Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 37. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think the team is conducting a long testing of the platform, because they want to make an excellent product.

That's one hell of a testing if they are STILL stuck in the testing phase of the entire project, cause it's been legit MONTHS since they started out

Definitely, we need to see the results about the testing phase in order to satisfy the people's doubt. They have to show the transparency for them to be able to be trusted.
If the testing face is done and results are collected and noted the next step to do is plan and create new ideas that applicable for the project. The transparency of each transactions needs to well recorded. The transparency is another way to gain the public trust and attentions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I see that the team has been working since April 19 and has 185 pages of discussions, I hope soon the team will announce the launch of the project. I wonder how much it will cost 1 coin.
Keep patient because the team need prepare more and more. Actually the team provide us 2 times for test Dispatch Labs application. I think they will make new announcement soon.
I agree with you. The team need prepare carefully to handle a lot of problem and maybe for cope up with chaos at market at this time.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Not only promotion and advertisements that leads to success. But it also requires good performance from the team in developing the main functions of the platform. They also need to innovate and explore more ideas to ensure that the project will be convincing and be like by most investors here in crypto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I think the team is conducting a long testing of the platform, because they want to make an excellent product.

That's one hell of a testing if they are STILL stuck in the testing phase of the entire project, cause it's been legit MONTHS since they started out

Definitely, we need to see the results about the testing phase in order to satisfy the people's doubt. They have to show the transparency for them to be able to be trusted.
Activity: 423
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website /]MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.

Seem's legit? Damn, I'm gonna put my private key and password in your suspicious site to be hack by you. This is not the right thread to scam people.

I think you should give pm and report instead of make reply him at Dispatch Labs topic bro.
Activity: 434
201 pages gone and what is the Dispatch Labs gain from this community at current time? I have seriously about this.

Hello what do you mean gone? I recently browse their site and saw that they have currently and partnered sponsor? I see 6 companies listed in the site.
Well, so they have partnership with 6 companies right? As i know about Dispatch Labs roadmap, they will make something at this month like AMA.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
rating 3.0 is good so far.  but to success its essential to bring more investors and traders. bounty is a great source of letting people know about this
Yes, the bounty is a good source, but the developers do not think to launch the company, most likely they do not see the point.
may be thay have another tricks to develope their project but not launching bounty programme. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The project has all chances to be very successful ! But success would be even better if there was a public sale of ico ! If it was without any KYC and quizzes, I think the public would appreciate it and the token would be released on the exchange with a much higher price ! DISPATCH LABS is composed of good advisors and great plans !
They already got so much investors that they will be successful in ICO.one the reason is that they don't need any KYC form participation. 
Activity: 308
Have there been any news about when the bounty program will be held. And do the developers want to cancel it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The project has all chances to be very successful ! But success would be even better if there was a public sale of ico ! If it was without any KYC and quizzes, I think the public would appreciate it and the token would be released on the exchange with a much higher price ! DISPATCH LABS is composed of good advisors and great plans !
Some plans are not enough for the project to work at full capacity, but the team is trying and the results are already visible.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Agree, every developers wants the best for their team. Specialy they will never srop believing that the project they supported. The competitive teams will do everything for the betterment of their platform. I am sure team are very busy preparing things in order to bring this project to the top.

The product does indeed have its strong sides. This is how competition gives birth to movement, how it paves the wave for new policies and smart machines being the domains of knowledge which is shared among all people via distributed storage databases, through communication channels joining clusters of botnets on all continents and under the water.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
It seems this projrct is not affected regardless if bitcoin and ethereum is going down. Its good that they already built their reputation in their community.
Yes, as far as I understand, the price of the token does not depend on the price at the moment Bitcoin or Ethereum, it's a very good indicator that the team knows its work and has experience in the field of crypto currency.
Merit: 4

Activity: 504
Yes, really testing has been going on for a very long time and I do not really like it. Because all the same if testing passes they should notify us what is happening at the moment.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Agree, every developers wants the best for their team. Specialy they will never srop believing that the project they supported. The competitive teams will do everything for the betterment of their platform. I am sure team are very busy preparing things in order to bring this project to the top.
Activity: 560
Making an excellent product will be having a great future for the platform since it gonna make them having a tremendous profit.
Activity: 560
I believe that DISPATCH LABS will create an absolute product in the near future. LABS DISPATCH will be very developed in the future. I'm very like DISPATCH LABS.
Me too. This kind of a project should be having a better product and a great fundamental on its way to reveal the truth of the platform.
Activity: 23
I believe that DISPATCH LABS will create an absolute product in the near future. LABS DISPATCH will be very developed in the future. I'm very like DISPATCH LABS.
Activity: 378
Activity: 140
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
Pages:
Jump to: