Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 12. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Though they haven't published anything yet about the sales,but you can keep hope that if you want to invest here,then you are in the right place for the investment 
Agree, as of now there is no announcements and details regarding the time and place the team might talk about safety and welfare
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
Probably yes, still hidden for our viewing, but try to visit the project website might you can find you looking for and visit telegram group for faster and precise answers from your inquiries.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Though they haven't published anything yet about the sales,but you can keep hope that if you want to invest here,then you are in the right place for the investment 
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Cloud Storage centers still have many economic benefits over blockchain-based storage, but for FaultTolerance and Data Sovereignty blockchain is the leader.

Find out why Dispatch CTO, Zane Witherspoon thinks so in this recent Forbes article on blockchain based Data Storage Solutions  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/09/25/blockchain-based-data-storage-solutions-help-secure-user-data/#20e6ca5c7512
Activity: 504
When can I expect from the news update team of the project? I have been waiting for a long time, when there will be news from the team, but they are all gone.
it's been some time since the developers did not have any news about the development of the project. I hope the team will see our requests and give us the latest news about the project.
I hope so, because I'm worried that administrators are not as active as they used to be. It is very rare to publish news.
Activity: 378
This information will be available only after it is published by administrators with official data. Or look for information on the official website.
Activity: 560
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
I think thats not fair to an investors point of view. They should be transparent on how much has already been collected so that everyone will have an idea if the project will resume its development or not.
Why do they need to hide it from the public eyes? does this have connection to the current situation of the market which down?
There aren't notice about an ICO on their announcement thread so maybe it was finish, since their roadmap base on the opening page, there wasn't any note about when their sale. Or probably as what you have mentioned that due to that the market is doen, they maybe currently holding the sale because it might cause more problems if the situation on the market continue.
I wish they could do an opportunity like giving away some of their tokens just to increasing their audience so that the users can get attracted to the platform to support moreover.
Activity: 560
I think thats not fair to an investors point of view. They should be transparent on how much has already been collected so that everyone will have an idea if the project will resume its development or not.
Why do they need to hide it from the public eyes? does this have connection to the current situation of the market which down?
Yeah, they should be transparency, not transparent. Both are not the same word, try to learn a better english
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
There aren't notice about an ICO on their announcement thread so maybe it was finish, since their roadmap base on the opening page, there wasn't any note about when their sale. Or probably as what you have mentioned that due to that the market is doen, they maybe currently holding the sale because it might cause more problems if the situation on the market continue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 308
Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.
Once dispatch proved their best as they promised which shows a proof of token for their dignity and now we do require to allow some timeline for their delegates to make a right decision that will allow them to discuss and come back to us with a positive announcement.

Anyone knows any good ideas and updates from the team? I expect their will launch another round of campaigns for dispatch?
I don't know exactly, but i guess they will running their ICO soon beside official launch of Dispatch Labs platform?
What we need to do for now is to wait a little bit more time because the team is strongly doing their best to make all members satisfied in here. Also, the market is not a good situation and probably can affect the price of the coin in the future. So it's better to focus first in the development and wait until the market gets stable.
Activity: 574
Activity: 280
Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon

Well for me I am still waiting if the bounty campaign shall continue or not. Its been a week.
It's nice to know that the team is actively working on the project, every new article about the Dispatch project brings more popularity and investors.
This is really a good sign that this Dispatch  is making their name to be hit on the top and would be succesful soon because of the team that would never stop to strive more for the achievement of their goals.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon

Well for me I am still waiting if the bounty campaign shall continue or not. Its been a week.
It's nice to know that the team is actively working on the project, every new article about the Dispatch project brings more popularity and investors.
Merit: 11

Cheesy

Activity: 423
Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.
Once dispatch proved their best as they promised which shows a proof of token for their dignity and now we do require to allow some timeline for their delegates to make a right decision that will allow them to discuss and come back to us with a positive announcement.

Anyone knows any good ideas and updates from the team? I expect their will launch another round of campaigns for dispatch?
I don't know exactly, but i guess they will running their ICO soon beside official launch of Dispatch Labs platform?
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 434

Cheesy
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.

Well, they probably doing what they need to do because cryptocurrencies is getting more useful as the years is coming by. With the advancement of the technology, this is going to be such an interesting things that we shouldn't miss.

Yes that is why the project needs upgrades because of the changes in crypto world. The team should focus and think for an idea that is suitable to the trend in order the project wil not left behind.
There really is changes in crypto world so developments and improvements are necessary But the team seemed to be improving it themselves step by step.
The team is moving smoothly and they don't really need to rush everything. The people most especially to those in the Dispatch Labs community is giving this project a lot of time. A good project is not been rushing but taking each actions seriously and with strategic concepts.
I totally agree, actually, we need the news at Dispatch Labs team which they want to aim. All mission is hard to complete.
Activity: 504

Cheesy
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.

Well, they probably doing what they need to do because cryptocurrencies is getting more useful as the years is coming by. With the advancement of the technology, this is going to be such an interesting things that we shouldn't miss.

Yes that is why the project needs upgrades because of the changes in crypto world. The team should focus and think for an idea that is suitable to the trend in order the project wil not left behind.
There really is changes in crypto world so developments and improvements are necessary But the team seemed to be improving it themselves step by step.
The team is moving smoothly and they don't really need to rush everything. The people most especially to those in the Dispatch Labs community is giving this project a lot of time. A good project is not been rushing but taking each actions seriously and with strategic concepts.
Pages:
Jump to: