Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 349. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
buy coins sell coins as u want
its free exchanges and no one have to judge over another one

but yes everyone can have a opinion and state that polite

please tune wording towards a style that fit to a mature group of crypto investors

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I would not say he is a fool, if he got his diamonds cheap, this was a valid exit point, sellorder book was empty, price close to 100k. Well played I would say. One thing you should not forget, BTC price last year was around 50% of the actual price.

I think it's more professional if we don't call anyone involved with Diamonds a fool, even if we don't understand their decision to sell when they did. I just think name calling could be a turn off to new people entering this community.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I would not say he is a fool, if he got his diamonds cheap, this was a valid exit point, sellorder book was empty, price close to 100k. Well played I would say. One thing you should not forget, BTC price last year was around 50% of the actual price.

You are still waiting for the growth of Bitcoin?  Cheesy
I hope that you are aware of the problems with size block separation and btc community into several groups.
It is because of this, now growing ethereum.
People are afraid that the popularity of Bitcoin will gradually decline.
Therefore, only a foolish owner changes now Diamonds on the btc  Cool
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
legendary
I think people should be aware that this dump will be organized this fool https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?124231.htm
He sat long with this coins and has now decided to sell them.
Maybe he wants to push the market down  to buy at the bottom again.
But I think that no one give him these volumes
legendary
problem of sellorderbook liquidity solved 5k DMD below 0.00100 appeared at bittrex
lets see how long it last and if its enough to still the hunger for some time

seems he needed cash urgend he dumped them
wow that create a few lucky faces
legendary
problem of sellorderbook liquidity solved 5k DMD below 0.00100 appeared at bittrex
lets see how long it last and if its enough to still the hunger for some time
legendary
Looking great for DMD pretty decent volume for today. I hope the price will continue to go up.  Smiley

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Looking great for DMD pretty decent volume for today. I hope the price will continue to go up.  Smiley
legendary
legendary
its free markets
out of control of anybody so yes Brob12321 i full agree with u

but even if the spike yesterday to 0.00150 was a bit mysterious
the slow value gain towards and above 0.00100 seems real and looks like stable

no wonder did DMD trade a few months ago stable over 0.00150
so a lot people will see 0.00100 still as very cheap entry point to join into DMD

and the question that is open is
how much of this value gain is slow become visible effect of inflation reduced by nearly 50% a few weeks ago when POS did go from 50% to 25% stage

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

0.00143333 BTC = 0.53$

It may be around for a long time and be scandal free but that doesn't prevent traders from doing pump and dump schemes, which this screen shot is a perfect example of
legendary
We dont want to create pumping atmosphere here. DMD s going up and it ll probably continue going up cause it s run by honest people, it s got a great community, it provides awesome wealth storage capabilities, it provides 25% PoS income and cause we re going to see a lot of interesting new updates.

So this growth is not based on some pump and dump trading activities. It is based on a simple fact this coin s been around, scandal free, generating profits for its users for over 2.5 years.

You can love DMD or hate DMD but you have to agree with the fact this is really rare, especially in the PoS world.

I do not see now pump in DMD.
It's more like a few a la carte purchases  Diamonds for the new investor  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
We dont want to create pumping atmosphere here. DMD s going up and it ll probably continue going up cause it s run by honest people, it s got a great community, it provides awesome wealth storage capabilities, it provides 25% PoS income and cause we re going to see a lot of interesting new updates.

So this growth is not based on some pump and dump trading activities. It is based on a simple fact this coin s been around, scandal free, generating profits for its users for over 2.5 years.

You can love DMD or hate DMD but you have to agree with the fact this is really rare, especially in the PoS world.
Activity: 505
legendary
if raise the price DMD to $ 2 before reduce the awards for BTC block, that after the increase in prices Bitcoin DMD can cost $ 5 to the end of the year Smiley
reward for BTC block decreases after about 5.5 months Smiley

i think realistic goals to aim for are

1 million $ marketcap as step one

and 1$ a DMD as second step

but longterm sure that wont be the limit and 5$ why not
but it wouldnt be serious to say we are end of year at 5$

but it is serious to say that today we had a 30% value gain on exchanges

Activity: 505
if raise the price DMD to $ 2 before reduce the awards for BTC block, that after the increase in prices Bitcoin DMD can cost $ 5 to the end of the year Smiley
reward for BTC block decreases after about 5.5 months Smiley

I want more! Smiley DMD for $ 1! to start Smiley
legendary

Other then that, the time of cheap DMD has come to an end.

That is bad because I was going to buy a big stash of DMD and stake them like crazy. Still, I am in time though but I would have gotten more DMD if prices were cheaper. If price keeps going up, then it is a good sign for me to make profits with a few DMD I hold into a paper wallet. This is going to be exciting.  Cheesy

How much is the staking rate currently?
Right now all my coins are on bittrex, but if it's worth while i can setup a node wallet on a VPS.

I think that if you have a  10k Diamond or more, then you will be interested in daily POS revenue (about 50 DMD in the week).
It will be more profitable than trade at the moment  Wink

Given the potential growth in the near future at least 50 cents for a DMD, every owner of 10k diamonds will have a weekly income of $ 25
Of course, you can wait and higher prices.
Real investors never no hurry Wink
legendary

That is bad because I was going to buy a big stash of DMD and stake them like crazy. Still, I am in time though but I would have gotten more DMD if prices were cheaper. If price keeps going up, then it is a good sign for me to make profits with a few DMD I hold into a paper wallet. This is going to be exciting.  Cheesy

Right now all my coins are on bittrex, but if it's worth while i can setup a node wallet on a VPS.

25% 9 days min age
so not really suited for daytrading and staking.....
have to chose one part
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

That is bad because I was going to buy a big stash of DMD and stake them like crazy. Still, I am in time though but I would have gotten more DMD if prices were cheaper. If price keeps going up, then it is a good sign for me to make profits with a few DMD I hold into a paper wallet. This is going to be exciting.  Cheesy

Jump to: