Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 78. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hello, recently I was given my dads DMD wallet.dat. I see the steps on how to import to V3 but I don't have V2 chain on any computer. My question is were all his confirmations/weight/intrest reset in the V3 transition or was that taken into account and credited in the new chain?

Is there a bootstrap.dat available for V2 chain just before the transition so I can export private keys from the wallet.dat?

Thank you,

If you need the old DMDv2.0 blockchain then you can download it from here: mega.nz
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Hello, recently I was given my dads DMD wallet.dat. I see the steps on how to import to V3 but I don't have V2 chain on any computer. My question is were all his confirmations/weight/intrest reset in the V3 transition or was that taken into account and credited in the new chain?

Is there a bootstrap.dat available for V2 chain just before the transition so I can export private keys from the wallet.dat?

Thank you,
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Nice support floor formed at 200k sats (~$30), solid level here

Also noticing that after this rise the chart is forming a bullish flag with this new support level.

With the coming advertising and exposure planned for january I can't help but think that we will see new all time highs soon. $50-$60 maybe.

at the rate that fiat is flowing into alts these days, thats a given.

Support crumbled when btc goes up of course, must have been a lot more speculators that got in around that last spike just based off of the
masternode promotion.

That price action is still a great sign though, masternodes are becoming more and more popular and DMD has established itself as one of the safest and
secure masternode investments out there.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

Also noticing that after this rise the chart is forming a bullish flag with this new support level.

With the coming advertising and exposure planned for january I can't help but think that we will see new all time highs soon. $50-$60 maybe.

at the rate that fiat is flowing into alts these days, thats a given.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
any news on the silver coins ?
with the current price you can upgrade them easily to "Rhodium or Platinum" Coins.

Or do we wait till 200 DMD are worth a lambo?
Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh

hmm.. Platinum is a good idea  Smiley

Gold is even better idea Wink.

200 DMD ≈ $6500
1 oz gold is "only" $1300

no
as far as i know Rhodium was more expensive than gold sir
Correct me if i am wrong.
Not a goldbug here.

And we are diamond: that matches more with a silverish coin not with frekkin Gold.

Californium 252 WHEN ?

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
with the current price you can upgrade them easily to "Rhodium or Platinum" Coins.

Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh

hmm.. Platinum is a good idea  Smiley

Gold is even better idea Wink.

200 DMD ≈ $6500
1 oz gold is "only" $1300
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
If you have an idea which involves DMD, something that is useful and interesting for the entire community, please contact us with your proposal.
If your project is consider to add value to the coin, we might finance it to a certain extent.
This program is designed to help our community members cover initial costs of development of DMD related projects.

The first projects we have decided to co-finance are:

NameProject NameMore info
Luis/Miningfield Shared Diamond Masternodeshttps://dmdmn.miningfield.com/
danbi Hosting Masternodes servicehttps://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21868138
tyke DMD Diamond Chronicle Search Amazon.com/de/co.uk Book Store for 'DIAMOND CRYPTO'

Please consider joining our Slack to have real time contact with us and community.

¤ https://dmdcoin.slack.com/ Slack

¤ https://bit.diamonds/contact.php Message us for Slack Invite

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
DMD community, we have 1 spot open for DMD Diamond signature campaign! Please let me know if there are interested participants!

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
It would be wonderful to have a steady low well above the $30   Cheesy
Really wonderful Smiley We did not get used to the "steady low above $20" - did not have a chance Smiley
Activity: 99
I was thinking the price would drop back down as quickly as it went up, but it seems to be holding its own for now. It looks like we got a few new masternodes running too. $100 DMD in 2018?
It's not dropping back down. Well, might do briefly, but if we maintain the marketing, which the devs should (they're holding half the coins if I'm correct), we'll see $100 within Jan/Feb. This can go up to $300 easily - only 2m supply and good roadmap -  I believe. Those who got in early, many congrats. I'd not gain much as i have been doubling my money in the s**tcoins and just unsure whether to stay with this or go back out there and play my money several times around a day. Not sure if the earning here can match the daytrade if we cannot get into a decent masternode. But the price will surely go up and that'll be sooner than some might think.

If you're truly good at day trading it might be tough to beat the earnings even with a very good coin. However, for a passive income the pooled masternode that was recommended above is a very good one. I've been involved for several weeks and payouts have happened once a week very consistently, though on different days of the week due to holidays. Luis, who manages them has a good reputation in this community and is very easy to contact through his own telegram channel as well as the DMD community slack channel. There are currently 7 shares available which can be purchased here: https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare_spots.php Each share is 100 DMD and payout is about a half DMD a week. If you don't have 100 DMD, there is a mini share option which is for 20 DMD but I don't have the direct link.

Edit: I should add that if you ever want your money back, that doesn't seem to be an issue, though I have no experience with that. The reason there even are shares available right now is because one or two users wanted out.
In fact, Diamond is one of the most profitable masternoded-coins in the crypto ecosystem.
legendary
Here we go again
i would vote for the DMD Lambo  Grin

BTW: Happy New Year everyone !
legendary

Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh

hmm.. Platinum is a good idea  Smiley
legendary
Here we go again

Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I was thinking the price would drop back down as quickly as it went up, but it seems to be holding its own for now. It looks like we got a few new masternodes running too. $100 DMD in 2018?
It's not dropping back down. Well, might do briefly, but if we maintain the marketing, which the devs should (they're holding half the coins if I'm correct), we'll see $100 within Jan/Feb. This can go up to $300 easily - only 2m supply and good roadmap -  I believe. Those who got in early, many congrats. I'd not gain much as i have been doubling my money in the s**tcoins and just unsure whether to stay with this or go back out there and play my money several times around a day. Not sure if the earning here can match the daytrade if we cannot get into a decent masternode. But the price will surely go up and that'll be sooner than some might think.

If you're truly good at day trading it might be tough to beat the earnings even with a very good coin. However, for a passive income the pooled masternode that was recommended above is a very good one. I've been involved for several weeks and payouts have happened once a week very consistently, though on different days of the week due to holidays. Luis, who manages them has a good reputation in this community and is very easy to contact through his own telegram channel as well as the DMD community slack channel. There are currently 7 shares available which can be purchased here: https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare.php Each share is 100 DMD and payout is about a half DMD a week. If you don't have 100 DMD, there is a mini share option which is for 20 DMD but I don't have the direct link.

Edit: I should add that if you ever want your money back, that doesn't seem to be an issue, though I have no experience with that. The reason there even are shares available right now is because one or two users wanted out.
legendary
It's not dropping back down. Well, might do briefly, but if we maintain the marketing, which the devs should (they're holding half the coins if I'm correct), we'll see $100 within Jan/Feb. This can go up to $300 easily - only 2m supply and good roadmap - I believe. Those who got in early, many congrats. I'd not gain much as i have been doubling my money in the s**tcoins and just unsure whether to stay with this or go back out there and play my money several times around a day. Not sure if the earning here can match the daytrade if we cannot get into a decent masternode. But the price will surely go up and that'll be sooner than some might think.

Just look here:
every day produced only ~ 1480 DMD

this is 10 times less than mined in LTC today.

So we have a lot of potential for growth compared to LTC which does not bring its investors any income.
Only hope for value growth.
Activity: 29
It's not dropping back down. Well, might do briefly, but if we maintain the marketing, which the devs should (they're holding half the coins if I'm correct), we'll see $100 within Jan/Feb. This can go up to $300 easily - only 2m supply and good roadmap - I believe. Those who got in early, many congrats. I'd not gain much as i have been doubling my money in the s**tcoins and just unsure whether to stay with this or go back out there and play my money several times around a day. Not sure if the earning here can match the daytrade if we cannot get into a decent masternode. But the price will surely go up and that'll be sooner than some might think.
Activity: 29
Some big holders pump and dump to check how stable it is. Wink

Looks like some "whales" trying to establish some DMD MasterNodes. They pump it up to rattle short-term DMD investors then buy up DMD as the price finds it equilibrium. DMD MastersNodes will be worth well over a Million dollars a pop. I can't blame them, DMD is just going to get harder to acquire. Grin

Agreed. The 'Finite Supply' thing is just gonna rattle the market. I got in at high $40ish, but hopefully, won't regret. I'm just gonna leave my coins there and forget. Pity that I was looking at it last night when it was only $18 and I went to sleep as I was too tired. Nevermind! What I would like to know from anyone in here is whether there is any arrangement for a shared Masternode scheme from which we with low investment can benefit too, and early enough as well. Because the price is rising MN price is rising too. Last night I was wondering how I could get hold of $180k for a Masternode which is a bit juicy, but today, it's become $360k - bit less now. Tomorrow, it will be more than $1m like you said above. We need an arrangement like Dash. Is there one already? Especially governed by the devs and the team preferably? Otherwise, we will defo lose out. Thanks.

you can join a shared masternode.
https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/pstat4.php

Thanks very much. I hope this is an authorised pool, not somone who runs away like a guy called @unseen on MUT coin who ran off with everyone's coins. I'll look further into it. Regds.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
It would be wonderful to have a steady low well above the $30   Cheesy
Activity: 47
Price is starting to pull back a bit looks like tree shakers lol they won't be getting any of mine, I recon this will be over 50 dollars by the end of feb
Pages:
Jump to: