Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Distributed Credit Chain - DCC | World's 1st Distributed Banking Ecosystem - page 13. (Read 22258 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 5
Great project, I just received my first DCC tokens and I'm very happy! they have my support
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Great Project !!! Just Joined Airdrop !!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Activity: 158

Great project, will succeed and go to the moon  Smiley Smiley
copper member
Activity: 110
Just top DCC.

Long road and beaucoup de succes
Activity: 56
 thank you for youe support.
copper member
Dear,
I joined the Distributed Credit Chain Airdrop.  Please told me about ICO.

Thank you for your support! We're so happy to have you here. As we work hard on our ICO, more rewards will be coming soon. Stay connected with us on Telegram and other social platforms!!
copper member
I've joined the airdrop

Thank you for your support! We're so happy to have you here. As we work hard on our ICO, more rewards will be coming soon. Stay connected with us on Telegram and other social platforms!!
copper member
Great project with huge success

Thank you for your support! We're so happy to have you here. As we work hard on our ICO, more rewards will be coming soon!!
copper member
Life Changing Project.

Thank you for your support! We're so happy to have you here. Starting next week, our CEO will be speaking at multiple conferences across the globe. We invite you to witness our growth, and to explore the blockchain industry!
copper member
Keep going wish you success ❤️

Thank you for your support! We're so happy to have you here. Starting next week, our CEO will be speaking at multiple conferences across the globe. We invite you to witness our growth, and to explore the blockchain industry!
Activity: 406
I recently joined the Airdrop. Great Project.
could you send me extra information to consider ?
copper member
vip pr

copper member
I've joined the airdrop.

Thank you for your support! We're so happy to have you here.
copper member
I like banking project.
Lot of innovative things appears in this domain.
Interactive credit with blockchain seems to be good solution.
I'm joined airdrop and project.

copper member
I think it's great project and profitable

copper member
awesome like the project

Thank you for your support!

We're so happy to have you here. Starting next week, our CEO will be speaking at multiple conferences across the globe. We invite you to witness our growth, and to explore the blockchain industry! Stay connected!

For more information about our project, please visit www.dcc.finance.
copper member
I have just joined the project after studying the project for one hour.The project has great prospects and will have every ingredient to be successful in future. The page on Bitcoin Talk is somewhat not attractive.You can make it more attractive and clear just like the project overview.

Thank you for your support, feedback and suggestions! We're looking at our bitcointalk page now. Anyway, we're so happy to have you here! Starting next week, our CEO will be speaking at multiple conferences across the globe. We invite you to witness our growth, and to explore the blockchain industry! Stay connected!

For more information about our project, please visit www.dcc.finance.
Pages:
Jump to: