Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 295. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
its insane, someone is buyin all the cheap dope on allcoin

its one of the smallest exchanges and dope has a 24h volume of 13.5133 BTC, thats really nice, imagine what can happen on bittrex

Maybe they know something?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Thanks, i write him also a pm, maybe he add dope today.  Smiley

Iam excited to see the new website and the new wallet soon.  Cheesy

Let me know what you find out with the dev. of Bittrex as it would be nice to get on there & get up on Cannapay.

They have a irc room too

Good point.

bittrex's IRC channel is #bittrex on freenode.
By the way,it's good to see Dopecoin back on track again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
its insane, someone is buyin all the cheap dope on allcoin

its one of the smallest exchanges and dope has a 24h volume of 13.5133 BTC, thats really nice, imagine what can happen on bittrex
Activity: 532

Let me know what you find out with the dev. of Bittrex as it would be nice to get on there & get up on Cannapay.

They have a irc room too
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

edit: Talking to Cannapay now and they want to get us on Vaultex.io as well . Anyone heard of them?
Activity: 561
20/10 IS COMING!!! BUY YOUR DRUGS HERE
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Whats up with the android wallet? I have downloaded wallets before. why does this one have to download the entire blockchain? weird.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
Does anyone know if the bittrex dev is here on bitcointalk? what is his nickname?

so maybe we can write him some pms to add dope.

Yes, he is here... i already ask him to add DOPE...

and write he back? what he say?

what is his nickname?

Do i have to do everything here Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/richiela-96390

He didn't response yet.
legendary
Does anyone know if the bittrex dev is here on bitcointalk? what is his nickname?

and write he back? what he say?

what is his nickname?
legendary

legendary

legendary

DopeCoin
DopeCoin has also burst onto the markets with its own aims.  However illegal the aims may be, the coin is geared toward facilitating the billion-dollar drug industry that depends on cryptocurrency as its main payment option. With a handful of drug retailers such as Tokin Turtle and Smoke Cartel already accepting the coin as a form of payment for purchases such as seeds, bongs and various other accessories, the price of the coin is set to rocket.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I just bought 72k DopeCoin @94 sats from https://www.allcoin.com/trade/DOPE_BTC

Get Some!  Grin

legendary
For new users, this is the new dev, new wallet, new website, dope for weed, cannapay all this is coming, it will be some big updates in the next days

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give you all a quick status update since I've been so quiet on this thread.

First of all, please apologize for the constant delays. My situation has been really totally hilarious for the past few weeks: it's been a constant flow of both good and not so good news coming in from all directions simultaneously. I have been forced to juggle priorities between a handful of equally important issues.

I have about 12 hours to empty and clean my apartment, while the launch of BDSM & FETISH is taking place today as well (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bdsm-and-fetish-mining-30th-september-9-pm-bst-801366).

When this hassle if over, I will finally be able to concentrate on getting everything organized properly.

Among other things, there will be a dedicated DOPE forum and a wiki where stuff such as ideas and proposals can be gathered in a coherent manner.

Thanks again for your patience and your support!

- Jyri

Hello everyone!

A quick update on the server switch / web page update:

- We're doing some serious revamping to the pages and it will probably take few days before all the content is back online

- DOPE Wallets for Windows and OS X can be downloaded here:

* Windows: http://dopecoin.com/wallets/dopecoin-qt.zip
   * OS X: http://dopecoin.com/wallets/dopecoin-qt.dmg

If you're having trouble synchronizing ("no block source available"), just add the line addnode=pool.altcoin.center to dopecoin.conf and restart the wallet.

Dopecoin mining pool:

While the official pool is being transferred to a new server, you can keep mining DOPE at http://pool.altcoin.center

Simply point your miner to stratum+tcp://pool.altcoin.center:1521 with your DOPE wallet address as the username and anything as a password.

More news and updates are on the way!

-j.

I still have some DOPE left .... do I have to change wallet?

I am using the android version on my blackberry!

Not for now at least.

The plans we have put together for DOPE II are so significant that a new wallet will be required, but it's going to take a while before we get that far.

Clear instructions as well as a detailed schedule will be published in this thread and on the new site as soon as the necessary backstage work is finished. =)

- Jyri

legendary
Maybe the dev can here write a little bit and not only chat, so new people see that the dev is also very active here.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
i smell also moon for [CCN] Cannacoin and [THC] Hempcoin, both are also joining cannapay on 20. october with dope

The whole industry will see a bump.
Jump to: