Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 76. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hi all! Can I setup a master node in W7 without a Tor? If answer is - "yes" - then where can I find a guide in English? Thanks!
answer is yes if u have a static ip address
masternode guides can be found in masternode area of website bit.diamonds
Thank you for quick answer, mate! For a long time I have not been here. Smiley But I still cannot find a good guide. This guide - "Single masternode + POS headless wallet on on home PC with Onion hidden service" - for Tor users and so badly... with pictures in an incomprehensible language... Can I find a really better guide?

if pure windows is what u run and u willing spend so e time with a friendly russian guy
join dmd slack and ask shveicar for help

i think there is noone who made more masternodes happen from people who where overwhelmed by the still existing complexity set up a masternode

take a day off for urself and spend it get ur mn up and running

is a 200k $ value asset u should be able spend time and effort get it up and running

request a slack invite by use to contact form on our website

Activity: 109
Merit: 13
Hi all! Can I setup a master node in W7 without a Tor? If answer is - "yes" - then where can I find a guide in English? Thanks!
Thank you for quick answer, mate! For a long time I have not been here. Smiley But I still cannot find a good guide. This guide - "Single masternode + POS headless wallet on on home PC with Onion hidden service" - for Tor users and so badly... with pictures in an incomprehensible language... Can I find a really better guide?
legendary
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
great times

i was afraid crazy high btc prices and crazy high dmd prices
will make normal people take advantage of early adopter phase in blockchain
harder and harder

but now situation relax a bit people can take advantage of this
to fullfil their dmd goals in their portfolio plans easier

dont get me wrong we love dmd position as a luxury high priced coin
its part of the design

but we also like to give as many normal people as possible a chance to change their position in society

dmd should be a enabler for as many people as possible to reach financial freedom by own a additional blockchain source of income

I agree a correction is healthy. I would actually like even lower prices, then I could finally afford to finish my own DMD masternode Cheesy

Agree, would like the price to come down a bit as well, I'd love to fire up a second MasterNode. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
great times

harder and harder

its part of the design

but we also like to give as many normal people as possible a chance to change their position in society

dmd should be a enabler for as many people as possible to reach financial freedom by own a additional blockchain source of income

I agree a correction is healthy. I would actually like even lower prices, then I could finally afford to finish my own DMD masternode Cheesy
legendary
great times

harder and harder

its part of the design

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I have a question about minting, how long does it take to hit a block with less than 200 coins? The coins in question have been in the same wallet since block 656. I have had the wallet open for a while now, but haven't seen anything. I've also not been able to keep it open longer than 12 hours if that could be part of the problem.

If you have only 200 DMD you will find one block every 10 days.
In this case, your wallet needs to be running.
So if you want to find a block every day, then you need to get more coins.
Or as an option to buy shares with regular payments (value per share 100 DMD) from service Miningfield
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
I have a question about minting, how long does it take to hit a block with less than 200 coins? The coins in question have been in the same wallet since block 656. I have had the wallet open for a while now, but haven't seen anything. I've also not been able to keep it open longer than 12 hours if that could be part of the problem.

Yes, new dmd 3.0 need your wallet open 24/7, so this is one of the issues, the other is that with less than 200 DMD you have an average time to find a block (average, not perfect timing) of 1 block every week.

Maths is simple, 200 DMD with 25% interest at year = 50 DMD year, a stake block is of 0.822448960 DMD so dividing 50 dmd for the stake block give you 60 staking blocks divide 365 days by the 60 staking blocks and you will find around 6 days.

Cheers

Activity: 114
Merit: 11
legendary
I see 137 Master Nodes in my wallet.
The DMD community is gradually growing  Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i like that too, still don t know if it s good, couse of the scope of dmd buying pressure; we might see some waves on the charts Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
INFO: i will be on the road the next few weeks vacation in thailand
and im part of coinsbank asia cruise in singapur
so until mid of february multipool and cloud payouts will be not daily but 2-3 times a week

It has been 3 days since the last payout. Hope all is well. Have a good trip!

I m sure you received your cloud payment last night. During January, these will be bi-weekly, no need to worry.
As always, you can trust DMD Diamond. This coins s been in development since 2013, no scams, just hard work and honest people.

I would rather they be weekly or bi-weekly from now-on.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
so until mid of february multipool and cloud payouts will be not daily but 2-3 times a week

I m sure you received your cloud payment last night. During January, these will be bi-weekly, no need to worry.
As always, you can trust DMD Diamond. This coins s been in development since 2013, no scams, just hard work and honest people.

4 years of consistent cloud payments made always, no scams at DMD, also made good roi on the cloud mining
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Are there any plans this year to release a precompiled Rpi wallet QT?

most use rpi with headless wallet
there a compile guide is on github

I know the guide i have tried to follow a few times now. I couldnt get Dmd wallet running on my pi. Nor could i get it compiled.
What about noobs that need gui?
I am a bit gutted as i bought that Pi especially for DMD, but cant do everything with Cli
For now i have put another staking coin with a precompiled wallet QT for Pi. Using Full Gui Raspbian, was very easy to do, but not really ideal. hoping for a DMD QT for Pi
As more people discovery Dmd i think the need for an easy staking setup on low cost energy, device is a must.
For now my Diamonds still on laptop.

i think raspi have with just 1 GB ram a bad design for run gui wallets
for headless its ok

there are windows based low power mini pc too for people who want gui and known windows luxury and low power useage
example: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B074V7M1JD

some of this devices are below 200$ including the windows licence

in my opinion linux is still a expert system where people who cant compile a own wallet should not use it

i myself use windows for all gui wallets and vps with ubuntu 16.04 for headless wallets (remote masternodes)

I have to disagree, I am running multiple QT wallets on RasPi 3s without problems (though I use one Pi per wallet), but to be fair the DMD wallet I run headless and it runs perfectly fine on a RasPi Zero W, which costs about $15, totally insane...

@madmack1, what kind of problems do you run into when compiling DMD on the RasPi? And don't be afraid of the headless wallet, if you only want it for staking, you only really need 2 or 3 commands once it is compiled, it's really easy. As cryptonit mentioned, there is a guide for compiling on github, but I also wrote a more detailed guide for a different coin, this should be pretty much exactly the same for DMD, feel free to check it out (obviously replace PHR with DMD, but the rest should be the same):

https://steemit.com/phore/@noxx/6djfe-compiling-the-phore-wallet-on-raspberry-pi

I must've posted the RaspPI info 3-4 times now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27132527

The IO on ANY Pi simply isn't robust enough for a complex build like a Qt application.
It is, and has been for some time - advised to use Ubuntu 16.10 or Debian 9 to build crypto wallets for the Pi.
Even if you set-up swap space, use single threaded build options ( -j 1); you will likely still have inconsistent results.
Not to mention it will take 100x longer to build.

The last time I tried, the Qt build failed for ARM (Raspberry Pi) for DMD.
Pre-built binaries for the command-line wallet are available in the link above.

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier

legendary
Great news.
Finally on the website Coinmarketcap added the count with the maximum number of coins in the system DMD.
Our community has several times asked them about it and finally we see it  Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
We should get a discord channel going, seems to be similar to slack
legendary
Congrats stillontop, i hope you stay with DMD is long and very very prosperous!

By the way, GMT+1 20:37 slack is down and i try to reconnect all the time.
Dr DMD

Yes, #Slack server is offline.
Lately it happens quite often.
Pages:
Jump to: