Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVVY - PoW/PoS | Masternode | Skein | Dividend System Coming Soon - page 30. (Read 21886 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
Ok another question guys I have 6 coins on the account, but right down to the right he still writes that there is not enough coin in what can be a problem?
Miner on nvidia
This coin is one big scam! The pool https://pool.mn is stealing coins. Dev set his premine in POS! This is a super divorce! Coin a piece of shit! Grin Cheesy

a super divorce ? wow, sounds interesting  Smiley

stealing coins ? I wonder why the (public) stats are fine then... you're free to choose a different pool, there are enough to choose from
On your pool in the Statistics section, I have the same speed as in the miners, but the yields are several times less, although even by transactions I see that you have the same amount of changes in yours, I understand that the asics, but diff does not grow with this speed. Explain please what's the matter?

We're working on the estimates, they're too high, difficulty retarget is every 5 blocks - we need to adapt
ok. I hope pay for the block is at least fair.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
iLink2Music
I pray the project smoothly and successful project brother, my brother spirit support your project. Good luck
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
This coin is one big scam! The pool https://pool.mn is stealing coins. Dev set his premine in POS! This is a super divorce! Coin a piece of shit! Grin Cheesy

stealing coins ? I wonder why the (public) stats are fine then... you're free to choose a different pool, there are enough to choose from
On your pool in the Statistics section, I have the same speed as in the miners, but the yields are several times less, although even by transactions I see that you have the same amount of changes in yours, I understand that the asics, but diff does not grow with this speed. Explain please what's the matter?

We're working on the estimates, they're too high, difficulty retarget is every 5 blocks - we need to adapt
Miner on nvidia
I will observe how this develops before moving any hash rate. PoW & PoS is the fashion and rewards on NM and staking looking good.
I think that the developer should somehow plan their actions and describe them in advance on the main page and later add them to the discord, you can not do anything just because you so wanted it causes a lot of distrust from investors.
Activity: 116
This coin is all kinds of shady.  Developers are already running Masternodes and collecting node rewards.  Somebody's cycling a massive amount of hash power on and off to take advantage of DGWv3, probably using ASICs.  There is no discord.  No telegram.  No block explorer.

Miner on nvidia
Im mining the shit out of this baby. In about 15 years i will have enough for my first Divvy masternode, less if i stake them, woot
maybe 5k coins its really to many, i think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I will observe how this develops before moving any hash rate. PoW & PoS is the fashion and rewards on NM and staking looking good.
Miner on nvidia
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Im mining the shit out of this baby. In about 15 years i will have enough for my first Divvy masternode, less if i stake them, woot
Miner on nvidia

Activity: 6
Is there a Discord?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Omg, premine is using for staking. What the shit.  
what does it mean "stacking"?
look main page, dev use 5k coins for MN but MN have 75%POS and he take all pos coins it looks like a scum. If he wants to take money for the exchange, then you just have to sell the node in 1-2 weeks when people will have enough coins for some trades.

shheeeeiitt  Shocked
Activity: 314
Merit: 250

Miner on nvidia
Omg, premine is using for staking. What the shit.  
what does it mean "stacking"?
look main page, dev use 5k coins for MN but MN have 75%POS and he take all pos coins it looks like a scum. If he wants to take money for the exchange, then you just have to sell the node in 1-2 weeks when people will have enough coins for some trades.
Activity: 109
Merit: 109
✖HODL✖
Activity: 154
good news for miner also and me ,i will  change my hash to this new coins after blockchain and pool stable .
Activity: 39
Activity: 6
WTF Masternode , i will remove my hashrate ,bye!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Reservation for Urdu translation bounty if available
Pages:
Jump to: