Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 350. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Other then that, the time of cheap DMD has come to an end.

That is bad because I was going to buy a big stash of DMD and stake them like crazy. Still, I am in time though but I would have gotten more DMD if prices were cheaper. If price keeps going up, then it is a good sign for me to make profits with a few DMD I hold into a paper wallet. This is going to be exciting.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
btw im afraid i have good news
sorry that i cant create panic for some cheap dump DMD

DMD Multipool / DMD Cloudmining migration is finished
services up and running again
this time with a crypto-friendly hoster

enjoy
https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

A german phrase meaning "unfortunately cool" - coined by German musician DeichKind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJlyRv_IGI
legendary
There s an active trader in the market, I m sure you two can catch him on the wrong foot. Smiley))

but I still see only cheap dmd
when will be expensive dmd? Smiley

u are right
there is cheap DMD on market
but not many

whole bittrex sellorderbook not even able fill one legendary....

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
There s an active trader in the market, I m sure you two can catch him on the wrong foot. Smiley))

Smiley))) How do you know it's only one?
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

but I still see only cheap dmd
when will be expensive dmd? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
dam multipool and cloud down and price dont go down
what we have to break that cheap DMD buyable again  Grin

lets try this

i expect new wallet release delayed 1 week and be done around 22th instead of 15th

Shocked

Glad the server migration is underway Smiley

Yes, please do something to push the DMD price down; I'm trying to buy some! Cheesy

It's hard now, I also tried last week, the buyorders filled partially and I had to buy from the sellorders... But this is a good sign, seems that DMD is going to rise.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

lets try this

i expect new wallet release delayed 1 week and be done around 22th instead of 15th

Shocked

Glad the server migration is underway Smiley

Yes, please do something to push the DMD price down; I'm trying to buy some! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

lets try this

Shocked

You are going to release a new DMD wallet in two weeks? Man, I can hardly wait!  Grin
legendary

lets try this

Shocked
legendary
we already found a new hoster this time i got in touch with owner himself
and made clear what services we run and he is happy providing us a new home

but for finish migration we need access to old server
we have external backups but i wana avoid lose a few days of data

im not sure we can solve this over weekend it deepens
on responsetimes of old hoster on weekend to open at least ssh access

That's great news!

Will the old provider at least give you access for migration purposes? I would hope so, but probably not until Monday.

Will be nice to get a larger than usual payout from Cloud mining Smiley

we got access
we started migration
i expect it to be finished this weekend

we where nice with old hoster
didnt tell them "what u 'ÄÖ*:'*§$%' dont allow run cryptocoin services we will move instant away and cancel all contracts"

instead we said: "ohh sorry didnt know that. please give us access we will stop that services"

i mean stop the server and cancel the contract with them is the best way to stop that services as they wanted Wink
legendary
hi guys,

know anybody why my stakeheight dont growing when my wallet is up... when i restart it after some time stake height is higher but without restart is not moving... when there is no getstakinginfo method i cant to find my height...

in console getmininginfo
is a value "stakepower"

part of the next wallet release will be to replace the inaccurate info by hovering over the POS active diamond

more details at release notes
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
hi guys,

know anybody why my stakeheight dont growing when my wallet is up... when i restart it after some time stake height is higher but without restart is not moving... when there is no getstakinginfo method i cant to find my height...

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

That's great news!

Will the old provider at least give you access for migration purposes? I would hope so, but probably not until Monday.

Will be nice to get a larger than usual payout from Cloud mining Smiley
legendary
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,139.msg1048.html

not just interesting for winner of a legendary10
---------------------------

yes vanitygen works for DMD addresses
just use the correct parameter -X 90

download from here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vanitygen-vanity-bitcoin-address-generatorminer-v022-25804

useful help:

http://www.bongbitcoin.com/vanity_addresses.php

example:

this utilize my first GPU to search for a DMD Diamond address starting with dTestAD
and save any valid addresses with their private keys it finds into the file.txt

never use any online services that generate private keys for u!
generate urself or be happy with random address names

------------------

this one for example will be mine
dasHERZmwgtvWGNRxs55GPrXsAKwY7bX85

das Herz = the hearth in german
legendary
congratz to the winner of last legendary10 auction phase!

thx to all who did take part in the auction
today website will be updated with the final results and we start get in touch with winners

legendary

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
DMD Multipool / DMD CLoudmining is down until issues with hosting company are solved

it seems running cryptocoin services in their network is forbidden by their terms of use

in case we find no solution with them (which im afraid will not happen....)

we have to move to another hosting provider

i keep ya updated

DMD Multipool and DMD CLoudmining income is not affected

only the frontend logic and process payouts was managed by that server

as soon as we open server at new place again we can process all payouts and nothing will be lost

If you need some help with hosting, I myself have some space available on a server or two I own. Then I have a friend in the BURST community who will very soon have an INSANE setup going in with his colo, and I'm sure I could work you an awesome price on a portion of that. Just let me know!

I don't think my host has anything bad to say about crypto, as I've been running my pool there with over 2 petabytes (sometimes up to almost 4 petabytes) of mining power for over a year. I think I'd have figured out their dislike of crypto by now!  So yea, let me know, and I'm sure I can help out in this regard. Smiley

------- on an unrelated note --------

PS... if there's anyone here that would like to do a straight up trade for BURST to DMD, let me know! I am looking to buy, but until I can re-buy my sold BTC from the past few months (until receiving my child-tax awesomeness awesomeness this month. lol) I am sitting on mainly BURST with which to trade... and I hardly ever sell much there, I like my stash. But I really want to pick up some DMD...

So anyone willing to trade, for BURST (I think I have maybe .25 BTC or so as well I could get rid of) and also, some BURST assets that payout monthly (based on my pool's fee, and a 30+ TB miner I run, plus a few other random sources) and has been paying out monthly over a year and never missed a payment. It will never miss one. Just let me know, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
I am interested in trading some DMD for burst and assets.
Let me know.

IW
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
DMD Multipool / DMD CLoudmining is down until issues with hosting company are solved

it seems running cryptocoin services in their network is forbidden by their terms of use

i keep ya updated

as soon as we open server at new place again we can process all payouts and nothing will be lost

If you need some help with hosting, I myself have some space available on a server or two I own. Then I have a friend in the BURST community who will very soon have an INSANE setup going in with his colo, and I'm sure I could work you an awesome price on a portion of that. Just let me know!

I don't think my host has anything bad to say about crypto, as I've been running my pool there with over 2 petabytes (sometimes up to almost 4 petabytes) of mining power for over a year. I think I'd have figured out their dislike of crypto by now!  So yea, let me know, and I'm sure I can help out in this regard. Smiley

------- on an unrelated note --------

PS... if there's anyone here that would like to do a straight up trade for BURST to DMD, let me know! I am looking to buy, but until I can re-buy my sold BTC from the past few months (until receiving my child-tax awesomeness awesomeness this month. lol) I am sitting on mainly BURST with which to trade... and I hardly ever sell much there, I like my stash. But I really want to pick up some DMD...

So anyone willing to trade, for BURST (I think I have maybe .25 BTC or so as well I could get rid of) and also, some BURST assets that payout monthly (based on my pool's fee, and a 30+ TB miner I run, plus a few other random sources) and has been paying out monthly over a year and never missed a payment. It will never miss one. Just let me know, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

i keep ya updated

It is surprising that some of the owners of the servers trying to prevent the advance of crypto currency.
But in the future of their foolish behavior will throw them away down and lose profits compared with those people who appreciate and understand crypto currency.
I think there comes a time to think about your own server Smiley

It's disappointing how many people are unaware that bitcoins/altcoins can be used for more than buying drugs and hitmen. Blame the news...
Jump to: