Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 296. (Read 635456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
i smell also moon for [CCN] Cannacoin and [THC] Hempcoin, both are also joining cannapay on 20. october with dope
legendary
Activity: 1120
I smell MOON FOR DOPE, MARYJ AND CANN!!!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
holy shit Confirmend by dev

1000 DOPECOIN (DOPE) = 1 Gram of Marijuana - CONFIRMED BY DEV!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9201338

DOPECOIN HASHRATE HIT 1GH/S

DEV confirmed deal to buy weed!!! BTC BTC BTC

1000 DOPECOIN (DOPE) = 1 Gram of Marijuana - CONFIRMED BY DEV!!!
[/quote]

somebody care to tell me where dev confirmed this?
Can't find anything about it
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
MARYJ also accepting buying weed with MARYJCOINS!!! HUGE NEWS ON ALL DOPE COINS!!!
Activity: 532
I'm thinking of setting up a irc tip bot for dope... if the new dev and users would like that is.

I could also set it up so we can random sends to active users too, eg !spreadthesmoke 1000 and that would share 1000 coins between any active users in the irc room.
legendary
According to http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dopecoin/ you can buy 1% of the currency with about 1 BTC. Who wouldn't want to hold 1% of Darkcoin or BlackCoin for example. Smiley

Correct. Buy MARYJ, DOPE, CANN and sell all your other coins for some nice profit on those coins and buy double the amount back of the coins that you sold today Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
According to http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dopecoin/ you can buy 1% of the currency with about 1 BTC. Who wouldn't want to hold 1% of Darkcoin or BlackCoin for example. Smiley
legendary
Is DOPE happening?

Don't know. DOPE, MARYJ. I'm sure one of those will be a lot higher in the next days.  20 th October is the day Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Is DOPE happening?
Activity: 561
Is fortresscrypto looking into DOPE, and buy it on 20th of October?
legendary
Why buying DOPE now?

legendary
Wondering if DOPE will get a big boost on 20th of October...

https://twitter.com/AltcoinAlerts/status/522253280903065600

legendary
just a small tick of demand sent DOPE to 500 sats.  Can you say undervalued?   Cool

500 sats if it hit Bittrex. I want to buy some dope with DOPECOIN Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
just a small tick of demand sent DOPE to 500 sats.  Can you say undervalued?   Cool
Activity: 84
This coin will be the CANN of Europe!

Dope is a harsh term in North America but in Europe dope = weed. It's a regular thing.

This coin is going to be huge.

This coin is going to be dope.
Activity: 84
This coin will be the CANN of Europe!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
mine some now, while its easy. soon it will explode!
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
this coin got takeover dont surprised when its abandoned as someone was accumulating under 10sats

We aren't going anywhere. We are taking this coin to the moon!  Grin
Activity: 616
this coin got takeover dont surprised when its abandoned as someone was accumulating under 10sats

Do you think so... read this Wink

The dogecoin mining thing worked out pretty well. The thing where you can mine dogecoin and litecoin at once. I'm not sure how it all works.

What if you could mine upwards in a longer sequence of scrypt coins with higher mining difficulties at each stage DOPE -> THC -> PotCoin -> dogecoin -> litecoin all at once? Is that possible?

Soon after, the sequence would probably end up DOPE -> DOGE -> LTC because DopeCoins mining difficulty would increase past The Hemp Coin and PotCoin.

What do people think about this? Start using the dogecoin source code so people can mine dogecoin and dopecoin at the same time. I think dogecoin supporters would also support dopecoin. Right now people can mine LTC + DOGE at the same time. They would rather mine DOGE + DOPE.

It would be revolutionary if you could mine DOPE + DOGE + LTC.

Interesting. But do you think that DOGE miners will start mining DOPE?

I think there would be a good cross over between the two groups. I do like the idea.

Should we hold another IRC meeting this week?  Grin

This would be amazing! Merged mining + counter party would be huge.

It would set DopeCoin apart as the best marijuana coin technological wise.

DopeCoin is back and better than ever.

CANN has a nice idea with a dispensary owner pegging dope to a coin. We should get some dispensary owners in on DOPE early. Before it switches to DogeCoins source code and goes to 5000 satoshi.

il make a coin and peg a price baam millionaires lol
legendary

Do you think so... read this Wink

The dogecoin mining thing worked out pretty well. The thing where you can mine dogecoin and litecoin at once. I'm not sure how it all works.

What if you could mine upwards in a longer sequence of scrypt coins with higher mining difficulties at each stage DOPE -> THC -> PotCoin -> dogecoin -> litecoin all at once? Is that possible?

Soon after, the sequence would probably end up DOPE -> DOGE -> LTC because DopeCoins mining difficulty would increase past The Hemp Coin and PotCoin.

What do people think about this? Start using the dogecoin source code so people can mine dogecoin and dopecoin at the same time. I think dogecoin supporters would also support dopecoin. Right now people can mine LTC + DOGE at the same time. They would rather mine DOGE + DOPE.

It would be revolutionary if you could mine DOPE + DOGE + LTC.

Interesting. But do you think that DOGE miners will start mining DOPE?

I think there would be a good cross over between the two groups. I do like the idea.

Should we hold another IRC meeting this week?  Grin

This would be amazing! Merged mining + counter party would be huge.

It would set DopeCoin apart as the best marijuana coin technological wise.

DopeCoin is back and better than ever.

CANN has a nice idea with a dispensary owner pegging dope to a coin. We should get some dispensary owners in on DOPE early. Before it switches to DogeCoins source code and goes to 5000 satoshi.
Jump to: