Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 66. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Right now we are waiting for some answers from dev.. He was online in the last 30 minutes, but no reply yet?

He already has answered the question about the 2%  premine  

You are wrong, we added some suggestions, so yes, waiting for reply.

i can give you an answer whats the suggestion?

he was online for over one hour and no suggestions Smiley
Right now we are waiting for some answers from dev.. He was online in the last 30 minutes, but no reply yet?

i can give you an answer whats the suggestion?
Activity: 462

Activity: 490

reply about what?
Activity: 462
Does this coin has some free giveaway plan for the new comers like me?

you can still mine this coin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

there is a second pow Phase for newcomer
stop bitching either your in or your out GTFO!
+1
stop bitching either your in or your out GTFO!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 345
did you guys know the wallet has no actual pos features? just the icon.
we will need to hardfork just to get into pos

at release the dev stated that the total pow was 125,000,000 not 12.5mil he then said it was a spelling typo and put it to 12.5mil pow coins

Stop with false accusations, PoS works perfectly. Got my first stake last night. Premine is a little ridiculous, however, the dev isn't trying to hide it. This thread isn't that long, reading it in full before you invest is a good idea.

Raxe, it looks like you have some great things in store for this coin. I hope you don't dump on us Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
did you guys know the wallet has no actual pos features? just the icon.
we will need to hardfork just to get into pos

at release the dev stated that the total pow was 125,000,000 not 12.5mil he then said it was a spelling typo and put it to 12.5mil pow coins

this might worry some people mate... hmmm  Undecided

i pointed this all out a week ago earlyer in the thread

You're actually both wrong, I've been following this from the beginning and in fact the original sum quoted was "125,00,00" - The OP just misplaced the comma. It has since been corrected to "12,500,000".

I'd also like to add my opinions to the discussion.

All in all, the feeling I get so far is that the DEV is trustworthy. If the DEV is committed to the long-term success of this coin - and doesn't STAKE the premine, 2% is not necessarily excessive and the landscape of the alt crypto market is constantly evolving with new challenges and dangers, coins are vulnerable and to ensure the coins long term success a tonne of funds will be necessary to ensure the coin's price stability.

At this point I'd like to refer to CAIx's plans - 3 KNC miners have been bought whose sole purpose is to fix the price of CAIx at a certain level and either remove to add coins to the market to keep it this way. The net cost of this has been ~$30,000. Right now our premine is worth nothing close to this, but in the future such measures will definitely be necessary if we're to be a respected and sought after medium of exchange.

I would like to hear other people's opinions on this - especially raxe Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
At the end of the day the market will decide if the premine is acceptable or not.
Its a software company behind this coin. If this was a scam they would have lost eveything. If they fuck this up, they will loose everything.
Stop bitching. This is gonna be big, if you don't want to take part of this coin then get the fuck out of here.
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Its a software company behind this coin. If this was a scam they would have lost eveything. If they fuck this up, they will loose everything.
Stop bitching. This is gonna be big, if you don't want to take part of this coin then get the fuck out of here.
This thread is full of nattering women. Buy now while cheap.
That's what those trolls are trying to do.  Lower the price so they can make more profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
This thread is full of nattering women. Buy now while cheap.
the dev admitted it earlyer in the thread when i asked him about it that the wallet doesnot have pos, look at the code man ffs
Do you even know how a coin switches from PoW to PoS ?
Pages:
Jump to: