Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 20. (Read 1260245 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

check if the diamond bottom right turn blue 1-2 min after u unlocked the wallet

if not restart wallet and wait at least 5 min before u unlock for staking

Thank you for the answer. The diamond is blue and stating is active.

If the number of your last block in your wallet matches the number on the site https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/ this means that at the current level of difficulty, it is quite difficult to find a block.
Today, less than 500 DMD is mined daily and only 35% of this number of coins account for POS stake income.
I can only tell you that with the current difficulty of 30K and the number of coins in 20,000 you can count on about 3-4 DMD per day.

Thank you for the information. My copy of the blockchain is up-to-date. So, probably there is no problem at all. Just the difficulty is high and some bad luck for me.  Smiley

I am a newbie on bitcointalk. Thank you for help and quick answers! I'm glad that DMD community is so cool. I hope the project will get more popularity soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hi! Anyone has the problem with staking? I am staking several currencies, but currently having problems with two of them: DMD and another one.

I have about 300 DMD in my wallet, but I have no staking transactions for more than 2 months. I used to have them once in 3 or 4 days earlier. I tried on Linux and Windows using 2 different computers. Firewall is okay. Other cryptos are okay. It might be just a bad luck. However, I would like to ask whether anybody has a similar problem?

If the number of your last block in your wallet matches the number on the site https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/ this means that at the current level of difficulty, it is quite difficult to find a block.
Today, less than 500 DMD is mined daily and only 35% of this number of coins account for POS stake income.
I can only tell you that with the current difficulty of 30K and the number of coins in 20,000 you can count on about 3-4 DMD per day.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hi! Anyone has the problem with staking? I am staking several currencies, but currently having problems with two of them: DMD and another one.

I have about 300 DMD in my wallet, but I have no staking transactions for more than 2 months. I used to have them once in 3 or 4 days earlier. I tried on Linux and Windows using 2 different computers. Firewall is okay. Other cryptos are okay. It might be just a bad luck. However, I would like to ask whether anybody has a similar problem?

check if the diamond bottom right turn blue 1-2 min after u unlocked the wallet

if not restart wallet and wait at least 5 min before u unlock for staking
Activity: 11

legendary
I think DMD is now very undervalued.
If you look at the cost of UNO (61$) and make a recalculation based on the total number of coins, you will get a cost of $ 3.5 per DMD.
I am sure that all users who have sold their DMD below $ 1 will regret it for a long time.
legendary
it happend!

just 497 DMD generated yesterday

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

today or tomorrow we have our "mini" halving

means the first day with less then 500 new DMD generated a day

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview

BTC did change from 1800 BTC per day towards 900 BTC per day for the next 4 years

DMD is by fare more scarce

less DMD Diamond then bitcoin exist and less new ones produced

around 2028 the amount of daily generated DMD will be ~100 DMD per day

bitcoin at 2028 will have 2 more halving so from 900 to 450 from 450 to 225 per day

DMD still more scarce.........

legendary
today or tomorrow we have our "mini" halving

means the first day with less then 500 new DMD generated a day

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview

BTC did change from 1800 BTC per day towards 900 BTC per day for the next 4 years

DMD is by fare more scarce

less DMD Diamond then bitcoin exist and less new ones produced

around 2028 the amount of daily generated DMD will be ~100 DMD per day

bitcoin at 2028 will have 2 more halving so from 900 to 450 from 450 to 225 per day

DMD still more scarce.........
legendary
most community interaction this days happens on telegram

join here:

https://t.me/DMDcoin

legendary
a little update on DMD v4 development

we work close together with 3 developers who will push forward coding
and also help our sisterproject artis to finish its code upgrade

this is needed as we can not relay and trust on lab10 to finish it alone

we are willing to do our part to make sure honeybadger/posdao with an attached dao governance development get finished in a way as DMDv4 roadmap did plan it

as this was from start on a shared codebase and shared effort to finish it

we are more then willing to contribute our part to make it happen

what does that mean regarding timeframe

a q2 release is not possible at all

we hope for a q4 2020 if things go well

if problems arise it can be later too

BUT the imporatant part is we keep working on it

meanwhile open ethereum node client which will be the non honeybadger/posdao other half of our client had a new release and show a healthy enviroment with many contributing teams

things look still bright for diamond future!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Does anyone here use BTCPop to stake their DMD? I don't own a lot of DMD and was thinking about sending them to BTCPop to stake as I'm earning 1 stake every 2 weeks so I was thinking that being in a staking pool would be better and stake a little more then I am now solo staking.
everyone have to decide on his own if he want to trust a 3rd party service

that u dont need to run a own node 24/7 can be nice for u
but the network enjoy more active nodes

that u would earn more by use a staking service isnt true

this days as its cheap get hand on a few thousand dmd u sure stake easy and stabke on ur own better then using a 3rd party service

keep in mind they all take a little share for providing their service

Well I have been staking other coins on this site for a couple of years now so I do think it can be trusted. I was just seeing if anyone else is using this site to stake DMD and get an idea on the rewards they are receiving staking DMD in a pool. In time I do plan to stake solo but just need to build on my DMD stack. Thanks for the replies.

As i told you above, having some subsat on the dmd account, i see that dmd is paying almost every day on pop.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Does anyone here use BTCPop to stake their DMD? I don't own a lot of DMD and was thinking about sending them to BTCPop to stake as I'm earning 1 stake every 2 weeks so I was thinking that being in a staking pool would be better and stake a little more then I am now solo staking.

this days as its cheap get hand on a few thousand dmd u sure stake easy and stabke on ur own better then using a 3rd party service

Well I have been staking other coins on this site for a couple of years now so I do think it can be trusted. I was just seeing if anyone else is using this site to stake DMD and get an idea on the rewards they are receiving staking DMD in a pool. In time I do plan to stake solo but just need to build on my DMD stack. Thanks for the replies.
legendary

Considering that today your POS income with 5k DMD is approximately 1 DMD per day, it makes sense to use your own computer to accumulate your wealth.
There is no point in trusting such amounts to third-party services.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
I'm a pop member, i don't have dmd in stake there, as my amount is enough to stake quite every day in my personal wallet, but i use the service/pool for other staking coins, and it works, and from the stats on site, i can tell you that quite every day pop give a stake reward on DMD.

Cheers
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 39
Okay, okay so I am glad that we, or the main team behind this, is listed as a contributor. The whole system seems very secretive and secure!

Thanks,

Black God

P.S. Secure messaging and tons of encrypted features seems like a good idea. I just want this whole thing to be going in a good direction. I definitely put as much money into this as I can so I can one day take over it and help it out. I want it to be valued at around $20 and up possibly, but variably, well off, and very important.

When I say variably I mean switching between two different number concepts. Like per say $20 to $50 medianly. Even with that I would mean that by medianly, that would be normally at its best and most volatile.... This whole Coronavirus thing is not even a dangerous virus it is a necessary one that happened when it needed to happen. We should not be scared of the things to come, if you do your best. The best happens to the best and the worst may happen to the worst. This thing was once called a coin and it has changed slightly overtime as with the proof of stake. I only dreamed one night or rather slept, thinking about the opportunity I may have getting this coin for myself. It is worth so much per unit. The look of it I feel doesn't even mean a payment system, it is a luxury. Having your money saved with this group or company is incredible. I wish everyone had something like this.
legendary
Activity: 39
Okay I understand. Yea my version still says 3.0.1.0 so I was worried. I am new to Mac kind of, so I thought I had to delete the old version or something. I am using the download so, I hope it works for me.
legendary
for osx latest version is 3.0.1.1
2 versions exist try which one work for ur system
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/v3.0.1.1

for windows its 3.0.1.3

https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/3.0.1.3

if some file have a wrong displayed version number thats a minor issue

we focus full on dmd v4 development and there wont be any new v3 release for minor issues

Pages:
Jump to: