Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 18. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
Yes, have several months more and we go to 2019, i think the postpone of the team will bring something news at their new update about Dispatch Labs platform.
That would give also an advantage to them to rethink of better plans if ever they have much brighter idea for marketing or dealing with the project. More time is equals to better output.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.

Yes the development of the project is still going on. Though it's not that fast but surely. This is a proof that the team is doing great to make the project succesful. Hoping the team will continue to do their best until they achieve their main goal.
Though they won't say it we know that they are doing there best for it, and surely they will achieve their goals step by step to avoid more complications in the future.

Yes, actions speaks louder than voice, so even if the projects did not announce frequently we have seen a lot of improvements and even before that the market is in deep the project never give up and did not stop developing.
I agree with you, that is why now the Dispatch Labs project has many supporters and investors who are confident that they will receive profits from their investments in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.

Yes the development of the project is still going on. Though it's not that fast but surely. This is a proof that the team is doing great to make the project succesful. Hoping the team will continue to do their best until they achieve their main goal.
Though they won't say it we know that they are doing there best for it, and surely they will achieve their goals step by step to avoid more complications in the future.

Yes, actions speaks louder than voice, so even if the projects did not announce frequently we have seen a lot of improvements and even before that the market is in deep the project never give up and did not stop developing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
Yes, because the idea are very convincing for all people who have make cryptocurrency as part of their daily life. Also, the team behind this project are much more competitive in terms of developing more features that can attract more people to support the project until it launched in the market.

Well I just hope that all of this positive attitude and features of the team and this projects are real and hoping to see more improvements as time passes by. Looking forward to it to happen the soonest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
Yes, because the idea are very convincing for all people who have make cryptocurrency as part of their daily life. Also, the team behind this project are much more competitive in terms of developing more features that can attract more people to support the project until it launched in the market.

Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

There was agile labs where developers are more engaged by understanding the competitors challenges and new technologies that is allowing them more creative to bring new implementations added for the existing platform by working with the scrum master.
Competition is normal in this kind of, and this can truely help of a certain project because by means of that continuous innovation and improvement is always their motivation so that a one project can be ahead in the competition.
Of course since competition can also be good in company, without it innovation and faster improvement is impossible so basically its also a form of motivation of the project.
Activity: 280

There was agile labs where developers are more engaged by understanding the competitors challenges and new technologies that is allowing them more creative to bring new implementations added for the existing platform by working with the scrum master.
Competition is normal in this kind of, and this can truely help of a certain project because by means of that continuous innovation and improvement is always their motivation so that a one project can be ahead in the competition.
Activity: 574
Really the popularity of the project gradually begins to gain former steam. It is connected with the stable cost of bitcoin and eth at the moment.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
A long time to go back Dispatch Labs, have any news at here? I really hope they will running their ICO as soon as possible.

I've been seeing this ICO questions here but I don't think they will really have any, if you are interested to be part of the investors you have to contact them and they are going to refer you to some investment pools.
Yeah, because if I am not mistaken they won't held an ICO as I have read in the previous comments, though I don't know the reasons but we might understand it soon.
Activity: 560
Activity: 560

Well, yes. However, there is so many things that we can have in the dispatch labs since they can store so many infinite data in their platofmr.
A long time to go back Dispatch Labs, have any news at here? I really hope they will running their ICO as soon as possible.

I've been seeing this ICO questions here but I don't think they will really have any, if you are interested to be part of the investors you have to contact them and they are going to refer you to some investment pools.
Activity: 504

In thisbcommunitynof crypto currency or in any other aspects of life, competitors cannot be avoided so easily. What the project team of a certain project should do, like this Dispatch Labs is to keep on its further innovation which may lead to the advantage and continuous improvements of the project that makes the people or its supporters and investors keep following and trusting this platform to be beneficial to the whole community.
Activity: 294

Activity: 378
Yes, have several months more and we go to 2019, i think the postpone of the team will bring something news at their new update about Dispatch Labs platform.
Why do we think about an end they may come with new share holders and do bring new aspirations which will allow the existing partners, investors, participants also increase the business with new portfolios with new phases after successful profit shares for the first phase of the project.
Activity: 423
Activity: 434
Activity: 322
Am sure there are 2017 projects that are yet to launch mainnet yet so i think basically is really not bad if they launch in the next three months infact it will make things more faster
Architect of the project will obviously take a look on your expectation however they do focus on subsequent formalities even eradicating the obstacles and with every fix through proper solutions they may take a next step of such launch with a successful deployment activity.
Pages:
Jump to: