Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 82. (Read 166383 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
My dolp wallet qt is not working. It opens and just shows white screen from yesterday.

Which version of wallet-qt you are using?
Used the version currently available in OP.

The below is what I get in windows error reporting. Any cue?
szAppName : dolphincoin-qt.exe     szAppVer : 0.7.2.0     szModName : hungapp
szModVer : 0.0.0.0     offset : 00000000     
try to delete all files excluding wallet.dat from folder ...\-your user-\AppData\roaming\Dolphincoin

That I tried the very first moment it gave issues in vain.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
My dolp wallet qt is not working. It opens and just shows white screen from yesterday.

try to delete all files excluding wallet.dat from folder ...\-your user-\AppData\roaming\Dolphincoin

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Activity: 478
Merit: 253
wallet stuck at block 14060, anyone else having this?  Huh
no its not for me
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
OP said "After June 10th, our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x100 DOLP daily until all 1B DOLP give out." Did you guys got any "additional" DOLPs?
If your signature has anything other than DOLP inside don't expect any more DOLP
its really not clear from the OP
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
To those who are having problem and didn't received their daily DOLPcoins try to removed everything, just leave  DOLP promo link in your signature. I think the program that distribute the coins was coded to send only to those with DOLPcoin in signature.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Today, haven't any dividend in BTC

I also did not got any dividend and today coins too.

same no coins for today yet.

am curious to see if I will, since I did get the 200x coins when I signed up, I know that works, and I am on the list, now to see  if the daily 100x works as I have edited my sig to include other coins etc. If it doesn't work and I edit it to just dolphin will test that too, as some people seem to have different results with how they put dolphin into their sigs.

Well, I only have dolphincoin signature since the beginning and have been getting the 100x coins everyday without problem. Anybody have other signature and still work?

I received 3 100x in last two days.
Didn't try with other signature added.

Activity: 394

am curious to see if I will, since I did get the 200x coins when I signed up, I know that works, and I am on the list, now to see  if the daily 100x works as I have edited my sig to include other coins etc. If it doesn't work and I edit it to just dolphin will test that too, as some people seem to have different results with how they put dolphin into their sigs.

Well, I only have dolphincoin signature since the beginning and have been getting the 100x coins everyday without problem. Anybody have other signature and still work?
Activity: 452

Dev can you list all the available exchanges in OP?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Price at http://www.fobcoin.com/ is only 1 sat. Sad

Is there a way to change this exchange's language to english? Some exchanges have a drop down list for selecting your preferred language, but I can't find one on this exchange.

Be aware that you can't withdraw funds from there if you don't bind your account to a mobile phone (at least this is what I understood). I'm not sure if it works with international phones. I did't tried yet and I'm not willing to give my main phone number to this site. Does somebody has any good advice?

DolphinCoin is also listed on the coinader exchange, but I've never used it and cannot vouch for it's reliability.

https://www.coinader.com/?cur=DOLP&ccur=BTC
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
xmining.org
In my opinion:
As for premine and dividends: Dev's are at the same time right and aren't right
It causes concern in people.
They (Dev's) are right that these means go for project development.
But some people are afraid of deception.
BUT!!!!
Dev's promise to develop the project - ...if and is ... it is that's good
DOLP is magnificent idea.
Let's develop this project together!!!

Time will tell!!!
You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??
We, the Dev. of DOLP got it right now. Any problem with it?

Dev, the problem is that this is similar to a premine (which is usually used in scams unless the dev makes it known before launch). We know you have the intention of distributing all the dolp and at some point it will belong to the community, but at this point, technically nobody should own it. If it is in your wallet for distribution purposes, it should not get a dividend, because it should not exist yet. You should get a dividend for amounts (in a seperate wallet) that you have mined, or bought, or earned for developing dolp and the multipool; but not the undistributed shares.

I do like this project, think it is a great/groundbreaking idea, and definitely beleive it has a future. That is why I am an investor. To make this work, there needs to be some transparancy however. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or thoughts about this, or would like help figuring out a Public Relations strategy. I would like to see this project succeed.

I agree. Could you dev please consider making changes, so that undistributed coins don't get dividends. Then it will be also more attractive to new buyers and miners  because they will get bigger dividends.

But dev need to take it from his pocket. When the distribution is over, as said projects may workout and will get real dividend. As of now let it be like that.
But if Dev's undistributed share is getting DOLP then its not fair in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??
We, the Dev. of DOLP got it right now. Any problem with it?

Dev, the problem is that this is similar to a premine (which is usually used in scams unless the dev makes it known before launch). We know you have the intention of distributing all the dolp and at some point it will belong to the community, but at this point, technically nobody should own it. If it is in your wallet for distribution purposes, it should not get a dividend, because it should not exist yet. You should get a dividend for amounts (in a seperate wallet) that you have mined, or bought, or earned for developing dolp and the multipool; but not the undistributed shares.

I do like this project, think it is a great/groundbreaking idea, and definitely beleive it has a future. That is why I am an investor. To make this work, there needs to be some transparancy however. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or thoughts about this, or would like help figuring out a Public Relations strategy. I would like to see this project succeed.

I agree. Could you dev please consider making changes, so that undistributed coins don't get dividends. Then it will be also more attractive to new buyers and miners  because they will get bigger dividends.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Who can help me - what is more profitable - to mine with scrypt or x11 on Dolph MultiPool?
Some time ago I have tried to use x11, but got less then 1 Share after 1 hour (about 0.26) with 2x7970.

If you go to http://www.dolppool.com/, you can check out the pool stats. I would see how your hashrate compares for scrypt and x11 and how many of those shares you would have earned. Its a rough calculation, but should help.
Pages:
Jump to: