Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 143. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopecoin.info is down for now.

We will be using this Tumblr to monitor the progress of the Grow Op going forward till we can get things back up!
http://grassy-hills-dopecoin.tumblr.com/

Don't forget to anyone new here visit Dopecoin.com to find out more about this coin.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I find it funny that DOPE gets smacked on because of the word DOPE. Even Snoop uses the word wtf  Huh

Drugs cloud your vision. I was having fun when I was getting high. Don't regret none of the times I was on it. That was me, Snoop Dogg: Stoner of the Year. I'm 30 years old now. Three kids. A wife. A mom. Brothers. Artists. Family. Friends. They all need me. They depend on me. I said 'Let me stop smoking dope so I can get a better vision of myself, see who I am and what I mean to the world. What I mean to my kids and what I mean to life in general.'

Also, found this interesting youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-TjBWc2mW0

The guy mentions DOPE , but then commented to me in the video comments section that DOPE doesn't mean "pot" lol...

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Finally I've managed to sync. I used the blockchain from this post, replaced wallet.dat with the one from my backup folder and used "repairwallet" command. But anyway, there is an issue to investigate, as there are people having syncing troubles.

Seems to be a good way to do it. It seems to be moving again on my side also.  Still stuck at block 1134602 also Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Finally I've managed to sync. I used the blockchain from this post, replaced wallet.dat with the one from my backup folder and used "repairwallet" command. But anyway, there is an issue to investigate, as there are people having syncing troubles.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
My wallet has been stuck at block 1134602 for the last two days. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? Windows wallet - v3.0.2.0-supr

Yes, this is a problem we are seeing. Hopefully, we can get a quick fix on this. Thanks for letting us know!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
My wallet has been stuck at block 1134602 for the last two days. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? Windows wallet - v3.0.2.0-supr
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
bought some DOPE of the dopemarket few days ago,
still didnt get them, sent an email to [email protected]

writing just incase he checks the forum

Hi Oz,

That was a test product. Let me know the amount you did and a DOPE address and I'll send it back. Thanks!
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
bought some DOPE of the dopemarket few days ago,
still didnt get them, sent an email to [email protected]

writing just incase he checks the forum
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

DopeCoin Beating out DogeCoin ?

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

We have now been added to CoinWallet.co!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

We are here, and we are busy working on things!

Also, we are on CoinofView . If you want to check that out.
legendary
It took about 4 days to fully sync my Dopecoin v3.0.2.0 wallet from scratch. Anyway, the lag problem seems to be tied to minting, when I unlock for minting, the wallet become unresponsive, lock wallet, all is ok.

Thanks for this information Grimnir! Working on a fix .
Hate to offer conflicting info but for me its unresponsive even when I'm not minting. I mean, I haven't been minting in over a month and am unable to. :/
The same.

Also 3.0.2.0 has the wrong version on the splash screen right? Unless the download link is pointing to an older version.
Yes, it has. Github has been updated, but Windows wallet was not recompiled.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
It took about 4 days to fully sync my Dopecoin v3.0.2.0 wallet from scratch. Anyway, the lag problem seems to be tied to minting, when I unlock for minting, the wallet become unresponsive, lock wallet, all is ok.

Hate to offer conflicting info but for me its unresponsive even when I'm not minting. I mean, I haven't been minting in over a month and am unable to. :/

Also 3.0.2.0 has the wrong version on the splash screen right? Unless the download link is pointing to an older version.
Just to be clear this is the latest fast start pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9a0c5a2jacdpa3d/dopefaststart.zip
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi everyone - we'll be working on a fix shortly.
legendary
I'm experiencing the same, 7 days behind. We need fix.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Is it just me or is this coin syncing very slowly?

After almost 24 hours on a dedicated server only at block: 194304

Yeah I haven't been able to sync for quite some time now. The wallet is too sluggish to get anything done and even after being left open for 48 hours it failed to catch up the 6 days it was behind. Now I'm even farther behind. Any fixes coming?
Jump to: