Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVVY - PoW/PoS | Masternode | Skein | Dividend System Coming Soon - page 26. (Read 21886 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
which cards you use bro? and how many MH you got? sorry i'm just new with this algo
Im have 1060 3gb/6gb 1070 i ve got 9.7Gh my speed.

you have 6 cards 1060 3gb and 6 card 1070 6gb?

He is joking  Cheesy

gtx 1080 TI is nearly 1 GHS, because i have 15 cards, so make this simple math with me

lets say that his 1070 generate 1 GHS  Tongue and its impossible that means he got 6 GHS with 1070

and lets sat that his 1060 generate 0.5 GHS and thats impossible thats 9 GHS

so from where you got this number. Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
Dev i ve got question: i see information about reward on github, but i dont see how many coins we have totaly, so how many? You got 1% premine, how many coins are there? Why you re-enabled MN i see she is work 1hour?

Hi ,

Currently we're running 1 Masternode . This for ensure all the network going well and support the transactions. Reward from that Masternode will distribute for first airdrop .

Total Coin will update on website . Other dev celebrate new year  Wink.

Divvy Team

Hi dev, when will first airdrop come?
P/s: airdrop will distribute next week including bounty.
Miner on nvidia
Dev i ve got question: i see information about reward on github, but i dont see how many coins we have totaly, so how many? You got 1% premine, how many coins are there? Why you re-enabled MN i see she is work 1hour?

Hi ,

Currently we're running 1 Masternode . This for ensure all the network going well and support the transactions. Reward from that Masternode will distribute for first airdrop .

Divvy Team

Ok, i watch on site. Keep us informed of what is happening with the coin and please create a discord for communication. Wink
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

Hi ,

Divvy Team

Hi dev, when will first airdrop come?
which cards you use bro? and how many MH you got? sorry i'm just new with this algo

you have 6 cards 1060 3gb and 6 card 1070 6gb?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Hi ,

Divvy Team
Activity: 42
How long until we can expect a Mac wallet?
Miner on nvidia
So stats are all over the place on pool.mn/divvy with our hashrate, from 200 per day to 2,000 per day. Yet after an hour of mining, I have just barely 1 coin pending. Should we keep wasting hash on this coin or what ?
In fact, everyone decides for himself, here no one gives a guarantee. Statistics on the pool displayed is not correct, it's a fact. but I'm looking at incoming transactions and how many coins are paid to me, so I set up automatic payments. Given the possible number of coins mined POW I'll stay. Smiley
Activity: 56
Nice website, very neat design, looking forward to join the bounty campaign at some point in future.
Miner on nvidia
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Waiting for the projects update Smiley
Miner on nvidia
Activity: 210
So stats are all over the place on pool.mn/divvy with our hashrate, from 200 per day to 2,000 per day. Yet after an hour of mining, I have just barely 1 coin pending. Should we keep wasting hash on this coin or what ?
Miner on nvidia
lol

8 TH

Makes it all unprofitable in the end.

Should mine something else, was fast ^^ 24h :/

Will wait for market adoption to buy some.
Man just look coin suply reward on github and you see how many coins total. If these data are correct, then POW has only 299029 coins. And all coins will be mined very fast, but pos/MN coins wil be mined more time. And MN reward people only can buy on exchange. Im mine some coins and stacking.
why machine u use bro? baikal x10?
I dont have any asic, only cards, im just read inf on github and counted the total coins.
lol

8 TH

Man just look coin suply reward on github and you see how many coins total. If these data are correct, then POW has only 299029 coins. And all coins will be mined very fast, but pos/MN coins wil be mined more time. And MN reward people only can buy on exchange. Im mine some coins and stacking.
why machine u use bro? baikal x10?
Miner on nvidia
lol

8 TH

Activity: 462
lol

8 TH

have no idea at this algorimth. what do you guys do to mine skein? rx470?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Miner for skein algorithm for both ATi & Nvidia Graphic cards. And example bat file. plz
Pages:
Jump to: