Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOJE] Dojecoin ***POW/POS***7 DAYS ONLY***80billion DOJE*** - page 7. (Read 29962 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It just goes to show when you do something right there are people out there who want to rip off your idea. The strength of dogecoin is its community. I don't see this as providing any new features over what already exists. And I don't see how anyone in good Lulz could get behind this.
  Are you talking about how UmmJackson ripped off Litecoin and stamped a Dog meme picture on it?  And just how is Dogecoin "doing something right?"  Go hang out in their chat for a bit.. it will not be long before you see talk of murder, rape, cannibalism and pedophilia with the ops doing nothing about it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
what pool in right chain ?
Activity: 602
It just goes to show when you do something right there are people out there who want to rip off your idea. The strength of dogecoin is its community. I don't see this as providing any new features over what already exists. And I don't see how anyone in good Lulz could get behind this.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
transactions do not work, someone same ?
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
i delete wallet with 27 mio coins

thx dev  Angry

but im in  Grin
Activity: 308
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
abaddon
I think dev sold out at 5 sat and is now on a bus to Hawaii...

Nope.

A total of 230 doje were sold at 100 satoshi (suckers)

After that it has been entirely a market of people buying the 1 satoshi mountain, or trading LTC-DOJE where the price actually does fluctuate some instead of just dumping.

The relaunch seems to have already happened, last night there was 7.1GH mining this coin.

05/20/2014 12:44:48 AM   Sell Partial   0.00000023   632.14962594   187323.00000000   0.00000099   0.00063056

Roll Eyes
Activity: 94

Nope.

A total of 230 doje were sold at 100 satoshi (suckers)

After that it has been entirely a market of people buying the 1 satoshi mountain, or trading LTC-DOJE where the price actually does fluctuate some instead of just dumping.

The relaunch seems to have already happened, last night there was 7.1GH mining this coin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
confused here. has the relaunch happened?

I do not know the coin, but the community is so not active, so the dev should do more work...
Activity: 70
What no big red yet?
SCAM SCAM SCAM

edit: but srsly when will be launched?
you may be right, and let us keep an eye on the coin and see what will happen to the coin in the future..
Activity: 2
confused here. has the relaunch happened?
Activity: 392
Jesus, I don't believe this!  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Looking for shmexy coins!
This coin has no features, no innovative distribution model. Hard to pop.

It has an innovative scam model. Premine a gazillion of coins and then hope that somebody is stupid enough to buy them at 1 satoshi.
Activity: 56
This coin has no features, no innovative distribution model. Hard to pop.
Looking for shmexy coins!
I cannot believe how many stupid boys fell for this scam and bought at 1 satoshi.
Activity: 14
Dojecoin is what Dogecoin becomes in 7 months. Moon or LTC-Market. Depends on you Smiley
Activity: 291
so are the coins mined up to this point going to be worthless? pow and pos are working fine, this is why im asking.  I also have a fairly large amount of these so a definitive answer would be nice
Activity: 336
what the fuck did you guys do to the market??? I wanted to dump on 1000 satoshi, look what you did!

Yup, I'll bet you did!  With 3% premine that would make you 24,000 BTC. or $10.9M at today's prices.

Twat

He was obviously joking. 

Idiot.
Activity: 19
what the fuck did you guys do to the market??? I wanted to dump on 1000 satoshi, look what you did!

Yup, I'll bet you did!  With 3% premine that would make you 24,000 BTC. or $10.9M at today's prices.

Twat - oh, you were joking...
Pages:
Jump to: