Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 189. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
I like the idea of advertising on various dope forums, but I think if we crowd funded this it should be in btc so we don't add sell pressure to the current dopecoin price, either that or try and get the forum to accept advertisement payment in dope.
dope did it lol
forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1362183-any-grower-want-create-strain-just-my-cryptocurrency.html

Nice, I was more talking like banner adverts etc though.
we could call Oaksterdam (marijuana university in cali)
see if we could have them arrange something for students to create one for us in return they get college credit or Dope whatever floats their boat
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I like the idea of advertising on various dope forums, but I think if we crowd funded this it should be in btc so we don't add sell pressure to the current dopecoin price, either that or try and get the forum to accept advertisement payment in dope.
dope did it lol
forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1362183-any-grower-want-create-strain-just-my-cryptocurrency.html

Nice, I was more talking like banner adverts etc though.
Child At Heart
dope did it lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
we could go advertise at a weed forum like roll it up and grasscity
"looking for marijuana grower knowledgeable in cryptocurrency"

I have an account on Grasscity just direct me to where the growers are and see if we can't fish one out lol  Grin

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/

choose the path you want to take
hydro or organic
blue pill or red pill

Thanks for this will reach out now!  Grin
Child At Heart
Growers like to remain anonymous and avoid publicity.
then why do they attend the cannabis cup in colorado?
edit:forgot to say that we are not trying to reach illegal growers but growers who can legally grow in the states if grower want to remain anonymous thats fine if we find one they could communicate anonymously in the wallet soon they dont avoid publicity growing weed and creating a new strain is like art you want people to recognize what you have made and share it with people thats why seed banks like bomb seeds exist www.bombseeds.nl/cherry-bomb.html#.VQkcRo54o50 this is one of the strains they created 
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Growers like to remain anonymous and avoid publicity.
Child At Heart

I have an account on Grasscity just direct me to where the growers are and see if we can't fish one out lol  Grin

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/

choose the path you want to take
hydro or organic
blue pill or red pill
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

I have an account on Grasscity just direct me to where the growers are and see if we can't fish one out lol  Grin
Child At Heart
now thats a dude with commitment
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Yes, he's prepared for the event in advance.
Child At Heart
Yes, there is a possibility Smiley
have you ever noticed that dude has 420 activity
legendary
Yes, there is a possibility Smiley
Child At Heart
it really is hope someone from another coin dont steal it tho
legendary
Excellent. I hope dopecoindude will be able to get someone on board. Real-world connection is the key.
Child At Heart
legendary
we should raise a bounty and have someone attend it there's a cannabis cup this year april 18-20
Don't forget that there is a high amount of unclaimed DOPEz since the swap in November. After closing the swap window some of them could be used for real-world promotion.
if this goes as planned we should also consider making our own strain and enter it in the cannabis cup and promote dope again
The key part of this plan is a "public person" who can handle with it.
we should find someone
Suggestions?
Child At Heart
we should raise a bounty and have someone attend it there's a cannabis cup this year april 18-20
Don't forget that there is a high amount of unclaimed DOPEz since the swap in November. After closing the swap window some of them could be used for real-world promotion.
if this goes as planned we should also consider making our own strain and enter it in the cannabis cup and promote dope again
we should find someone
legendary
Child At Heart
Jump to: