Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOJE] Dojecoin ***POW/POS***7 DAYS ONLY***80billion DOJE*** - page 4. (Read 29962 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello Doyecom,

can you tell me please why I should invest?

It would be nice if you can give me a short overview waht happened with Doye from beginn to now.

Thanks for information.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Mining at cryptorian.us pool and not receiving any payments. Does anyone know why ?

Just mine with ipominer.com

Reputable...professional and all the other pools constantly mess up and don't payout. 

Got tired of it and switching was perfect decision.
Activity: 182
Mining at cryptorian.us pool and not receiving any payments. Does anyone know why ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 296
Hey all,

I will be giving away 10,000 Doje to the first 5 people who sign up for my newsletter on my website.  If anyone is interested:

simplycoin.co.uk Check the Newsletter page for details.

Offer will open at around 2:00 pm GMT. (wait for the red message on the Newsletter page)

The reason I am doing it is because I have an interview with an employer, I want to show him my website and I would like a few visitors online when I show him.

I will be in an interview so it may be a bit before or after 2pm but I will give at least 50,000 Doje to new signups.

Thanks.

thx in DcENt2NSirwqYfLx5bjME3tnBPw93zCaT9
Activity: 8
Hey all,

I will be giving away 10,000 Doje to the first 5 people who sign up for my newsletter on my website.  If anyone is interested:

Offer will open at around 2:00 pm GMT. (wait for the red message on the Newsletter page)

The reason I am doing it is because I have an interview with an employer, I want to show him my website and I would like a few visitors online when I show him.

I will be in an interview so it may be a bit before or after 2pm but I will give at least 50,000 Doje to new signups.

Thanks.

Hey,

i signed up for your newsletter
email: [email protected]
doje: Dr175QD8ZfMdPbp4DiaCQ3ehQJTWo6bFdB

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hey all,

Thanks.
Activity: 518
r00t-dev
dojecoin getblockhash 1798
000000000c377e55c39545269780792e4616dcdd574c0917e515db39c77fb5b5

everytihng looks ok?
Block 1798 has hash 00000000a0f4427296f57da8b19c289c156b140fc1506e5bed0b7992be20c7

Looks like you aren't on the same fork as me. What do you get for 1755.

Also give me your block 1600.

Block 1600 00000000005d2a0041ae6580eac1065a405caad5d4a9f7e7c19aa4a796ca9a45

If one matches but not the other, the fork took place in between them.

OdinYggd you are on the wrong chain...
Activity: 308
Someone bought all the way up to 48 litoshi. Is anyone still believing this coin isn't gonna go somewhere?
Well , i dont belive this coin has a future , it's just a pump and dump coin.

sore ass?

We started from 1 Litoshi - ofc we have a future, except - you are not part of it, so step away from the VIP-zone, we do not accept DogeCoin anymore.

#DogeClown

+1
Activity: 24
Someone bought all the way up to 48 litoshi. Is anyone still believing this coin isn't gonna go somewhere?

sore ass?

We started from 1 Litoshi - ofc we have a future, except - you are not part of it, so step away from the VIP-zone, we do not accept DogeCoin anymore.

#DogeClown

http://i.imgur.com/QDnQ6oU.png

http://i.imgur.com/x5VI7jw.png
Activity: 243
wow so many doge clones, very boring
Activity: 700
Activity: 50
I went all in.. sold all of my bags on most exchanges .. bough mining rental rigs for the first time and set some buy orders.. Just made a couple hundred dollars in an hour.. and still have 90% of my Dojes left.. .. I've gotten transfers from Bittrex in 30 seconds and staking is making me richer by the minute..   I love this coin.. I love the Elmer FUDs that made it possible for me to buy Dojes so cheap!  There was just hundreds of millions given away in #Dojecoin on irc.freenode.net and me and others will continue to do our rain dance to ensure massive tipstorms continue.. Come and join us.. bring some IRC clones and some friends and harvest some tips!  God bless you all.. and to the DojeCoin dev.. if you need any help with anything let us know!  We support you.  Thank you for bringing the fun back into the crypto-scene.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Stupid question coming.............what is staking?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Searching a place to mine Dojecoin?  Grin

Spread the hashes !  Cheesy

DOJE MINING POOL >> http://doje.poolto.be

use : stratum+tcp://doje.poolto.be:3377

Join us on iRC: #poolto.be @ irc.freenode.net

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23poolto.be

Happy Mining !  Smiley
Activity: 156
Pages: