Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 79. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
hello guys,
im new and in really interested in that coin, however I register on fobcoin and i dont see where I can earn dolpcoin?

Also i go to my profil and forum profile information -> signature i put :
DolphinCoin - 1st Decentralized Angel Investing Cryptocurrency, 70% Free Distribution: myadress
but not working it past only : [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6 the rest is deleted automatically ? why ? could someone help me ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I was not getting daily DOLP regularly, so I dropped the signature. But I got the dividend.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
got the BTC dividend today - first time in history, but didn't get DOLP instead. Earlier got DOLP everyday at the same time.
Something doesn't work here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Today got BTC dividend along with DOLP. But for the last two days it says "Amount too small to sent". So those small amounts of divident should be consolidated to the next payment right? Why its not done like that? Its not worth the effort to claim again, how it will be now?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
this is the 3rd day I haven't received 100x activity is there a reason for this?
Probably because you have coolcoin in your sig.
Put only DOLP stuff if you want to get more each day.

is this confirmed true? I also have only gotten my signup payout  not the daily.
3 days.

It's true, so if you want to get your daily dolphincoin share which is now activity x 500 remove everything except DOLP signature.

ok changed. will see if works. thanks  Cool

it worked for me  Grin
hope it'll works for you too.

I think it worked but im not sure if both of the payments was from mining coz I was owed 2 days  ill know tomorrow

thanks for the help

it did work I just got the calculator out

thanks again
this is the 3rd day I haven't received 100x activity is there a reason for this?

is this confirmed true? I also have only gotten my signup payout  not the daily.
3 days.

It's true, so if you want to get your daily dolphincoin share which is now activity x 500 remove everything except DOLP signature.

it worked for me  Grin

I think it worked but im not sure if both of the payments was from mining coz I was owed 2 days  ill know tomorrow

thanks for the help

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

3 days.

it worked for me  Grin
Activity: 217

3 days.

You're welcome. It will surely work 100% guaranteed. Cheers! 
Activity: 452

3 days.

Activity: 217

3 days.

Activity: 452

3 days.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dev, I suggest you to change your code (Just like Bitcoin MIXER's automated payments), to check your code in signature, even they have other signatures and pay coins daily.

legendary

i just recieved my 1st daily addition coin yesterday after deleted all except dolp link and address in my signature, and it was my 18th day.
try to delete that coolcoin on your signature.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
 it will probably be allocated for continuous development of the coin, marketing, promotions and future projects.
Activity: 407
Activity: 368
every day I receive DolphinCoin..I like this   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
We have a offical block explorer now Cheesy: http://www.dolphincoin.org:1234

http://www.dolphincoin.org:1234/tx/0599abf55c1bf6bf1e7ebb4f2b8d817774eafa39ee32b7cfdd89c299ec1f6eef

Short Link: http://www.dolphincoin.org:1234/t/DJvkDdgRB

Hash: 0599abf55c1bf6bf1e7ebb4f2b8d817774eafa39ee32b7cfdd89c299ec1f6eef
Appeared in DolphinCoin 20439 (2014-06-19 14:54:27)
Number of inputs: 1 (Jump to inputs)
Total in: 3127.71
Number of outputs: 3 (Jump to outputs)
Total out: 3129.3608
Size: 261 bytes
Fee: -1.6508
BTC address: 1NpgmgnxiSr8eknPhxMSyY25x6n51Q9xpY

+1
nice , now we have official block explorer  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: