Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 15. (Read 1260245 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
Actually, no I did not "abandon them". I very carefully saved my wallet.dat and moved on to other things. Thanks for your reply though =/

wish u luck

could become a legendary story

same as

how i did buy 2 pizzas for 20000 BTC and they didnt even taste special

how i did manage to recover my DMD Diamond from 2013 and became a happy man

Bro there is only like a $6,722,079 marketcap on this coin....... so um yeah wont be a story like lazlo.... might buy a few actual pizzas though Cheesy

I hope you will be happy with your crates of beer that you bought with the money from the sale of DMD.
It is not necessary to open the door to the future for people who do not care about this coin.

nvm
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Actually, no I did not "abandon them". I very carefully saved my wallet.dat and moved on to other things. Thanks for your reply though =/

wish u luck

same as

Bro there is only like a $6,722,079 marketcap on this coin....... so um yeah wont be a story like lazlo.... might buy a few actual pizzas though Cheesy

I hope you will be happy with your crates of beer that you bought with the money from the sale of DMD.
It is not necessary to open the door to the future for people who do not care about this coin.

wish u luck

same as

legendary

wish u luck

same as

Hi, I have my old wallet.dat from 2013. I see the process to get private keys and convert. The problem is I do not have the old blockchain, so none of the txs are showing up only the first original address... none of the mined coins and such. Is there a way to still access these?

u dont need to sync the chain u only need to know what address holds ur coins and export that private key

and then import that private key into a DMD Diamond v3 wallet

if u dont know the address or dont have access to a wallet dat that hold the keys for that address i cant help u
u abandoned ur valueable diamonds for 8 years and missed all essential upgrades
its on u to dig them out of the dirt
its possible but not a easy task

google is ur friend many commands that could be useful maybe dont even exist on a 2013 wallet

dumpwallet and importwallet would be very helpful

with that u just export all keys ur wallet.dat holds

https://bitcoincore.org/en/doc/0.16.0/rpc/wallet/importwallet/

legendary
Hi, I have my old wallet.dat from 2013. I see the process to get private keys and convert. The problem is I do not have the old blockchain, so none of the txs are showing up only the first original address... none of the mined coins and such. Is there a way to still access these?

u dont need to sync the chain u only need to know what address holds ur coins and export that private key

and then import that private key into a DMD Diamond v3 wallet

if u dont know the address or dont have access to a wallet dat that hold the keys for that address i cant help u
u abandoned ur valueable diamonds for 8 years and missed all essential upgrades
its on u to dig them out of the dirt
its possible but not a easy task

google is ur friend many commands that could be useful maybe dont even exist on a 2013 wallet

dumpwallet and importwallet would be very helpful

with that u just export all keys ur wallet.dat holds

https://bitcoincore.org/en/doc/0.16.0/rpc/wallet/importwallet/
legendary
testnet progress one of the testnets did already reach 700 epochs! in mainnet that would be over a year! in testnet we run with much faster epochchanges
we already start to work on improving robustness and resistance against rebooting and failing nodes the following weeks are full dedicated towards try make the network stuck and if successful fix it in a way it wont happen again
legendary
just wanted to share the internal message about successful next testnet iteration step
i had to remove the IPs as its still a internal alpha testnetwork but i think its still nice to share progress

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
legendary
https://twitter.com/dmdcoin/status/1344691035843293189

Happy New Year from $DMD Diamond, the global group of volunteers,
contributors, developers who have been working tirelessly
throughout these troubled times to deliver next generation #blockchain platform.  
Let's make 2021 the best year for #dmdcoin to date! #Crypto #DLT #Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Anyone having issues sending DMD to CREX24? Verified i should be in sync with the block explorer, should be good. Seems like they never receive.  Also.. livecoin got hacked?
I think we need some new exchanges for 2021 Smiley
legendary
legendary
owner of a  github account support this https://gitcoin.co/grants/1110/minerva-digital-wallet
a tiny donation 1-2$ value of supported coins would be enough to trigger bigger whale-matching donations.
why is this intersting for us? minerva wallet support DMDv4 at launch

Pages:
Jump to: