Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 125. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Expect a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will start.
yes but I think there need some development on marketing to attarct investors toward the project. so that they can invest their valuable money here.

Thank you for your input, the devs are working on more advertising/marketing as it is a cornerstone for a good project.
undoubtedly this is the right strategy. But tell me, how about a bounty campaign? Will you run it or do you just have enough of the advertising campaign for the project?

As what you can see, they replied that the team still discussing about it and hopefully it will have a better output. They already started to clarify things and maybe they are now focusing on inviting some of investors.

Some people are hurry to see the team launching bounty program, but they are not getting attention to the fact that this project is still in early stage and it may take year before we can see available in exchange, I doubt Participators will have patient to involve in bounty program that requires to wait for that long time.
Long term running is good for someone have invest at Dispatch Labs, it will be not dangerous and have good roadmap.
Yes absolutely true, dispatch project is a long term investment because it has different stages to accomplish before it gets a good standing in crypto market so we need to just hold our tokens even of it takes 5 years.
Activity: 224
So what is going on here in this project plans for its bounty campaigns programs? I was looking forward to this project because I find its concept and ideas very beneficial to the community. I hope the this will keep striving and reach its success.
Activity: 434
It is really interesting idea.
A rather interesting logo, consistent design!  Good luck team.
behind it there is a strong team and advisors. they are working hard to make this project effective. but they need a strong promotion system
A strong team needs their solidity to keep improving and make the platform turn into a really good platform made in the university.
behind it there is a strong team and advisors. they are working hard to make this project effective. but they need a strong promotion system
That's why many are interested when the bounty program is launched. This will help to tell about the project.
Well, it is not a great idea to launch the bounty program just to help to tell how worth is the project really is. I'm really interested to join the bounty, how can I find it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
That's why many are interested when the bounty program is launched. This will help to tell about the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Summer is the time when life in the crypto community pauses, I hope that closer to the fall we will see updates.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?

On ethereum blockchain, you can't store all type of data, but on DISPATCH, some of data will be stored out side of blockchain which allows to store all type of data and it will be still connect to blockchain.

Maybe it will be much better if the developers will make some video presentations explaining how their platform works and what is their difference from other projects.
You can see the video, and if i don't have any mistake, they have Question and Answer video before long time ago.
Activity: 423
yes but I think there need some development on marketing to attarct investors toward the project. so that they can invest their valuable money here.

Thank you for your input, the devs are working on more advertising/marketing as it is a cornerstone for a good project.
undoubtedly this is the right strategy. But tell me, how about a bounty campaign? Will you run it or do you just have enough of the advertising campaign for the project?

As what you can see, they replied that the team still discussing about it and hopefully it will have a better output. They already started to clarify things and maybe they are now focusing on inviting some of investors.

Some people are hurry to see the team launching bounty program, but they are not getting attention to the fact that this project is still in early stage and it may take year before we can see available in exchange, I doubt Participators will have patient to involve in bounty program that requires to wait for that long time.
Long term running is good for someone have invest at Dispatch Labs, it will be not dangerous and have good roadmap.
Activity: 266

Activity: 406
Generally here all as always and everywhere. As there are people, there are so many opinions and views. General question time after time, we all know the results. The team has a lot to do.

I can guarantee you that the team is busy at work developing the project, we will answer general questions and post major updates here, thank you for understanding!
Thanks of course for your promises, it definitely adds optimism for investors. However some sceptics still don't trust in your platform, I hope you will outdo them after successful start.
I think we still need to wait for news and updates from developers, and then we can draw conclusions about how well they work.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Generally here all as always and everywhere. As there are people, there are so many opinions and views. General question time after time, we all know the results. The team has a lot to do.

I can guarantee you that the team is busy at work developing the project, we will answer general questions and post major updates here, thank you for understanding!
Thanks of course for your promises, it definitely adds optimism for investors. However some sceptics still don't trust in your platform, I hope you will outdo them after successful start.
Well i think the idea of them taking their time to work well on the project is tolerable i just hope the keep the community updated on whats to come and when so we get our calendar ready
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled.Maybe I can buy a little more.
Yes I agree.i think that the project is growing as fast as possible and that is possible because they are sticking to the roadmap and their plan.
The project is growing due to the active work of the development team. They really developed their advertising campaign qualitatively, and it brings many positive changes to the project.
Exactly,to my knowledge I think that the team is working at the full potential and therefore that is a good news for the project and the users.
Yes. They are working for it but they have also experiencing difficulties now as they were still not able to provide some good promotions like bounties. Although the team have promised that they are fixing some legal and technical aspects on this. I just hope they can launched it as soon as possible so that supporters will still be here to follow and continue in supporting this project.
I totally understand your statement and this can be reasonable as the points are facts.

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

Interesting Article, I hope you will release a graphical interface to set the node because currently the method for setting up a node is a command-line only process, So it's unfriendly for many people.

This has been noted and the developers are going to work on a more user friendly solution.
Thanks for your input.
A universal project that will be of interest to many, so I believe that investors will be interested in the proposal. Only where is it?

I'm no sure what you mean but where is it? The test-net has already been launched and you can get free-tokens if you measure Rstrong1 on our telegram channel Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs.
Dispatch Labs CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon were interviewed by the YouTube Channel, Master the Crypto.  Lots of good information here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7RRjK_XHQ&feature=youtu.be
Great interview indeed, hopefully some of our members concerns was able to be answered on this video presentation. In case not I think telegram channel can also a good way to seek for answers about this project.
If you attentively watch video, then you will be able to find answers to all questions interesting you concerning the project, the CEO has mentioned both the most important questions, and various trifles which interested users of community. I hope in the future will be one more video with answers to questions.

What questions would you like answered? If you join our telegram and ask, we may even include them in the next video!
Thanks, for your support. If you missed it before this is our Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Administrators are active in social networks, but are not active on the forum. Identify someone who will be responsible for the information here.
Dont worry bro.Though they are busy with so many work as they have to work in different field for promotion, but very soon they will give you all the information
I do personally trust the developers and the team for this project and i am sure that this project might surely bring something new to the community. The team might surely look forward to get some time to reply to each possible query and hope that they might do the same much quickly.
Mainly The developers are upto something for good to their project.show some trust for them,they will very soome come back with good news

That's right they are working very hard on the main-net which will launch later on this year! For the time being the team is traveling the world to spread the buzz of the project and working with more potential investors to have an absolutely solid main net launch.
The project is not bad, but I seem to have missed the free distribution of tokens, if it was or was not it, please tell me.

Hi, feel free to message Rstrong1 on our telegram (https://t.me/dispatchlabs) for free tokens on the test-wallet!

Jump to: