Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 84. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Just thought I'd let you all know...

The old DMD v.2 block explorer expired four days ago, has entered the grace period, and will be taken offline once the grace period expires (unless someone pays to keep it up).

If you want to export records for any addresses you have with transactions on the old block chain, you will want to get on it ASAP. It's very easy to export CSV files. Just make sure you first show all transactions, then export the CSV file, save it, and voila, you have records for each address. They could come in handy for determining cost basis for tax purposes and whatever else.

The v.3 block explorer starts with whatever your balance was when v.2 was snapshot, and shows that initial balance as a deposit on the v.3 block explorer, so you really do need to get complete records from the old block chain.

You can also get them from the old wallet, but I've generally found it easier to work with data that got exported from the block explorer than from the wallet data.

I'm thankful I got on my own record keeping now before the old explorer was retired. Just figured there might be others like me who might want that data. If you do, you should get it now.

Good to know, thanks for that.

I hope I won't ever need all my altcoin activity for tax purposes  Undecided

Thanks to mintpal and crytpsy there is no way i will ever get all of it. Let's hope governments will never try to make us pay capital gains trading crypto to crypto.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Just thought I'd let you all know...

The old DMD v.2 block explorer expired four days ago, has entered the grace period, and will be taken offline once the grace period expires (unless someone pays to keep it up).

If you want to export records for any addresses you have with transactions on the old block chain, you will want to get on it ASAP. It's very easy to export CSV files. Just make sure you first show all transactions, then export the CSV file, save it, and voila, you have records for each address. They could come in handy for determining cost basis for tax purposes and whatever else.

The v.3 block explorer starts with whatever your balance was when v.2 was snapshot, and shows that initial balance as a deposit on the v.3 block explorer, so you really do need to get complete records from the old block chain.

You can also get them from the old wallet, but I've generally found it easier to work with data that got exported from the block explorer than from the wallet data.

I'm thankful I got on my own record keeping now before the old explorer was retired. Just figured there might be others like me who might want that data. If you do, you should get it now.
Activity: 178
Apologies if this is repetition 1000, I cannot find the answer.

I just got my DMD3 linux wallet, which seems to have given me the dQGTbMxVwVwU8DTGvSJbtyXmnmpqw8RaJb address, even though in my receiving addresses it shows another address, presumably a  DMD2 address.

a)do I need to generate one more address or somehow or another find a way for the long DMD3 address to show in my receiving?
b)I guess staking requires the wallet to be running, but my wallet says not staking, but still I dont see any staking controls anywhere, what am I missing.

Thanks!

please request a slack invite via this form:

https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

its so much easyer to give support in a chat

im sure we will be able to help u

Thanks, I seem to have made a lot of progress. Staking was as easy as encrypting the wallet, restarting and unlocking it, it took some seconds but finally staking showed up in the diamond in the corner. I did create a new address that, against all odds, seems now to contain my balance, shows in the block explorer etc. All seems to be well and the DMD3 addresses seem to have the same format as DMD2.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

I just got my DMD3 linux wallet, which seems to have given me the dQGTbMxVwVwU8DTGvSJbtyXmnmpqw8RaJb address, even though in my receiving addresses it shows another address, presumably a  DMD2 address.

a)do I need to generate one more address or somehow or another find a way for the long DMD3 address to show in my receiving?
b)I guess staking requires the wallet to be running, but my wallet says not staking, but still I dont see any staking controls anywhere, what am I missing.

Thanks!

please request a slack invite via this form:

https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

its so much easyer to give support in a chat

im sure we will be able to help u
Activity: 178

Thanks!
legendary

Very nice banner ad there, where else do you guys plan to advertise? Also are community members allowed
to use the ad to run our own ad campaigns?

There are some other coin communities I am following who are implementing similar ads on other platforms like
linkedin, i will monitor the results and if they are good maybe I will run some DMD ads.

Past few days have been great for dmd price, good to see new people coming in.

promotion material u can spread on other places if u dont modify it
and the links should always lead towards https://bit.diamonds/hellodmd/

if u need artwork u did see somewhere but dont find the original files ask alex or civan on DMD slack

help to spread the word is welcome
I would love to start helping out where I can. Anything marketing / PR related would be up my alley. I can edit and review most content, especially in regards to grammar. Any tasks out there for bounties?

Thanks for your interest, best thing to do would be to join our community slack and get in touch with some
members of the DMD foundation. They are always open to new ideas, the link for slack is on the front page of the thread.

Very nice banner ad there, where else do you guys plan to advertise? Also are community members allowed
to use the ad to run our own ad campaigns?

There are some other coin communities I am following who are implementing similar ads on other platforms like
linkedin, i will monitor the results and if they are good maybe I will run some DMD ads.

Past few days have been great for dmd price, good to see new people coming in.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I would love to start helping out where I can. Anything marketing / PR related would be up my alley. I can edit and review most content, especially in regards to grammar. Any tasks out there for bounties?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
If i want to stake DMD, pos, do i must have at least 100 coins in my wallet?
There is no any limit for staking. Even piles of 0.1 DMD will stake, just rare. You can see staking status here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
Scroll to "Stake Input Size for the last 1000 blocks". "Popular" stake sizes now are around 50 DMD and around 300 DMD.

I have more than 50 DMD and my wallet is unlocked, staking displayed as active with that little blue diamond icon but I am not getting anything (now waiting for 1 month) , is there anything special that must be done or added to the conf file ?

50 DMD have a chance to stake on average around once a month

so it can happen u have to wait 3 months without find a block and in another month u find 3 blocks

thats what "on average" means

@noxx thx i just see u gave exact the same answer!
great supportive community it feels warm like home in here!

Thanks, I'll just wait then ^^

As one of the options, you can buy another 150 DMD and combining all coins in one group will get a chance to find one block every 10 days  Wink
Activity: 122
There is no any limit for staking. Even piles of 0.1 DMD will stake, just rare. You can see staking status here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
Scroll to "Stake Input Size for the last 1000 blocks". "Popular" stake sizes now are around 50 DMD and around 300 DMD.

I have more than 50 DMD and my wallet is unlocked, staking displayed as active with that little blue diamond icon but I am not getting anything (now waiting for 1 month) , is there anything special that must be done or added to the conf file ?

so it can happen u have to wait 3 months without find a block and in another month u find 3 blocks

Thanks, I'll just wait then ^^
legendary

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

If my math is correct you would expect on average a bit more than one stake per month with 50 DMD. But with just one pile of coins, it will be a long time to average out like that, so you could be lucky and stake multiple times a week, or you could be unlucky and wait a few months for a stake. Similar to mining, short term it is luck based and long term it will average out...
Activity: 122

legendary
legendary
i understand it become a boring repetive news

but yes we had today another all time high of DMD $ value

legendary
if ya like to sell some DMD please consider fill DMD/USD sellorderbook
on livecoin exchange

it runs dry a lot demand to buy DMD via USD seems to exist

dont let people who want to join our great community starve on empty orderbooks

dont be greedy share some DMD
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I have never doubted the DMD team, it has never done me wrong, I am and will continue to be a full time DMD supporter.

Keep up the great work guys. You got my support!

I'm considering the acquisition of another MasterNode in the near future. Your work is greatly appreciated, at least by me! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: