Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 182. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of such projects, how can yours differ from those of others similar to your project?
Dispatch labs is maintaining a unique agenda with highly planned activities where all the goals are easily achievable where the team had a proper vision on all the deliverables.
Though its a good project with unique aganda but I don't see any update from the team & develpers.But I can trust this project for better update
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
It's been a while since I last checked on this project, it's going great to be cost, by the way are there major updates or changes?
Per checking the telegram channel and other sites they are providing, Francis Hwang, CEO of Bucket Technologies will be speaking at the upcoming Blockchain Economic Forum Tuesday June 19th.
Thats kinda good new atleast we know things are getting started slowing i hope we get news and updates of the event and Dispatch also. Some updates and surprises will be welcome here
For a quite time there was actually a wait most was keen to know about the progress of dispatch labs however this new announcements are reaping into a better understanding for all the investors who chose Dispatch Labs.

So the team will be joining a forum? If that is the case, then it is a good move which it can help them to get more investors and also boost their popularity. If the team will do more promotional stuffs then probably they can have more support from the people.
Yes, promotion and marketing is a very important part of any project. They can also higher some marketing experts to work with them which will help them in attracting more supporting peoples and investors to the project. They already have a great concept behind the project which will lead them to huge success in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of such projects, how can yours differ from those of others similar to your project?
Dispatch labs is maintaining a unique agenda with highly planned activities where all the goals are easily achievable where the team had a proper vision on all the deliverables.
Activity: 135
In fact, so perhaps we can say about any project now . Since there are no unique developments in principle in the ideas, probably all the niches are already filled and will be oversaturated very soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
What is the minimum investment for this project? And is it now a good time to invest in this project?
It seems they disnt disclose the minimum purchase amount under thier website and this thread so I assume you will only get they details when you send them email.
Actually it is not the only way to learn. By simpler method will be to write to official telegram group and the administration will answer quicker.
Agree, admins in telegram group are very active like 24/7 I think they many admins in telegram and they switched time to time to assist all inquiries. I can assure to you that uou inquiries will be cater as soon uou send it.
Activity: 574
What is the minimum investment for this project? And is it now a good time to invest in this project?
It seems they disnt disclose the minimum purchase amount under thier website and this thread so I assume you will only get they details when you send them email.
Actually it is not the only way to learn. By simpler method will be to write to official telegram group and the administration will answer quicker.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi there! How many of you are familiar with Zencash? I am sure that many, personally I'm a big fan of this crypto! Now this cryptocurrency has been added to the Paytomat system! Paytomat is a Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments. Paytomat has a lot of reliable partners such as NEM. Anyway, go check it out.
Activity: 532
What is the mechanism for making a profit from this project? What will the project administrators earn?
Of course, they will be paid by money, not the tokens. I wonder how much is the ICO collected so far, is it reached softcap?
You can also earn from project bounty campaign. I am sure their will be generous rewards in return for your support. You can also be one the investors, but if you applied as administrator you can also earn good amount. About the ICO so far I didn't notice some new updates stating the collected ICO.
Activity: 182

That seems ridiculously cumbersome to do since that's literally the most basic information that should be publicly available in any ICO thread/site
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It's been a while since I last checked on this project, it's going great to be cost, by the way are there major updates or changes?
Per checking the telegram channel and other sites they are providing, Francis Hwang, CEO of Bucket Technologies will be speaking at the upcoming Blockchain Economic Forum Tuesday June 19th.
Thats kinda good new atleast we know things are getting started slowing i hope we get news and updates of the event and Dispatch also. Some updates and surprises will be welcome here

Dev should make more marketing strategy and also they need to share some of their important update about their platform for the good of their supporters. Their concept seems pretty good but they have to put more effort to make it more simple and cam easily be understand by some common people.
Activity: 224
For a quite time there was actually a wait most was keen to know about the progress of dispatch labs however this new announcements are reaping into a better understanding for all the investors who chose Dispatch Labs.

So the team will be joining a forum? If that is the case, then it is a good move which it can help them to get more investors and also boost their popularity. If the team will do more promotional stuffs then probably they can have more support from the people.

I think the team already did their best efforts to have a good promotion of this project. Because as I have noticed on their telegram chat, it continously increasing day by day. But still I agree with you mate that they need to do more promotional stuffs inorder to have a better chanced to become more popular here in crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Yeah, I think they are already on the move to make such positive results, I hope that they would show great and new updates sooner even if it is slowly.
Activity: 434

What is the mechanism for making a profit from this project? What will the project administrators earn?
Of course, they will be paid by money, not the tokens. I wonder how much is the ICO collected so far, is it reached softcap?
Activity: 602
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain wasn't overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Great thing to know that the Dispatch Lab team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this project to succeed and attain its great goal.
Yes they are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.

Well I am hoping that the activeness of the team will never stop whatever may happen to their project. The team must provide security and need to increase their trust score so that more and more investors will be encourage to join this project.
I thinkthe team should have to been more and more active nd try to solve all queries related to project so it will give satisfaction to all members also helps to invest them in DISPATCH LABS.i think the devlopers have to more focus on the advertisement of project beacause it will helps to increase the community of project.

Or they can spend some of that ICO money in simply hiring someone competent to market their coin like how other people and businesses do
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
How good are the project fees? We can count on the fact that the team will manage to get to the hard cap?
Activity: 378
Jump to: