Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVVY - PoW/PoS | Masternode | Skein | Dividend System Coming Soon - page 10. (Read 21886 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WTS Divvy 30.67 plz your any offers
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
icqbase.com new domain restriction for gamil and hotmail.  RBL

SEM-FRESH    Listed    This domain was first registered within the last 5 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 5 days
SEM-FRESH10    Listed    'This domain was first registered within the last 10 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 10 days
SEM-FRESH15    Listed    This domain was first registered within the last 15 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 15 days
SEM-FRESH30    Listed    This domain was first registered within the last 30 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 30 days

Sorry guys, have the outgoing email changed for exchange, now works!

Enjoy:)

Shocked Shocked I got it now...Thank you man and good luck./ Wink
Activity: 53
Will you be listed on Binance exchange?
Activity: 88
icqbase.com new domain restriction for gmail and hotmail.  RBL

SEM-FRESH    Listed    This domain was first registered within the last 5 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 5 days
SEM-FRESH10    Listed    'This domain was first registered within the last 10 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 10 days
SEM-FRESH15    Listed    This domain was first registered within the last 15 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 15 days
SEM-FRESH30    Listed    This domain was first registered within the last 30 days    Listings automatically expire in less than 30 days

Sorry guys, have the outgoing email changed for exchange, now works!

Enjoy:)
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hello!
WTS Divvy MN for 1.4 BTC
PM if you are interested.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
That exchange is for real or is it a joke?  Huh Huh

JOKE you can't register for account  Grin

This is not a joke. Is a real exchange, You can register, pls. look registration email in smap folder in gmail.
Pls dont forgot many Coins has no exchange like divvy. Coinsmarkets is not a joke? Is a VPS exchange Smiley
Sorry for my bad english.
If everyone has questions about exchange [email protected]

with 3 different emails didn't work,even in spam, i'm not a newbie,I know what i'm saying..
And still not work with fourth email./ Grin Grin

This fisherman will catch your coins in their web  Grin Grin Grin

I think so too. I would not send even 5 satoshi to this exchange ... Looks very fishy!
Better stay away, but if anyone try it let us know if you withdraw anything from there..  Tongue
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
WTS Divvy masternode, please pm.
Activity: 354
That exchange is for real or is it a joke?  Huh Huh

JOKE you can't register for account  Grin

This is not a joke. Is a real exchange, You can register, pls. look registration email in smap folder in gmail.
Pls dont forgot many Coins has no exchange like divvy. Coinsmarkets is not a joke? Is a VPS exchange Smiley

with 3 different emails didn't work,even in spam, i'm not a newbie,I know what i'm saying..

This fisherman will catch your coins in their web  Grin Grin Grin
That exchange is for real or is it a joke?  Huh Huh

JOKE you can't register for account  Grin

Activity: 48
I'm waiting for exchange. Any news?
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
Developer should definitely be more active at the beginning of the project. It looks like he sold masternodes and went on holiday for that money. This is not a responsible approach.
Activity: 88

How much BTC for a masternode, I am looking forward to its new airdrop program.
Skein is a new algorithm, I haven't seen it before...

LOL you don't know Digibyte Skein !!!

Skein one of the oldest ALGOS> Grin

I suggest you to wait for exchange..
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
How much BTC for a masternode, I am looking forward to its new airdrop program.
Skein is a new algorithm, I haven't seen it before...
Activity: 154
Dev is still active as he is online most days, look at Ectam, that dev hasn't been online in weeks !

But please just show your face and add a update dev, even if its just a small update, you got a great coin here that'll make you rich in the future so keep at it and put us on the map.
Apply for stocks.exchange please

I agree and disagree in the same time.... Wink Wink Wink

I also agree and disagree lol
With the behaviour we've seen if this does go on an exchange there's no guarantee the dev wont dump, no interaction, possible scam, looks more like a scam every single day.
Dev is still active as he is online most days, look at Ectam, that dev hasn't been online in weeks !

But please just show your face and add a update dev, even if its just a small update, you got a great coin here that'll make you rich in the future so keep at it and put us on the map.

I agree and disagree in the same time.... Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 154

it can be even worse.... Smiley be carefull with what u use when trying to register ...

You right  Kiss

But i wanted to test so everyone will know/ Wink

thank you anyway.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

it can be even worse.... Smiley be carefull with what u use when trying to register ...

Pages:
Jump to: