Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 11. (Read 166345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Dolp should be listed on poloniex XMR market Cool

Dolp was on bittrex and was removed because of very low volume.
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
Dolp 2 sat now on fob

Hi guys! Support us and join movement "Rescue a Dolphin"! Smiley
Simply come on FobCoin and buy 10.000-100.000-200.000-.... dolphins! It is simple and inexpensive! We already redeemed more than 20.000.000 Dolphin-s for the last 2 days !
yes! plz!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Dolp should be listed on poloniex XMR market Cool
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
I think referral promotion campaign is needed for fobcoin (you receive a small % out of commision that your referrals pay). It has great potential. It's easy to click on flag to change the language but English as a default language would be nice too - some people may be affraid of chinese characters while chinese people got used to latin letters.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Hi guys, what do you think about changing the logic on http://www.dolpshare.com?

Donate BTC instead of DOLP to fund projects, and still dividend BTC based on DS(DOLP Share).

We can try this and then see how much impact it will give.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Hi guys, what do you think about changing the logic on http://www.dolpshare.com?

Donate BTC instead of DOLP to fund projects, and still dividend BTC based on DS(DOLP Share).

That is more right on my opinion. Because now project issuer have to wait good price for DOLP and only after that sell it. So it is impossible to start project immediately. And may be more people will be interested to start their own projects.
Activity: 199
Merit: 102

I was suggesting some consideration to change in my previous post, so I am glad you are considering something. Even with change to BTC donations, my concern is that there is still little direct incentive to donate (one can let other people donate, and still get full dividend by holding DS). If instead, you can somehow match the donation to the dolp address (so that projects and reward extra dividends to donators), then I think it's a more complete circle of investment. But I will leave this with everyone to decide what they think will increase donations.

How will changing to BTC help?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Dolp 2 sat now on fob

Hi guys! Support us and join movement "Rescue a Dolphin"! Smiley
Simply come on FobCoin and buy 10.000-100.000-200.000-.... dolphins! It is simple and inexpensive! We already redeemed more than 20.000.000 Dolphin-s for the last 2 days !
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Very strange thing. So much people crying it is not good coin and no one can help to do this [Suspicious link removed]d.
Dev already did so much for Dolp. There are an exchange, multipool, Dolpshare project. Anyone can use it and help to increase dividents and do coin more high-priced.
Now seems no one use exchange, just 5 users on dolppool, and only one did dolpshare project.
So just a few help to dev, but everyone want money for nothing. I would say that is unfair.
Yeah,I quite agree with you.We as a community should do something to make DOLP live better.
At present,we badly need a decent exchange .I've voted on bter.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Very strange thing. So much people crying it is not good coin and no one can help to do this coin good.
Dev already did so much for Dolp. There are an exchange, multipool, Dolpshare project. Anyone can use it and help to increase dividents and do coin more high-priced.
Now seems no one use exchange, just 5 users on dolppool, and only one did dolpshare project.
So just a few help to dev, but everyone want money for nothing. I would say that is unfair.

indeed

+1
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
I suggest all to carry out an action - help DolphinCoin Smiley
Sense of an action: to enclose part of BTC of dividends which each of us received (DolphinCoin Multipool, FobCoin, Cougar POS mining) in purchase of DolphinCoin on fobcoin, i.e. reinvest the income from DOLP in DOLP.
It will allow:
- to support DOLP
- "to correct" coin cost
- perhaps, will draw attention to a coin

Who will support my sentence ?
P.S. I like DOLP ! Smiley
P.P.S I began:
604680.72069822    0.00000001   0.25%   DOLP   BTC   [Buy]   2014-11-20 06:35:36
268336.73566088    0.00000001   0.25%   DOLP   BTC   [Buy]   2014-11-20 06:35:36
It seems to me that staking coins to earn DolpShare should not be the only way to get the dividends. There is also "Donations" for each project at www.dolpshare.com but what are these for?? I think it would be better if there was a reason to donate Dolp to projects. i.e. Donators get extra dividends from that particular project, based on the % of the total donations. Maybe the dev should consider the business model slightly create incentive for people to donate Dolp in exchange for more dividends.

But anyway, I hope the game is developed and the exchange gets more use.

Thanks for reading Smiley

Anyone can donate any project. If they want. It is not means that donators will get more dividents. Just one way to get shares - staking coins.
This is the different Dolp from other assets. You need just buy Dolp coins and get dividents from ALL projects.

Correct. So I was suggesting this should be improved (to be more like Kickstarter). Currently there lacks incentive to donate to a project, as we are best off just staking. IN addition to the advantage from having DolpShare, I think there should also be direct benefit come from donating to a project. Maybe the good dev can think about this. Just my thoughts.
legendary
It seems to me that staking coins to earn DolpShare should not be the only way to get the dividends. There is also "Donations" for each project at www.dolpshare.com but what are these for?? I think it would be better if there was a reason to donate Dolp to projects. i.e. Donators get extra dividends from that particular project, based on the % of the total donations. Maybe the dev should consider the business model slightly create incentive for people to donate Dolp in exchange for more dividends.

Anyone can donate any project. If they want. It is not means that donators will get more dividents. Just one way to get shares - staking coins.
This is the different Dolp from other assets. You need just buy Dolp coins and get dividents from ALL projects.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
time will tell what it is worth
legendary

loooool its been built already buddy, where have you been?

whats good about it? pod isnt consistent and the ficticious game that was talked about 2 or 3 months ago has still not arrived... only a dead exchange that no one uses

look at the price of doge compared to this ebola vomit

Now Dolp gives me 1-3% monfly in BTC (with price 1 sat). Just holding coins in open wallet. Doge gives me nothing.
legendary
Very strange thing. So much people crying it is not good coin and no one can help to do this coin good.
Pages:
Jump to: