Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 39. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Maybe, we need to wait a little further, I think the team is just so busy.
Agree, we need to be patient guys. Hosting a project is not easy and needs alot of preparation and efforts, thinking about what will be a good way to improve and attract others to support the project. Hopefully we can understand their situation. Its is not easy to serve hundres of master my friends. Please strengthen your patience as much as you can.
I think the developers will be able to fully implement their plans in this project. I observe its development and I am almost sure of its successful future.

Well, if they continue to make development and have some enough funds to support the said project then probably their plans will be achieved. If all things are going well, probably this is going to be worth to wait until the end.
Yes, the team still doing something more for improve their platform and the main goal is serve everyone can up and download usefull documents, files.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Agree, we need to be patient guys. Hosting a project is not easy and needs alot of preparation and efforts, thinking about what will be a good way to improve and attract others to support the project. Hopefully we can understand their situation. Its is not easy to serve hundres of master my friends. Please strengthen your patience as much as you can.
I think the developers will be able to fully implement their plans in this project. I observe its development and I am almost sure of its successful future.

Well, if they continue to make development and have some enough funds to support the said project then probably their plans will be achieved. If all things are going well, probably this is going to be worth to wait until the end.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
There are no updates for several reasons. For example, there is nothing to update as something ready is tested already. The second option is that the team creates something special and big therefore on it some time is necessary.
Just wait and be calm so you don't have to be worry about the new updates or an improvement made in the platform. You no need to rush
Survive that there are no updates if the administrators do not answer the available questions, but here is an absolutely different situation.

Well it will depend how important the updates and how the developers will answer our queries, I agree that we should be patient waiting for more updates but let's admin that frequent updates can really boost the popularity of a project.
Just answering queries doesn't make a massive difference but NOT anwering any questions makes people doubt your project and the integrity of the team

You have a point, and probably dev should take sometime to answer some major concerns from their clients or people who have some issue about the progress of the project. This is to avoid any confusion and clear the people's mind.
Activity: 308
I see that the team has been working since April 19 and has 185 pages of discussions, I hope soon the team will announce the launch of the project. I wonder how much it will cost 1 coin.
Keep patient because the team need prepare more and more. Actually the team provide us 2 times for test Dispatch Labs application. I think they will make new announcement soon.
I agree with you. The team need prepare carefully to handle a lot of problem and maybe for cope up with chaos at market at this time.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

I agree with you, promoting the project through advertisement is a good move to achieve access because it can help a lot in making it become more popular. If the team keep doing it, I am sure that it will become successful. The team should also be flexible to whatever they encountered problem or changes.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Definitely, they are too much busy in marketing and advertising the platform because as we can see on their social and telegram channels, the updates were more about the sessions or the team attending some events in other countries. I think this is a very good strategy to attract more supporters and investors. IMO.
Activity: 504
Hi people! I here read the comments and many write that the team is going to make the company generosity, if someone knows something about this, could you write for it? When will it start?
Actually people only discuss at here. Everything to make sure, you should go to their website and read news.
So I ask, because I did not find this information on the site. There is nothing that could be associated with generosity or bonuses.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
There are no updates for several reasons. For example, there is nothing to update as something ready is tested already. The second option is that the team creates something special and big therefore on it some time is necessary.
Just wait and be calm so you don't have to be worry about the new updates or an improvement made in the platform. You no need to rush
Survive that there are no updates if the administrators do not answer the available questions, but here is an absolutely different situation.

Well it will depend how important the updates and how the developers will answer our queries, I agree that we should be patient waiting for more updates but let's admin that frequent updates can really boost the popularity of a project.
Just answering queries doesn't make a massive difference but NOT anwering any questions makes people doubt your project and the integrity of the team

If the team answers, then it is already at least the good sign from their party. It says about their responsibility to the community. Another matter, as far as these answers specifically will help.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0

Sounds chill.. i think that was dispatch lab working now the bounty program and soon it will be announce here just be updated guys also in their social media accounts.
Activity: 423
201 pages gone and what is the Dispatch Labs gain from this community at current time? I have seriously about this.
Activity: 378
The peculiarity of this project is that interest in it grows without carrying out a bounty program. This seems not real, but it's true.
yes I agree, even without the launch of generosity, the company is now easily recognizable among other projects. The team does everything right, the project is becoming more popular.
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 434

Activity: 336

indeed, I see a lot of comments about the team's communication with their supporters. The development team really needs to somehow work more actively with its supporters.
Activity: 140

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 294

There could be something behind their silence as you have stated however developers at times may not answer for all the general queries which was already answered and at the back end they will successfully proceed executing the scrips and run the operations as per the expected target.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 378
Dispatch administration might publish all the required information on their whitepapers however further updates do need to take part only through the approvals from all levels and they does requires proper validations on the activities they take part, seems we need to understand management prospective.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
A project without bounty have reached so far.They don't need any extra promotion for their project.so real project have real investors who will be remain for their good 
Pages:
Jump to: