Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DomeCoin [DOME] ALL HAIL DOME AND DEMOCRACY [EXCHANGED] - page 3. (Read 10290 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

dome.charityminingpools.com

BRAND NEW - Need Miners!
Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Thank you very much! Send me your address for the bounty.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pool for you guys to start at.  Smiley  ^^^^
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

dome.charityminingpools.com

BRAND NEW - Need Miners!
Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Any work being done on the advertisement of the coin to make it popular and accepted here and there?
Nice 10k in no time Smiley.

That MPOS thingy does not seem that hard to setup. Testing it on DigitalOcean will see how that works out.
Copied the wallet from the linux to my windows machine and it worked nice Smiley I can see the minted blocks now.

That works too, just be sure to spend from only one wallet though, and keep an extra backup.
Copied the wallet from the linux to my windows machine and it worked nice Smiley I can see the minted blocks now.
380 blocks and 25 MH/s on the network so far.
Here is a screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/HI348StTvp

ok it seems it is working. However how to I make those coins mined on the linux to go to my windows wallet. I do not have X installed on the linux so I cannot start the qt.

After those coins mature, you can send them elsewhere with this command:

Code:
./domecoind sendtoaddress
Here is a screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/HI348StTvp

ok it seems it is working. However how to I make those coins mined on the linux to go to my windows wallet. I do not have X installed on the linux so I cannot start the qt.
Compiled the domecoind on ubuntu and ran it. It seems to be running and the cgminer is connecting to it. However it shows no shares are sent is that normal?

Can you post a screenshot?
Compiled the domecoind on ubuntu and ran it. It seems to be running and the cgminer is connecting to it. However it shows no shares are sent is that normal?
For pool mining I use cgminer.

If you're using the sample config, then just set username to domecoinrpc, password to whatever you set it to in the config, and the url will be http://127.0.0.1:6886. Also, add --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 when you run it.

Everything else is the same as if pool mining.

Let me know if you need any more help.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you need to have the domecoin executable running while mining.
With solo mining it's better set expiry 1 on cgminer or 30 like the block time?

Probably best to set expiry to 1 for now. Once the difficulty levels out you can set it a bit higher to 5.
For pool mining I use cgminer.
Any good tutorial on how to solo mine on linux? I have never done that before.

What software do you use for pool mining?
With solo mining it's better set expiry 1 on cgminer or 30 like the block time?
Any good tutorial on how to solo mine on linux? I have never done that before.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
NO pools,thats bad  Angry
Any pools? Just got the sync issue fixed it seems it needs that conf file or it will not sync.
That's a common issue with new coins, once there's a decent amount of nodes it'll find them automatically.

There aren't any pools yet, but I'm offering a bounty to whoever can get one going, and I'll give it a shot myself as soon as I can get MPOS working.
Pages:
Jump to: