Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 10. (Read 166345 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Dev,what's status of DOLP project?
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
If someone dont want they Dolphincoins, can please send it to me? I take it without problem. Just send me a message and i send u the wallet where to send it Smiley
Why u dont buy some on fobcoin? It's only 2 sat per dolp:)
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
If someone dont want they Dolphincoins, can please send it to me? I take it without problem. Just send me a message and i send u the wallet where to send it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Hi guys, what do you think about changing the logic on http://www.dolpshare.com?

Donate BTC instead of DOLP to fund projects, and still dividend BTC based on DS(DOLP Share).

That is more right on my opinion. Because now project issuer have to wait good price for DOLP and only after that sell it. So it is impossible to start project immediately. And may be more people will be interested to start their own projects.

We are changing the mode on DolpShare.com now. Will be released in days.

It would be good idea to do DOLP distribution for some project only for shareholders.
I mean that shareholders will buy shares for BTC and get dividents with DOLP. It should be in addition to existent type of distribution.
So project will earn BTC and buy DOLP for distribution. It will make DOLP more worthy and increase volume on Fobcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
where is this game??

dev grow some balls and tell me that there is no game, and you lied...

this coin has been stagnant since its inception

fake development... an exchange that no one uses or cares about with shit coins
Activity: 136
Hi guys, what do you think about changing the logic on http://www.dolpshare.com?

Donate BTC instead of DOLP to fund projects, and still dividend BTC based on DS(DOLP Share).

That is more right on my opinion. Because now project issuer have to wait good price for DOLP and only after that sell it. So it is impossible to start project immediately. And may be more people will be interested to start their own projects.

Happy to see you here. I guess you should consider to involve more people from different parts of the world to the development team.

+1  Grin
there need more development
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

Happy to see you here. I guess you should consider to involve more people from different parts of the world to the development team.
Activity: 90

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
The problem is.  It is not very promising now the Dev do not respond...
legendary
This promising coin shall be maintained as often as possible Wink
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
On dolph website (http://www.dolphincoin.org/) download link for Windows is 1.0.0.1 when latest is 1.0.0.2
Activity: 386
Activity: 64
Hello dev, can you give us an update please? what are you working on and what's going to be coming soon?
I also want to know
Hello dev, can you give us an update please? what are you working on and what's going to be coming soon?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
i dont get BTC dividends every days, anyone else??

No distribution every day. May one in two or three days.
i dont get BTC dividends every days, anyone else??
legendary
/ Who else want to introduce a project for Dolphinshare? I consider to support reasonable projects with BTC and DOLP...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
are there new information about the ios game?

No info about that game. Op told us that it's still on coding phase.
Activity: 136
are there new information about the ios game?
Pages:
Jump to: