Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DomeCoin [DOME] ALL HAIL DOME AND DEMOCRACY [EXCHANGED] - page 2. (Read 10290 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Another scrypt coin. Well, gotta start somewhere, right?
Fork of the latest litecoin source.
Block reward - 718 per block for all 718 pokemon.
Halving time - Rewards halve every 700,000 blocks. 50% of the coins will be mined by the first halving, 75% by the second, 87.5% by the third, etc.
Block time - 30 seconds per block, just like the vote period of democracy mode.
Difficulty Adjustment - 30 blocks.
Premine - 5 million coins in Block 1. 0.05% of total, hopefully that won't upset many of you. This is almost 7000 blocks or about 2.5 days worth of mining.
Ports - RPC: 6886 P2P:6887 (Testnet - RPC: 16886 P2P:16887)

clone ,why not add more new feature

Given that this is my first coin, I wanted to get an idea of the workload necessary for the release and maintenance of a regular coin before I add new features that no coins have.
whaaat's that a picture of anyway? A brown rock or something?

That's the dome fossil, or rather, the best picture of it I could find in the right size.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
whaaat's that a picture of anyway? A brown rock or something?
Are you kidding me? This is the same scammer that made Helixcoin and then ditched it just a couple weeks ago! The graphics are the same, both coins are based on pokemon, even the way he writes is the same:

Domecoin = "All hail dome and democracy" -- written in the [ANN] thread title
Helixcoin = "All hail Helixcoin" -- written in the OP's sig

Domecoin is based on Pokemon, as was Helixcoin. The Helix fossil and the Dome fossil are the two fossils from the original gameboy game that could be acquired and revived into pokemon.

Don't get caught being a bagholder on this one! Look at this thread if you don't believe me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-helixcoin-hxc-sha3-on-to-crystal-exchanged-489172

This dev abandoned Helixcoin within days, now they're going to do exactly the same thing here. Don't fall for this scam!

Uhhh...the similarities in the "All hail" are due to the constant chanting in the chat. Also I've been around waaay longer than https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/helix-coin-256340

I did write the thread based on the way that the helix coin dev wrote the thread since this is indeed meant to be basically a clone to helixcoin.
I'm not even going to mention that helixcoin is more advanced than this. Also if you look at my posts, I've posted a thread asking for help on building Windows Qt wallets, well after helixcoin was around. I'm not forcing anyone to uptake this coin, but keep your mistakes to yourself. Just because you got screwed over with helixcoin, it does not give you the right to go on a spree to take out your anger on someone who happened to make a similar coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Another scrypt coin. Well, gotta start somewhere, right?
Fork of the latest litecoin source.
Block reward - 718 per block for all 718 pokemon.
Halving time - Rewards halve every 700,000 blocks. 50% of the coins will be mined by the first halving, 75% by the second, 87.5% by the third, etc.
Block time - 30 seconds per block, just like the vote period of democracy mode.
Difficulty Adjustment - 30 blocks.
Premine - 5 million coins in Block 1. 0.05% of total, hopefully that won't upset many of you. This is almost 7000 blocks or about 2.5 days worth of mining.
Ports - RPC: 6886 P2P:6887 (Testnet - RPC: 16886 P2P:16887)

clone ,why not add more new feature
Activity: 98
Sherlock Holmes (HooDude) saved us all. Definitelly will skip this shit. Thanks.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Are you kidding me? This is the same scammer that made Helixcoin and then ditched it just a couple weeks ago! The graphics are the same, both coins are based on pokemon, even the way he writes is the same:

Domecoin = "All hail dome and democracy" -- written in the [ANN] thread title
Helixcoin = "All hail Helixcoin" -- written in the OP's sig

Domecoin is based on Pokemon, as was Helixcoin. The Helix fossil and the Dome fossil are the two fossils from the original gameboy game that could be acquired and revived into pokemon.

Don't get caught being a bagholder on this one! Look at this thread if you don't believe me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-helixcoin-hxc-sha3-on-to-crystal-exchanged-489172

This dev abandoned Helixcoin within days, now they're going to do exactly the same thing here. Don't fall for this scam!
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/hoodude/Scam.png
Activity: 5
tried that, still not syncing, one other thing i noticed is that in the network settings the "map port using UPnP" is greyed out. I have lots of wallets on this pc and all work fine with UpnP.

(SOLVED) it was the box "connect through proxy" was ticked, syncing now
put in in the appdata/roaming/domecoin

Hmm...should be working then.

Try this:

Click on Help->Debug Window->Console and enter this:
Code:
addnode 198.12.67.18 add
put in in the appdata/roaming/domecoin
tried your link, looks like i downloaded the qt version after all. i don't know how to follow the instructions

Where did you put the .conf file?
tried your link, looks like i downloaded the qt version after all. i don't know how to follow the instructions
hi, I have the same problem with wallet not syncing, running windows 7. i downloaded command line version as windows qt link would not work.  I added a .conf file using your example still not working, what am I doing wrong

Can you post the output of this:

Code:
domecoind.exe getpeerinfo

Here's a mirror to the Qt file: http://198.12.67.18/domecoin-qt.exe
hi, I have the same problem with wallet not syncing, running windows 7. i downloaded  windows qt.  I added a .conf file using your example still not working, what am I doing wrong
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Wow, this thread was on the third page. Guess nothing's happening with this coin either.

Let's be honest here, it takes only about 20 minutes of inactivity to be on the 3rd page now a days.   Wink
Activity: 140
Wow, this thread was on the third page. Guess nothing's happening with this coin either.
Activity: 238
Selling 10K Domecoin  PM me!
Activity: 34
DOME mining pool!

http://www.iminecoins.me/

Register your account at iMineCoins.me, then, find mining information here: http://www.iminecoins.me/gettingstarted#mining
Any work being done on the advertisement of the coin to make it popular and accepted here and there?

I've only posted it in a few forums so far, still trying to figure out the best way to spread it.
Feel free to do some advertising, I'll throw you some domecoins for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: