Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 164. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
What are the future plans of the project after it gets the projected recognition and audience?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
so many projects lately it is almost imposible to keep track of them all. i have just discovered this but at first glance it looks ok..so..further analysis needed Smiley
Yes, there are many new projects, but there are not many good projects. For example, I think that the project DISPATCH LABS is worth a closer look, it seems that the team refers to the development of the project seriously.
Yeah I agree with you.you should give them a chance.there is so many good features to follow them & take part in their project.it will give a big chance of success
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
so many projects lately it is almost imposible to keep track of them all. i have just discovered this but at first glance it looks ok..so..further analysis needed Smiley
Yes, there are many new projects, but there are not many good projects. For example, I think that the project DISPATCH LABS is worth a closer look, it seems that the team refers to the development of the project seriously.

Well, they seems to show some unique ideas which commonly what investors wanted to have. There are a lot of similar projects that are running right now and hopefully this can make some difference in the world of cryptos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello Dispatch Team,

if you are looking for experienced bounty campaign manager in bitcointalk, you have him Smiley   Please get in touch to talk about the organization of your bounty campaign in bitcointalk.
I think the team can running bounty program by themself and manage it for more convenient. Anyway, it depends on what strategy of the team.
at the moment the team is developing a bounty campaign. And most likely they already have their own bounty manager, because I have not seen information about the vacancy in the project anywhere.

Well, that is good that they already doing it so that their project will be more known here in this forum and also in social networking site. This is the only program that is very effective and commonly used strategy. Hopefully, things will happen according to what is in their plan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
If anyone want to testnet token for testing Dispatch Labs system can creat wallet and join official telegram group for apply Smiley
Yes. The team announced that their testnet token is now open and available. And the details about this updates can be found in their telegram chat. Hopefully, more people and investors will visit on their website and create a wallet there so that they can have the test.
Dispatch team have the genesis block ready to be launched by Q3 and the technical development will continue after the creation of the genesis block, with more developers on boarding to expand on the functionality of the dispatch block chain and the team have also kept an active monitoring on various token based communities.
Activity: 378
Activity: 380
I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
but I think it would be quite good if the developers still launched at least a small campaign of generosity. I think many supporters of the project would appreciate this update.
I don't think so. If you are an investors, you want to know anything about project. The points at here that, the team should have enough people for answer any question form us.
I do not understand what you meant? The fact that the team is not enough people who can answer our questions? Then they should take more administrators who will answer.
Well, the only thing we can find the answers for our questions is by visiting their telegram chat where the admins is actively communicating with the members most especially to the investors. They are having good communication there and it looks like the admins are very kind.
I think the devlopers are very bussy nowdays so we have to give sometime to them beacause they are also human like us.And if you have any urgent questions related to project then you can join the telegram group of DISPATCH LABS beacuse the admin is very good active there.
Activity: 378
If anyone want to testnet token for testing Dispatch Labs system can creat wallet and join official telegram group for apply Smiley
Yes. The team announced that their testnet token is now open and available. And the details about this updates can be found in their telegram chat. Hopefully, more people and investors will visit on their website and create a wallet there so that they can have the test.
I do not know what the team announced, but I already sent my number a long time ago, but I did not get any test tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hello Dispatch Team,

if you are looking for experienced bounty campaign manager in bitcointalk, you have him Smiley   Please get in touch to talk about the organization of your bounty campaign in bitcointalk.
I think the team can running bounty program by themself and manage it for more convenient. Anyway, it depends on what strategy of the team.
at the moment the team is developing a bounty campaign. And most likely they already have their own bounty manager, because I have not seen information about the vacancy in the project anywhere.
Activity: 294
The possibilities are not every day given.amazing and reliable project. So take it and discover  this great platform with best team.injoy your time.I am very confident that this will be very successful .

It seems as if what you say is true, the team should be ready to serve all suggestions from the community so as to be considered for further development. Of course this will make the project successful and also great performance.

This could boost more their impression and traffic to the public, I dunno if they have active staff here that answers the suggestions and quires of the members here.

It seems they have a very active team if you check thier telegram channel. If you are included on that group you will surely appreciate thier efforts.
They are active in Instagram, I think that this is already a reliable sign that the team is doing its job
Yeah, but, it would be better if they were active in many social medias so the project won't make you not updated about the news.
The dispatch team is working to build a robust community of developers, investors, thought leaders, block chain enthusiasts as well as legal advisers  instructions it is a huge community who work together.
Activity: 196
Hello Dispatch Team,

Activity: 434
Activity: 532
The possibilities are not every day given.amazing and reliable project. So take it and discover  this great platform with best team.injoy your time.I am very confident that this will be very successful .

It seems as if what you say is true, the team should be ready to serve all suggestions from the community so as to be considered for further development. Of course this will make the project successful and also great performance.

This could boost more their impression and traffic to the public, I dunno if they have active staff here that answers the suggestions and quires of the members here.

It seems they have a very active team if you check thier telegram channel. If you are included on that group you will surely appreciate thier efforts.
Yes, they really are all active. The teams are very pleased to entertain the supporters and investors that coming to the project socialmedia channels. Their telegram community is increasing each day. Good indication that project is very excellent and attractive.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

I agree with you. Telegram has a lot of news about the updates, developments, news, and everything that should be published publicly.
A check list is a high recommendation where they can focus on every panel of priorities to cover all parameters and team cooperation, involvement with active communication that brings a huge response from the new participants.

But a serious project with active and dedicated team members must not only focus on telegram channel but must be equally active in all their social media channel most specially here in their ann thread.
Activity: 224
From the internet of people and increasing community we can say that Dispatch Labs project is getting demand in the market. There admins are also very active on telegram and other social media to answers the question of every person who is interested in project and this helps them in getting more investors to the project.
Yes. The dev team of Dispatch project are doing great in giving answers and replies from the people who joined on their telegram chat. Investors are having good time in the group because the admins are very responsive in giving informations about the platform.
Activity: 294

I agree with you. Telegram has a lot of news about the updates, developments, news, and everything that should be published publicly.
A check list is a high recommendation where they can focus on every panel of priorities to cover all parameters and team cooperation, involvement with active communication that brings a huge response from the new participants.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

They are active in Instagram, I think that this is already a reliable sign that the team is doing its job
How the activity of developers in Instagram somehow can will influence development of the project and its improvement? Your logic isn't absolutely clear. Perhaps you meant Telegram?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
From the internet of people and increasing community we can say that Dispatch Labs project is getting demand in the market. There admins are also very active on telegram and other social media to answers the question of every person who is interested in project and this helps them in getting more investors to the project.
Activity: 476

Yes they realy have good selections of its team members. They make sure that they chooses the best of the best. Each team has individual expertise and knowledge. Team assigned in their telegram channel are very active and responsive. They also very accommodating to new comers.
Jump to: