Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dogethereum | Fork 10 000:1 of DOGE - page 6. (Read 24087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
September 02, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
If team was succeeding to get some support form few exchange for the fork then situation could be different. It is big advantage when immediately after fork token or coin has market available. In present situation not being on any significant exchange everything looks very difficult to start from zero. Doge is on the fire these days and everyone is talking about that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
September 02, 2018, 04:33:58 AM
Just saw on CoinMarketCal this event added 26th of August :

"The Dogethereum crew will livestream a demonstration of the bridge on September 5 at 10AM PDT. "

Is this project still alive?? Maybe the devs don't care about answering in this forum  Roll Eyes
I didn't manage to import keys from the doge core wallet as per their guide, so does someone know if any exchange support this??
They also added on the calendar that the fork will be 30th September  Huh

Those are 2 separate projects and have nothing to do with eachother. There's Dogethereum (DOGX) - the currency (which this thread is for) and there's Dogethereum - a bridge between DOGE and ETH chains (the reason behind the recent DOGE price surge).

Easy to get confused.

As far as I know, DOGX is pretty much dead.

Thanks for the clarification!
Really strange to have so 2 projects with the same names! What purpose people meet with such coincidence we could only guess but for every project that aims to be alive, this situation gives not befits.

Yes, with this then there will be problems when there will be listing on stock exchanges. We should advance to this team in advance otherwise we will have to rebrand and change everything.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

"The Dogethereum crew will livestream a demonstration of the bridge on September 5 at 10AM PDT. "

Is this project still alive?? Maybe the devs don't care about answering in this forum  Roll Eyes
I didn't manage to import keys from the doge core wallet as per their guide, so does someone know if any exchange support this??

Those are 2 separate projects and have nothing to do with eachother. There's Dogethereum (DOGX) - the currency (which this thread is for) and there's Dogethereum - a bridge between DOGE and ETH chains (the reason behind the recent DOGE price surge).

Easy to get confused.

Thanks for the clarification!
Really strange to have so 2 projects with the same names! What purpose people meet with such coincidence we could only guess but for every project that aims to be alive, this situation gives not befits.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
The dogethereum is alive!
Telegram group @dogethereumcoin
Exchange letsdocoinz.com
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 08:29:40 AM
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
September 01, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Easy to get confused.

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
September 01, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 01, 2018, 04:43:33 AM
this is next joke.  Cheesy
such project already was. he was called edoge. I have a couple of millions left. Nobody needs?))
people are being fooled again.
Activity: 38
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
How many tokens does this project have in total?
coin dead/scam  Huh

both answer are true Smiley

it´s a scam?? why you know? where i can find this news?

thank you
someone know if this fork will be able in jaxx wallet?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
coin dead/scam  Huh

both answer are true Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
aiodex.com
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
Exchange Launch at 32 days
Dogethereum (DOGX) vote for register user
https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b7d6019d5e5000c12c7e81f
Activity: 210
coin dead/scam  Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I love doge... hope see dogex in the moon  Roll Eyes

what is dogex ??
Activity: 111

WELCOME to [DOGX] Dogethereum POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️

DOGX is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Recent delay with news caused by troubles with investor who spent a lot of time and then refused to pay listing of currency on exchanges, now project stands only on good will of developers. At this moment we are looking for new investor for Dogethereum. We offer a good deal for investor, for more info please PM in Telegram @DogethereumOfficial
Hello! What news about the future Dogethereum?

It's dead
Activity: 8
Recent delay with news caused by troubles with investor who spent a lot of time and then refused to pay listing of currency on exchanges, now project stands only on good will of developers. At this moment we are looking for new investor for Dogethereum. We offer a good deal for investor, for more info please PM in Telegram @DogethereumOfficial
Hello! What news about the future Dogethereum?
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598
Pages:
Jump to: