Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Distributed Credit Chain - DCC | World's 1st Distributed Banking Ecosystem - page 11. (Read 22258 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
I like this concept, keep spirit DCC Team, Joined airdrop, gooD luck and all the best Team

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I hope this project will best project of 2018
Activity: 109
Activity: 25
awsome oroject .....to the moon
Activity: 252
hmm, I wonder why there is no answer? it makes me think that all this is an appearance and in fact the project has no future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Very interesting project with large value of airdrop. It looks promising for the community. I recommend to join it.
Activity: 94
This should be a great project.. Following ardently
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
How much this 110 DCC tokens cost? I mean what price per 1 DCC? And when ICO starts?
Activity: 100
Great project. Received the first Airdrop on the exact date! Serious team. I'm looking after this one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Thx team for your work! Great!
Activity: 44
Activity: 392
A new future for the existence of traditional bank credit funds. The advent of digital banking  the world solves the problem exists for the traditional bank credit funds. The project aims to serve the community. I find it very interesting, it is successful and thrive. I keep updating the new information on the project.
Activity: 19
Joined!! Good project .. hope it success
Activity: 6
Activity: 15
This project took so long
I got few DCC in MEW 35 days ago from 1st bounty , and this is the 2nd bounty

Any information abouts market listing ?
Activity: 113
Project is very unique.DCC project has great potrntial
The team is also goid and hard working.
Activity: 39
"DCC as the world's first distributed bank, how to provide users with mortgage loans for legal currencies and digital currencies, decentralized  creation and distribution of the ABS assets, and the transfer of ownership of financial data and personal data to users themselves." N.B.

I wish you to become a important fixture in this field.
Activity: 4
Very good project I like it and joined
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Disrupting traditional bank with virtual bank and block chain?
Your idea sounds interesting, but the bank is too huge to be disrupted. I will wait to see your performance.

Aren't all coins and tokens, or put differently, all blockchains already kind of a distributed banking ecosystem by themselves? Especially when it will be possible to do cross-chain transactions very soon?
Activity: 58
I think DCC project is gonna be big.
Pages:
Jump to: