Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 244. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Wow. Another troll to ignore...
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
My dmd wallet stopped working again. Anyone have a node list I can add.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Keep em coming helmut.

Pretty sure we will shine over the 3.0 Release again.

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
LMAO,picture boy..
Do you think we are fools?
You and your f#%^*+en reactor bullshit,
cloudmining bullshit,
Mining .2 of a diamond bullshit.
Sure lets change the business plan and add more diamonds to
this shitty pile of worthlessness,
100 connections a day max.
One exchange,Lol. Pathetic..
Before that book makes print youll have to
rewrite it  as a work of total failure.
17 cents away from total failure!
Good job Cryptonit-wit.
620 pages of wishful thinking
with  pictures that expire, as does your thinking,as soon as you post..
Diamond 3.0 ....more bullshit.
Last week I wanted to punch your teeth out.
This week I want to slap them outta your mouth.
You probably still have baby teeth at that.
Have you entered puberty yet?,because your thinking is adolescent
And you have reached your expiration date..

Man, there are 1000 coins out there, why do you waste your time here? Choose a coin that suits you, invest in it and get rich over night. It's simple, isn't it?
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Mister1k you are one of the ugliest trolls the world has ever seen, let me tell you something,
your hatespeech and your threatening will come back to you, one way or the other.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
interesting this predict 600-700$ BTC in a few months
it might not be clever only bet on the BTC horse
better take advantage of the BTC spike to get a well spread portfolio with a fair share of altcoins at crazy low price

legendary
congratulations DMD Diamond and his community did show incredible resilience once more
and absorbed 1% of total coins sold on bittrex

the last big bittrex whale balance is a known trader
we have a handfull trading accounts on market which dont harm but support liquidity
so if u buy some leftover cheap coins below 0.00018 its most likely trader coins
and the BTC value from sell will appear as buyorder again on our market

legendary
how to remove unconfirmed transactions from a wallet?

from 2.0.5.7 releasenotes:
Of special interest is -zapwallettxes. This command switch (or config file option) will wipe out any existing transactions in the wallet, then initiate rescan of the block chain (slow!) to find out the valid transactions for your coins. If used as -zapwallettxes=1 it would also preserve transaction comments etc. If used as -zapwallettxes=2 it will do a clean rebuild of the transactions without those details. If you put it in the config file, make sure you remove it after first use, as it will do the same (slow!) thing every time you start your wallet.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
how to remove unconfirmed transactions from a wallet?

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
scary to imagine the price of DMD when Bitcoin will cost $ 1100-1200
really fall below 10 cents?
legendary
I got my hands on about 2k of those sold!  I am a happy camper!

legendary

It is strange that you are buying altcoins when your whole purpose was that to buy expensive and to sell cheap  Smiley

Again, I sold a bunch between 50-20k that I could easily buy back much cheaper now. Most at well under half the price I sold them for.
Its really a very simple concept, the only question I have to ask myself is whether to buy back in at all.

Why on earth would I buy more at 40k to 'average down' like a pro trader if I believe that the price will fall much further? I mean really, who does that?

I am obviously of the belief that this still has a way to go, in fact it could get much worse.
Maybe you guys can post another Warren Buffet quote, or a picture of a wise man sitting on his bag while some others take some value while they can.

average down is a tactic even non pro traders can easy follow

if u are a pro trader and can predict future than follow ur instinct

may the profit be with u

regarding my stile of postings to try keep them positive and motivating
i think thats exactly what people expect and in fact its also my mindset

i really believe in the success of this project and together with DMD Diamond Foundation we work to make it happen

if u looking for "the ship is sinking rats leave asap" postings then i am the wrong to write it

in my opinion the ship is in healthy condition
all altcoins did bleed in this BTC raise and the ones who come through it in good shape will profit most of the altcoin raise once BTC stabilize
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I got my hands on about 2k of those sold!  I am a happy camper!
legendary
to me it looks like the market sucked up the 18000 DMD now
the leftover big sell orders are trading bots any coin u buy there will arrive at buyorderbook most likely
only like 1 BTC for price recovery above 0.00020 BTC again

after that the sellorderbook look slim again

and i expect lot of that value if bought switch towards buyorderbook

legendary
your heavily biased Mastertrader advice, to buy regardless of what the market is telling me, I'd be far worse off.

the market told u to buy and u choose to sell

some people are stuck in the "buy in greed sell in fear" loop which burns value

even if i repeat again and again that falling prices mean average down via buy

and yes i still full believe  that any DMD u can buy below 0.50 $ a piece is a great investment into future

judge me 2020 regarding this

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
best moment ever to get out now Huh

following buy in greed sell in fear mastertrader plan  Roll Eyes

its time to buy now not to sell

Never claimed it was the best moment ever to get out now.

Honestly, you're just coming across as a desperate bagholder lately. Using language like 'selling in fear' when you have been playing the same song for as long as this thread has been alive.
In case you forgot, you also said it was time to buy at 70k, then 60k, then 50k, then 40k, then 30k, then 20k, and now 15k and less.

I 'sold in fear' at most of those levels and got some of my investment back thankfully. Sometimes its smarter to be a little scared when you're on an obviously sinking ship.
Will still take a small loss here for now but had I or anyone else followed your heavily biased Mastertrader advice, to buy regardless of what the market is telling me, I'd be far worse off.

It is strange that you are buying altcoins when your whole purpose was that to buy expensive and to sell cheap  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Never claimed it was the best moment ever to get out now.

Honestly, you're just coming across as a desperate bagholder lately. Using language like 'selling in fear' when you have been playing the same song for as long as this thread has been alive.
In case you forgot, you also said it was time to buy at 70k, then 60k, then 50k, then 40k, then 30k, then 20k, and now 15k and less.

I 'sold in fear' at most of those levels and got some of my investment back thankfully. Sometimes its smarter to be a little scared when you're on an obviously sinking ship.
Will still take a small loss here for now but had I or anyone else followed your heavily biased Mastertrader advice, to buy regardless of what the market is telling me, I'd be far worse off.
legendary
I think I'll have to get out soon myself.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Still overpriced, long overdue correction IMO.
This is not a high value coin anymore with a growing supply pushing 2 million, unbalanced staking system allowing some wallets to stake more than others, BTC smashing all alts into the ground I think I'll have to get out soon myself.
Jump to: