Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVVY - PoW/PoS | Masternode | Skein | Dividend System Coming Soon - page 5. (Read 21886 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Я Bepю чтo Dev Пpидeть
You can believe but I think the project finally died.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
The project finally died?
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
the risk is great but you can wait it was a lot of coins the complexity of the network is getting weaker the well-extracted coin
For what? For trash collection?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
the risk is great but you can wait it was a lot of coins the complexity of the network is getting weaker the well-extracted coin
Activity: 7
whether it the coin not of one zby mistake is remarkable the pool works cool too I think the administrator will come for some reason to avoid an emu you have thought a coin itself across Sibi develops even without him пpoчтo the person doesn't know marketing
Activity: 149
What kind of exchange?
In Russian, the word DIVVY sounds like miracles(Дивo). Here Dev also arranged miracles. And for yourself miracles - rest at your expense.
Activity: 88
While on crypto-bridge.org or stocks.exchange add to mnrank.com, this will be enough for the beginning and not expensive.
Activity: 54
WHERE ARE U , ADMIN? I DONT SEE ANY UPDATE FOR DIVVY

Last login today. And I saw a login yesterday. So he is here around at bitcointalk but doesn't say something. Whats the reason for that?
Activity: 20
WHERE ARE U , ADMIN? I DONT SEE ANY UPDATE FOR DIVVY
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It was a good lesson for many.

So we're sure this is dead then?  I feel bad for those that purchased MNs.
Activity: 102
It was a good lesson for many.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Its not really a surprise with the huge surge of new PoS/MN coins that some projects are rubbish and the dev just looks for a quick buck. I hope no one lost too much money - gotta do more research in future.
Activity: 154
I think we got cheated on this one .... m abbondoning the ship :/
Yeah man, another shitcoin with another bad DEV who dont want to do nothink. Crtyptopia exchange cast already 27 BTC, soo I think this coin will never be there.

this is the risk of jumping to mine new coins i call it "reasearch mining"

I call it "speculative mining", because you dont know the price, hence you speculate.

but when u get it right u get one rig that pays 5 rigs in 1 month ....... Cheesy

agree, very high risk, and high reward.  How long do we wait to hear from dev until we think it's over?  Hope we hear soon.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Yeah man, another shitcoin with another bad DEV who dont want to do nothink. Crtyptopia exchange cast already 27 BTC, soo I think this coin will never be there.

I call it "speculative mining", because you dont know the price, hence you speculate.

but when u get it right u get one rig that pays 5 rigs in 1 month ....... Cheesy
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Activity: 16
Activity: 44
In the end, people are going to leave and noone responsibles for btc and time lost.
Activity: 102
I am sure that DEVa have elicited sale of these MN. And I saw as then many sold these MN... Now it is very favorable to buy MN on a level, it in a month can give a lot of money. Big risks bear an opportunity to earn much...
Pages:
Jump to: