Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 65. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Holy fuck dev gone for 12 hours and everyone jumping to conclusions.... wild beasts ya are...

Buy more distro..  still cheap and literally highest quality coin in the world. 

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Out of 100% total supply of coins we own 2% and thats all we will ever own.

ok thanks
only 2% and thanks for not dumping
it's good

No problem <3
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

ok thanks
only 2% and thanks for not dumping
it's good
How long do you have stake for? My coins have been in the wallet for days with no coins minted. Keeps saying reward in 8 seconds.

Have you locked the wallet?
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
How long do you have stake for? My coins have been in the wallet for days with no coins minted. Keeps saying reward in 8 seconds.
Also the premine isn't getting destroyed we are going to use it to support the coin and allow continuous development, if people want these services to happen funds are needed to develop. PoS is also fully working as some have already received stakes so no PoS in the code is just completely wrong and misinformation. Bounties will be paid out shortly for those marketing.

Regards,

Raxe.

Perhaps some additional transparency will help smooth the tensions. Maybe publish the address where the premine is held and updating the OP page when funds are taken out and what they will be used for.

The premine address is located in the thread. Essentially what we have used it for so far is marketing, block explorer, github distribution, creating the Debit cards that you have seen as well as adding nodes and supporting the android and online wallet.
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
Also the premine isn't getting destroyed we are going to use it to support the coin and allow continuous development, if people want these services to happen funds are needed to develop. PoS is also fully working as some have already received stakes so no PoS in the code is just completely wrong and misinformation. Bounties will be paid out shortly for those marketing.

Regards,

Raxe.

Perhaps some additional transparency will help smooth the tensions. Maybe publish the address where the premine is held and updating the OP page when funds are taken out and what they will be used for.
By the power vested in me by the internet, I declare this coin dead.

15% premine. 

LOL.

2% premine or 15% premine?
i mined this coin
hope not dead

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

15% premine. 

LOL.

2% premine or 15% premine?
i mined this coin
hope not dead
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I'd rather the devs have 15% to develop the coin than another 15% in the hands of dumping miners who will spend it on blow jobs.
Activity: 378
go buy pandacoins and get the fuck outta here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfmfj4z3Zc&feature=kp
Activity: 854

15% premine. 

LOL.

Regards,

Raxe.
Here is the debit card mockup:

These will be black steel. Much like Black American Express cards.

Any more exact details on when pre orders will be available , loving the look of those cards.

The cards are being created currently, initially they will be filled with the wallet. We are working on an upgrade feature when a wallet update is available it will simply download to these cards. In the future they will also be filled with the Point of Sales system and the user sales system.
Activity: 924
Here is the debit card mockup:

These will be black steel. Much like Black American Express cards.

Any more exact details on when pre orders will be available , loving the look of those cards.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Im in. Only a small amount, its all I got but im hoping Distro does well
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 146
Suchpool is down, any other good pool?
Activity: 294
I like the Coin myself and shows promise once dumpers are gone this will be next week's to da moon coin!

http://bitbillions.net/2014/05/28/distro-coin-review-and-giveaway/  Blog post enjoy Smiley

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
next week to the moon!

iOS wallet release
pos kicks in pow over no more dump from miners
multipool starts kicking ass

and everyone that didnt get in, in these cheap times are going to kick themself Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: