Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 89. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
how hard cap relate to planing sale but what if you have losing after public sale if so then please tell that

What do you even mean by losing? Like the price of the coin falling down? Then nothing can be done and the investors are shit outta luck and lose money
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!

That's good news then that you are launching a bounty campaigns! What will you pay the supporters? Tokens, ETH, BTC?

Surely, this bounty campaign will be a big help making the project more popular to the community of crypto. It is also expected that more participants will join and if that so more people also will spread the information that will lead also to have more supporters and investors.
I also believe in that the bounty campaigns and other form of marketing strategies will help to boost project reputation and popularity. If the project will decide to do a campaign I am this will be a success and another chancs and opportunities for everyone  who participated the project.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

and send admin @Rstrong1 your public key and he will send you some tokens.
Good news for us now. I am a fan of android devices. Maybe i will have some feedback after try your app Smiley

If I buy token it will be on apps wallet? to buy ans sell we need to use app?

Of course, what's the use of their platform if the users won't be able to use them, right?
Correct. The platform design for the specific function. Thjs functions are done to serve for the users and all project subscribers. This project is nice and running smoothly in the market. Hopefully this project will reach the top and able to make good results out of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!

That's good news then that you are launching a bounty campaigns! What will you pay the supporters? Tokens, ETH, BTC?

Surely, this bounty campaign will be a big help making the project more popular to the community of crypto. It is also expected that more participants will join and if that so more people also will spread the information that will lead also to have more supporters and investors.

the project is interesting but it is unlikely that investors will enter at this stage until they understand the growth prospects. the market is falling and the volume of small major players prefer to invest in the top and therefore small projects should present something incredible that there is not yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
what about  Just added the Dispatch Platform ICO to my website? tell that announcement if i do so
Activity: 280
The dev team really exert effort for this project, might as well let's support this kind of platform.
Activity: 546
Will there be translations into other languages of your site? The more languages, the more confidence there is in the project.
Yes. More languages will make the project easy to understand by many people in the world especially to those countries that have no enough communication in English. Hopefully, the team Dispatch will consider this so that the platform will be likely to invest and have more advantages from the others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Good news for us now. I am a fan of android devices. Maybe i will have some feedback after try your app Smiley

Of course, what's the use of their platform if the users won't be able to use them, right?
Activity: 32
how hard cap relate to planing sale but what if you have losing after public sale if so then please tell that
Activity: 504
Well i think is time to try out the application released I just hope they make the procedure for getting test token much easier maybe through google form it will be more seamless and easy

The app is a wallet and in order for them to send you some token they need your address, adding a feature to ask for tokeing test through the app is unnecessary since it's only for those who want to test and will not remain for long time.

I'm having a problem installing the latest wallet app on my phone, Its takes so long to install the software and suddenly it disappears as It didn't exist on my phone. Anyone same problem?
I havent tried that yet bud, have you tried communicating this issue in telegram chat group. Admin is currently active atm they might answer it right away.
Yeah that is true the administrator in the telegram of the Dispatch Labs team is very active, and also the community there in their telegram is very active that the members helps each other and supporting what the other people wanted to know about regarding this project.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Will there be translations into other languages of your site? The more languages, the more confidence there is in the project.
What have you achieved in the last period? Do you move further along your road map, and then no news about it is not heard.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

It would be great if the BTC or ETH were paid, this would help attract a large number of legendary members.
Already set the date for the start of sales? I would like to purchase coins at a favorable price for me, I would like to know how much this is real.
Dua
Activity: 616
Well i think is time to try out the application released I just hope they make the procedure for getting test token much easier maybe through google form it will be more seamless and easy

The app is a wallet and in order for them to send you some token they need your address, adding a feature to ask for tokeing test through the app is unnecessary since it's only for those who want to test and will not remain for long time.

I'm having a problem installing the latest wallet app on my phone, Its takes so long to install the software and suddenly it disappears as It didn't exist on my phone. Anyone same problem?
it's good that you wrote about this problem now, because I just wanted to install a purse on my smartphone. Then I'll wait for the developers to fix this problem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Merit: 11
D.U.G
Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

No problems with the SEC but if we do a bounty campaign they will want to be involved.  It's not news, its just the nature of how these things go

What does a bounty campaign have to do with the SEC? That is the first time ever that I hear the SEC could be interested in bounty campaigns. Or are you referring to something else when talking about a bounty campaign?

Anything the SEC wants to get involved in, especially with the new laws regarding crypto; they will.  Therefore there is a lot of red tape currently still with regards to any kind of campaign that will reward tokens.  Since a crypto-token can now fall into the category of being a security.
I agree that the SEC very closely monitors if a security token is used in the project. And even the KYC procedure for bounty will not take away many of the difficulties that may arise.
Most of the potential and huge funds investors do not wish to proceed with KYC process as they do not wish to proceed revealing their information or any identities of them as they feel threat for them.
You're right,it is somewhat disadvantage but I hope they will know too the advantages it can take such as providing security purposes, but either way I hope it could work out fine the way they expect.
Pages:
Jump to: