Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 147. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
We're waiting for the month report! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
perfeeekt, thanks for the info.
nice that we will have a monthly update soon  Cool

Thankkkssss Croxxx!  Yes, some pretty cool stuff coming down the line.  Like to wrap up some projects before the end of the year and have DOPE all boxed up nicely as a nice x-mas present for peeps!  Grin

edit: btw...  I know we have slack etc.. etc.,  I still think it would be cool to bring back our own message board might attract some new peeps also. Just an idea. We had one that was totally make shift before haha ...but, like a formal DOPE message board.

I would recommend a taiga.io "open/public project". They recently won an award as the best Agile/lean management system. They also have a wiki for things like news updates. They haveve been making constant updates to their software and it is currently open source.

Being open means no one needs to sign up to read, only sign up to write. Google and other search engines can find the stuff for SEO.

Slack seems to be the place where scammers operate. I like things to be totally open for everyone to read.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We've been contacted by Cerium Combine:
https://xcerium.com anyone heard of them ?

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Shop4Dope.com

Hi! haha ...yes, will we've narrowed it down and I'll reflect in the polls in a few minutes. We are going to buy a few domains so no worries!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Shop4Dope.com
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
perfeeekt, thanks for the info.
nice that we will have a monthly update soon  Cool

Thankkkssss Croxxx!  Yes, some pretty cool stuff coming down the line.  Like to wrap up some projects before the end of the year and have DOPE all boxed up nicely as a nice x-mas present for peeps!  Grin

edit: btw...  I know we have slack etc.. etc.,  I still think it would be cool to bring back our own message board might attract some new peeps also. Just an idea. We had one that was totally make shift before haha ...but, like a formal DOPE message board.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopecoin.com  is being transferred to a more reliable host as we speak so should be back up .

Expect the monthly update shortly ( this weekend )!   Grin

edit: I got some good news , something sooner then expected to be done!  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
C-Cex has a strong smell of scam, I'd rather stay away from this exchange.

Sounds like we all agree avoid it lol
legendary
C-Cex has a strong smell of scam, I'd rather stay away from this exchange.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

i'm willing to bet i'm not the only person reading this who's had coin stolen by C-Cex, just sayin'   Undecided

I've never even used C-cex , but I suppose people have had their coins stolen there :\

Will be trying to sort out the website out tomorrow\or Monday and fix some other things.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

i'm willing to bet i'm not the only person reading this who's had coin stolen by C-Cex, just sayin'   Undecided
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I'm going to need a payment gateway if I'm ever going to launch this.  just sayin'.  

"The Free Market Is Not Enough"

If we could get listed on c-cex, they have a payment gateway.

Good suggestion Fartbags.

Here is a video from the CryptoCannabis Conference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTdYtrs7cVQ&feature=em-subs_digest-g
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I'm going to need a payment gateway if I'm ever going to launch this.  just sayin'.  

If we could get listed on c-cex, they have a payment gateway.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
i just bought me some dopecoins. Am still some time into crypto and lately discovered dope.
now i will post here to support it (just made me an account for it)

the website is still down for me too.

Yes, having some problems with the website. We'll probably take the time to just migrate over to a new server so sit tight people.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
4thKind, man, I've already been wondering if you're alive Smiley

Good to see him alive!

Yes, we'll get that sorted out for you 4thkind  Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i just bought me some dopecoins. Am still some time into crypto and lately discovered dope.
now i will post here to support it (just made me an account for it)

the website is still down for me too.
legendary
4thKind, man, I've already been wondering if you're alive Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopecoin.com goes down too often. There is a need to change server, I believe.

Yes, we'll move to a better server. I'll get it back up and online and update the OP with the latest info.
legendary
Dopecoin.com goes down too often. There is a need to change server, I believe.
Jump to: