Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 191. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
how else can we expand Dope
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Child At Heart
Child At Heart
LOL list dankstop cuz they accept BTC POT LTC AND DOPE
i just saw btc on it but then notice the DOPE logo

which one is dankstop ? lolz
dankstop.com

Wow, didn't even know they accepted Dope I'll have to reach out to them good find Smiley
NINJA EDIT!!! I SAW IT  "good fine"
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

dankstop.com

Wow, didn't even know they accepted Dope I'll have to reach out to them good find Smiley
Child At Heart

dankstop.com
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Child At Heart
Child At Heart
A little Pitch why you should buy into Dopecoin and why its better then Bitcoin!

We are safer then bitcoins because we are faster , and we are on a better algorithm which makes us "greener" then Bitcoin who uses a lot of electricity.  We’ve been around over a year  which is rare in the alt-coin space and have a fairly good following on social media and elsewhere.  We also allow people to earn 10 % interest in their DopeCoin stash.
a weed coin with a "green" algorithm lol
i came back from the party high off my fking mind like literally i threw a can at my buddy and it hit him directly on his forehead i was aiming for his chest lol but anyways i asked where they buy some their pieces and got these sites
and they accpet BTC too so with a little persuasion we can get dope on it
http://www.afrosmoke.com/
dankstop.com

lucky i saved the the list on my phone lol or i wouldnt remember it
heres the last one tho
 www.everyonedoesit.com/
this one accepts no form of crypto
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
A little Pitch why you should buy into Dopecoin and why its better then Bitcoin!

We are safer then bitcoins because we are faster , and we are on a better algorithm which makes us "greener" then Bitcoin who uses a lot of electricity.  We’ve been around over a year  which is rare in the alt-coin space and have a fairly good following on social media and elsewhere.  We also allow people to earn 10 % interest in their DopeCoin stash.
Child At Heart
we should find more merchants going to a party and ask around (pot party)
Child At Heart
Thanks for the warm welcome dope-community.
Just read a bit about your coin and then decide to enter in because i like the spirit from first moment it looks like there are many good ideas for a dope future.

no stress and drama here and devs are really funny and open mind together ,like that too.it seems with upcoming projects and updates dope becomes stronger and stronger.  good to see activity

hold your line -keep real is a full time job! greez

We are 'dope' cool around here. No stress, no drama , no need to be talking about price every 5 minutes as all the other threads do . No FUD needed. We are cool, strong and ready to own this DOPE world of ours!   Glad for you to be around zuepfi11!  This should be fun right ? why is everyone stressin!

At the end of the day, its either you have a product that a community likes or might not as well even show up !   we plan on making that happen. We never left Dopey's vision and we will see it through to the last gasps of DOPE's breath ( or mine lol ) .
you fail to mention how Dope this coin is XD
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Just read a bit about your coin and then decide to enter in because i like the spirit from first moment it looks like there are many good ideas for a dope future.

no stress and drama here and devs are really funny and open mind together ,like that too.it seems with upcoming projects and updates dope becomes stronger and stronger.  good to see activity

We are 'dope' cool around here. No stress, no drama , no need to be talking about price every 5 minutes as all the other threads do . No FUD needed. We are cool, strong and ready to own this DOPE world of ours!   Glad for you to be around zuepfi11!  This should be fun right ? why is everyone stressin!

At the end of the day, its either you have a product that a community likes or might not as well even show up !   we plan on making that happen. We never left Dopey's vision and we will see it through to the last gasps of DOPE's breath ( or mine lol ) .
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

no stress/drama here and devs are really funny and open mind together ,like that too.it seems with upcoming projects and updates dope becomes stronger and stronger.  good to see activity

Child At Heart
we have a Dope future ahead of us

Very DOPE future ahead of us.

Tears on DOPE thanks for breaking out a bunch more categories and making me an admin over at the DOPE forum. I'll add some stuff to it soon.
sweet
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Very DOPE future ahead of us.

Tears on DOPE thanks for breaking out a bunch more categories and making me an admin over at the DOPE forum. I'll add some stuff to it soon.
Child At Heart
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
i'll send you a PM about it since the last time i gave an idea another coin claimed it theirs like manifest destiny
If I understand you right, your idea will become reality in upcoming releases.

Just found out about Dopecoin and bought me some. This one looks promising and really cheap compared to its potential:-)
Welcome!

I doubt necessity of a forum on this stage. You'd rather thoroughly explain your messaging idea.

It will help to have a message board . This way we can do giveaways and establish our own stuff. We just won't replace it with the forum pointing on the website to here.
I'd prefer using Reddit for all this stuff. This standalone altcoin forums are being abandoned ALL THE TIME, and it is really displeasing.

Speaking of which these guys don't accept any crypto (except for one) but wouldn't hurt to ask if they wanted to accept Dope
i asked some buddies where they got their grow equipment they referred me to these places
http://www.fullbloomhydroponics.net  (accepts bitcoin)
http://supercloset.com
http://www.atlantishydroponics.com
and this last one they havent confirmed how good they are since they barely ordered from it but he tolld me it looks promising
http://www.htgsupply.com
Good, there is something for dopecoindude to work on Smiley
Child At Heart
Just found out about Dopecoin and bought me some. This one looks promising and really cheap compared to its potential:-)

Hey Croxx,

Glad to have you aboard and welcome to the Dope community. We are going places far and wide!
Speaking of which these guys don't accept any crypto (except for one) but wouldn't hurt to ask if they wanted to accept Dope
i asked some buddies where they got their grow equipment they referred me to these places
http://www.fullbloomhydroponics.net  (accepts bitcoin)
http://supercloset.com
http://www.atlantishydroponics.com
and this last one they havent confirmed how good they are since they barely ordered from it but he tolld me it looks promising
http://www.htgsupply.com
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Hey Croxx,

Glad to have you aboard and welcome to the Dope community. We are going places far and wide!
Jump to: