visit the group. The comments about the project social media are very positive. Hopefully the team will continue to grow and assist people that visit in the telegram group.
I completely agree with you that in the telegraph they are friendly and hospitable and you know this really pleases.
Jump to: