Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 9. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think
Well mate, you can look and visit the project website to see about the project updates. Team are continuously creating and making marvelous updates for the satisfactions and betterment of all camp.
The command will be able to attract with such actions even more investors, it is the last possible method because Dispatch and without it has already captured very large audience on the party.

This a good promotional if they can target the social media sites they can surely attract investors to join the dispatch team.

Not sure if they can really attract investors from social media sites knowing that they are not going to do an ICO. What they really have to do is attend blockchain/ crypto gatherings and be active in publishing big news so that publishers like coindesk or cointelegraph will put them on their sites.
really posting a lot of news about the project will be useful for development. Many users trust trusted portals and actively join projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think
Well mate, you can look and visit the project website to see about the project updates. Team are continuously creating and making marvelous updates for the satisfactions and betterment of all camp.
The command will be able to attract with such actions even more investors, it is the last possible method because Dispatch and without it has already captured very large audience on the party.

This a good promotional if they can target the social media sites they can surely attract investors to join the dispatch team.

Not sure if they can really attract investors from social media sites knowing that they are not going to do an ICO. What they really have to do is attend blockchain/ crypto gatherings and be active in publishing big news so that publishers like coindesk or cointelegraph will put them on their sites.
Merit: 11

Computta Mine Your Own BTC
The most interesting part of the project is asynchronous Delegated of Proof of stake + zero fee IMO.

asynchronous solved the scalabe problems.

Dpos solved the speed,at least partly.

Atlest, this a good feature  of dispatch lab for beneficial of customers and investors. All the good development is already planned.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.

This is necessary because this is one of the key to develop trust from the people. They should continue to make more strategies which it would help be the project be more known by everyone.

Now a days it is very difficult to gain trust from the community because we have seen many projects are failing because they are not doing the proper marketing strategies. We have to answer the questions politely and giving a solution to the problems, by giving updates about their progress will build trust in the market.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

If you have read the litepaper, the toke has not been released yet and I don't think it already exist until late of 2018. I it's part of their strategy to avoid getting it dumped in the market in this bear period.

The strategy of the team will surely help them and its price to avoid dumping and I have a strong feeling that dispatch labs will become more successful in the coming months.
I hope that it would be effective in preventing the dumping, if so then it will be a great help since its one great problem of the projects.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

If you have read the litepaper, the toke has not been released yet and I don't think it already exist until late of 2018. I it's part of their strategy to avoid getting it dumped in the market in this bear period.
I also think so.. market is already in dump position like red.  so it may be their stretegy do relesed if after market up
Activity: 504
tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.
yes I think that your idea of keeping the community updated from time to time periodically is great. That you should implement it more.
Well that is indeed great and true buddy that it is very necessary for this project that the team will keep up an up to date updates and announcements to its community. Well I wag hoping that the crypto people that is one way to this project will join the different social media sites of the project for further questions and to be more on track of this project to its developements such as to the telegram and medium channel of the Dispatch Labs.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The most interesting part of the project is asynchronous Delegated of Proof of stake + zero fee IMO.

asynchronous solved the scalabe problems.

Dpos solved the speed,at least partly.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

The strategy of the team will surely help them and its price to avoid dumping and I have a strong feeling that dispatch labs will become more successful in the coming months.

Sometimes, it's really good to see some sort of informations regarding the progress in the development of the platform so that people will understand that the project will be in a right direction towards the success. But if the team can't provide on this, perhaps it's hard to conclude the outcome of the project because it needs to have a constant updates.

I too would much appreciate a page which I could check now and then for keeping up with the updates without having to lose too much time - as following BCT threads or telegram chats implies.
I think medium is the best channel for all the update you might require just subscribe to their page and stay updated there
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.
yes I think that your idea of keeping the community updated from time to time periodically is great. That you should implement it more.
This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.

This is necessary because this is one of the key to develop trust from the people. They should continue to make more strategies which it would help be the project be more known by everyone.

Right, stay active not only in giving information but in finding ways to make the project better is a good doings. This can help to make the project become well known because of the development made by the team it can make people like it which lead to most supported project. Hoping the team will continue doing it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 434
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Ofcourse, cery neccesary and important because any project in the market won't be a success if there is no marketing strategies or marketing officers their jobs is to make sure every will know about the the project and able to spread the good news and marketing to gain more investors and supporters to increase the funds and next is the success. [,
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Sometimes, it's really good to see some sort of informations regarding the progress in the development of the platform so that people will understand that the project will be in a right direction towards the success. But if the team can't provide on this, perhaps it's hard to conclude the outcome of the project because it needs to have a constant updates.

I too would much appreciate a page which I could check now and then for keeping up with the updates without having to lose too much time - as following BCT threads or telegram chats implies.
Activity: 490

Activity: 532

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Not only that being active in marketing is what the team should give all their focus. They also prioritize the development of this project and also active in their Ann thread and to their communty. Well, this will smoothen their connections and relationships with supporters, users and investors amd remain its good trust and impression for the Dispatch Labs project.

Since they maintained their good reputation as of now, we can say that their is still more chances of having a better support that they can get from the crypto community. What they should focus is to make more usable of their features which it would really help the crypto space more convenient to use.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Want to know why Dispatch CEO Matt McGraw is through with blockchain?

After you read this you may realize you are through too!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/why-im-through-with-blockchain-6a35ecdd219c
Pages:
Jump to: