Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 15. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.

Meh the bounty only tends to be successful only if they actually make it worthwhile to put actual effort instead of mere spamming comments here
I think that it should be more like a affiliated process instead of spamming.

Making advertisements on crypto related forum like this is good for the team to promote, and also youtube videos.
Well, it might be a great way to making an advertisement on the crypto related forum and also youtube videos, it will be good also to make a blog.
I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
That's really good news for Project. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, advertising in my opinion is the main engine for the development of the project. Therefore, developers should not save on the advertising campaign.
I agree to your opinion, though not at to waste the funds for other advertisement but to use it more efficiently as to worthy advertisement.
I'm not sure if its a waste of money since I don't have any opinion about it though. I hope they will make a better opportunity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
That's really good news for Project. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, advertising in my opinion is the main engine for the development of the project. Therefore, developers should not save on the advertising campaign.
I agree to your opinion, though not at to waste the funds for other advertisement but to use it more efficiently as to worthy advertisement.
Activity: 336
As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.

Meh the bounty only tends to be successful only if they actually make it worthwhile to put actual effort instead of mere spamming comments here

Making advertisements on crypto related forum like this is good for the team to promote, and also youtube videos.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy

Thank you for this weekly update from dispatch lab, Everyday this project is growing big. Keep it up!
Activity: 504
The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.

Well 2019 is kinda too long to wait, But if they can make other people to see what they have finished and done this year, Then the team can potentially attract more members to join in.
true. but establishment of project needs some times and people can wait for good things.  team is active so they worth trust by members
Well, I can say that this project is worth to wait since they are too long with us here in the crypto currency community and they are so active and we can see that they are keeping us all updated to all their announcements and news as well as they really striving hard even how unstable the crypto market now which competition is very difficult too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.

Well 2019 is kinda too long to wait, But if they can make other people to see what they have finished and done this year, Then the team can potentially attract more members to join in.
true. but establishment of project needs some times and people can wait for good things.  team is active so they worth trust by members
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon
Merit: 100
True, how the team do their job can really be seen through their action. This is a proof that they are legit and doing their job heartily, with effort, hardwork and cooperation which is very important to have in each member of the team. Looking forward for latest updates in this project and hoping that the team will be successful in doing their job.
Agree, we might notice slow updates and pr1of the project as of now but,  I can assure my self that the team are just busy with working the primarily concerns and needs of the project to be a successful and profitable in the future.
Of course, the development project is the closest thing they focus on current, we never know what efforts are being made by the team to make it all run smoothly, can only hope the best and wait for good news from the project as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
True, how the team do their job can really be seen through their action. This is a proof that they are legit and doing their job heartily, with effort, hardwork and cooperation which is very important to have in each member of the team. Looking forward for latest updates in this project and hoping that the team will be successful in doing their job.
Agree, we might notice slow updates and pr1of the project as of now but,  I can assure my self that the team are just busy with working the primarily concerns and needs of the project to be a successful and profitable in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

They still need more time for complete the improvement at their platform, right? I think  2019 is good for begin of Dispatch Labs.
Yes, they still need more time to set up and done everything 2019 is about to come but since the project is not yet fully equipped and updated hopefully year 2019 will be the best year for this project. Gudluck team, I wish best of 2019.
Activity: 308
at what stage is the project developing now?

Have a look at their roadmap. Mobile wallet for both android/IOS and Testnet 2.4 are out, they also other additional products that related to main one, I forgot about it, but you can their Mediam account to find out. Anyway their protocol will be ready in coming new year.
Android/IO is a good go where we can easily gain more traffic from those sources and developers are taking more initiatives by engaging the experts suggestions which will ultimately benefit the entire project.
Also, they always actively attending some crypto events like now where the Dispatch Community Manager is going to attend Community Building Fundamentals Event in San Francisco, USA. This shows that the team are constantly putting efforts to make the platform recognized by the people around the world.

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

Cheesy
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Have a look at their roadmap. Mobile wallet for both android/IOS and Testnet 2.4 are out, they also other additional products that related to main one, I forgot about it, but you can their Mediam account to find out. Anyway their protocol will be ready in coming new year.
Android/IO is a good go where we can easily gain more traffic from those sources and developers are taking more initiatives by engaging the experts suggestions which will ultimately benefit the entire project.
Also, they always actively attending some crypto events like now where the Dispatch Community Manager is going to attend Community Building Fundamentals Event in San Francisco, USA. This shows that the team are constantly putting efforts to make the platform recognized by the people around the world.
Positive actions and public demonstrations of a product are categorically necessary for good development of the project, it certainly by itself. But also you shouldn't forget about communication on social networks with the community, it will also bear fruit.
Activity: 490

Activity: 294

Merit: 0
Merit: 126
Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.

Not yet, it mentioned in first post, Dispatch is currently in development of an ambassador campaign, details will be available shortly. And The ambassador campaign will be announced here as well as on our community channels. So just join their telegram to get update, but I think the bounty would only for people whom want to work as ambassador for Dispatch in their county to get tokens as payment. Anyway wait for the official details, this is just my own anticipation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.

Well, if that is their strategy then so be it. Probably, they have already a lot of private supporters which we assumed to be bigger investors. Moreover, they need to be transparent so that everything could be visible to all people that wanted to take part of the project.
Well let's just respect and support what the project team strategy is. Well, I can see that the team is transparent so don't need to worry to them. But I am not saying that the Dispatch Labs should be contented to their current status here in the crypto currency community because in anytime there are different kinds of changes that is unthinkable that might happen. So keep striving and achieving the best for all of us.

This project has been for months now and as far I am concerned they are still here and making new developments for the sake of their platforms.
Yeah, they are still here developing the project and improving each of their feature one by one until they have reached the success
Of course, since it is their job in order to achieve their goals. That is why they are putting all their effort to get the attention of many audience to invest in this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.
They have receiving so much popularity that starting a bounty will waste of their time & money also.Join this project,nothing will be on waste   
It it because the ico rating sites have given them a good ico score and they also have a growing community that spreads the news about this project to outsiders.
At this rate they already gain much popularity due to their ratings, how much more if they make bounty campaigns sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: