Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 3. (Read 635469 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
No not a troll.  First mined Dope in 2014 when gpu's could mine Scrypt coins.  Sold the highs, bought the lows, staked like a mofo.

Unfortunately Dope is only listed on a couple of shitty exchanges now, %50 of the coin is controlled by top 5 wallets and this btcann is neglected.  Discord is for teenage gamers.

ATH of 2500sat, current price 17sat + delisted from Trex = coin Ded.

So long Dope, may you RIP, it was a fun journey, thanks to all who made it possible.

Admitting you're using a sockpuppet account to spread fud. Use your real account since you are a "long term supporter".
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
No not a troll.  First mined Dope in 2014 when gpu's could mine Scrypt coins.  Sold the highs, bought the lows, staked like a mofo.

Unfortunately Dope is only listed on a couple of shitty exchanges now, %50 of the coin is controlled by top 5 wallets and this btcann is neglected.  Discord is for teenage gamers.

ATH of 2500sat, current price 17sat + delisted from Trex = coin Ded.

So long Dope, may you RIP, it was a fun journey, thanks to all who made it possible.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Ded!

Troll? Go to Discord  channel and see yourself how ded it is Cheesy
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
been pretty quite lately
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Any updates?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
AdaM,

Thanks for the insight.  Rare for devs to actually communicate.

I like the idea of DEX, coin community controlled exchanges.

Exchanges should be a utility, not all powerful gateways.

My strong suggestion is to not rebrand, just spin off a new code base, bcash style.
2 for 1.
PENG did a nice conversion to PIVX code.

Many options for the future.
Activity: 6
Hey guys,

After 5 long years, our relationship with Bittrex is, unfortunately, coming to an end.
I was informed this morning that this decision is final and all DopeCoin holders are instructed to remove their coins from the exchange by the delisting date.

Don't panic.

We are available for trading on Mercatox and available for Atomic swaps on Komodo. Additionally, we are having great discussions with several exchanges at the moment and negotiating listing terms.

The DopeCoin project is not going anywhere, in fact the exact opposite is about to occur.

Over the last 2 years, we have spent our time wisely developing our own payment gateway and advertising exchange which we are preparing to beta launch early next month. The purpose of this technology is not to simply exist and be added as an asset to our infrastructure but instead, we intend to completely disrupt several very large industries such as the legal marijuana industry and crypto, with our much needed technology.

There is no other cannabis cryptocurrency in existence that can compete with our technology.

With that being said, this past week has exposed some flaws in our infrastructure that we are rapidly working to correct.

One of those problems was allowing a 3rd party like Bittrex to be perceived as such a critical factor in our operation. The reality is that this is simply an exchange.
There are many exchanges including a whole bunch of new promising companies that will likely blow up during the next bull run.  We will not make this mistake again and are actively communicating with several exchanges with regards to listing.

Another issue that we need to address immediately is our community building.

I will admit over the last year I dropped the ball on this and instead focused heavily on developing our tech and racing to get it ready for market as soon as possible. In reality, I am more of a tech recluse and I recognize my lack of skillset in the community building department.
Luckily, we have some great community members who are awesome at this and are stepping up to the plate to tackle this issue head-on. We have had some legends take on this task in the past such as @DopeCoinDude  and @Goldie. and we will surely see new champions emerge over the coming months.

With that being said we are looking for the communities help and already have plans for massive giveaways and the approval and funding of community-driven projects.

We have some amazing technology preparing to launch and massive partnerships pending that we expect to announce within the next month in combination with Tier 1 media coverage.

What a great opportunity to capture new community members and breath new life into our project.

Additionally, we will be hiring a full time dedicated community manager over the coming weeks to ensure our chances of success and to attack this problem head-on.

Our team is deep in discussions at the moment deciding if our best move is to simply leave DopeCoin the way it is and get on new exchanges, rebrand/upgrade the technology and then get new exchange listings, or simply rebrand Dopecoin using the existing tech and get on new exchange listings.

Please let us know what you think.

There is an "Ask me anything" zoom call scheduled for tomorrow morning if you would like to attend: It is scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am (GMT +7)

Adam Howell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/191427365

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,191427365# US (New York)
+14086380968,,191427365# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 191 427 365
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fdx27SMvW

Remember guys, we started this project 5 years with absolutely no premine and no external investment. DopeCoin had a market cap of less than 40k for around 3 years!  That same year we soared to 25 million.

Our journey is just beginning.

Best regards,

Adam Howell

Hi, Dopey. I heard you're trying to make big changes on Dopecoin and I'm so excited to see how far you can go. I would like to suggest a Project (Real good one) knowns as Ark Ecosystem. (Ark). It's a DPOS based ecosystem fully ready to deploy Sidechains or Bridgechains cryptocurrencies.

Ark: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

They will release May 28th "Ark Deployer" that will make easier deploy blockchains using Ark codebase (Desktop, Mobile Wallet and Explorer) all fully ready to deploy and run. Why don't you make a try? Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 20
great job , always fun to load at entry point range years later Kiss
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hey guys,

After 5 long years, our relationship with Bittrex is, unfortunately, coming to an end.
I was informed this morning that this decision is final and all DopeCoin holders are instructed to remove their coins from the exchange by the delisting date.

Don't panic.

We are available for trading on Mercatox and available for Atomic swaps on Komodo. Additionally, we are having great discussions with several exchanges at the moment and negotiating listing terms.

The DopeCoin project is not going anywhere, in fact the exact opposite is about to occur.

Over the last 2 years, we have spent our time wisely developing our own payment gateway and advertising exchange which we are preparing to beta launch early next month. The purpose of this technology is not to simply exist and be added as an asset to our infrastructure but instead, we intend to completely disrupt several very large industries such as the legal marijuana industry and crypto, with our much needed technology.

There is no other cannabis cryptocurrency in existence that can compete with our technology.

With that being said, this past week has exposed some flaws in our infrastructure that we are rapidly working to correct.

One of those problems was allowing a 3rd party like Bittrex to be perceived as such a critical factor in our operation. The reality is that this is simply an exchange.
There are many exchanges including a whole bunch of new promising companies that will likely blow up during the next bull run.  We will not make this mistake again and are actively communicating with several exchanges with regards to listing.

Another issue that we need to address immediately is our community building.

I will admit over the last year I dropped the ball on this and instead focused heavily on developing our tech and racing to get it ready for market as soon as possible. In reality, I am more of a tech recluse and I recognize my lack of skillset in the community building department.
Luckily, we have some great community members who are awesome at this and are stepping up to the plate to tackle this issue head-on. We have had some legends take on this task in the past such as @DopeCoinDude  and @Goldie. and we will surely see new champions emerge over the coming months.

With that being said we are looking for the communities help and already have plans for massive giveaways and the approval and funding of community-driven projects.

We have some amazing technology preparing to launch and massive partnerships pending that we expect to announce within the next month in combination with Tier 1 media coverage.

What a great opportunity to capture new community members and breath new life into our project.

Additionally, we will be hiring a full time dedicated community manager over the coming weeks to ensure our chances of success and to attack this problem head-on.

Our team is deep in discussions at the moment deciding if our best move is to simply leave DopeCoin the way it is and get on new exchanges, rebrand/upgrade the technology and then get new exchange listings, or simply rebrand Dopecoin using the existing tech and get on new exchange listings.

Please let us know what you think.

There is an "Ask me anything" zoom call scheduled for tomorrow morning if you would like to attend: It is scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am (GMT +7)

Adam Howell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/191427365

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,191427365# US (New York)
+14086380968,,191427365# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 191 427 365
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fdx27SMvW

Remember guys, we started this project 5 years with absolutely no premine and no external investment. DopeCoin had a market cap of less than 40k for around 3 years!  That same year we soared to 25 million.

Our journey is just beginning.

Best regards,

Adam Howell
Yeah. I used to love bittrex but they seem to have gone the corporate route and have lost what crypto is all about. I seem them listing so many new coins that scream scam to me.

People already start speaking out on their twitter page. Hopefully Bittrex will listen to their users and make right decisions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hopefully Bittrex review the project, see its big potential and reconsider the delisting. Dope has been listed there for almost 5 ears if I'm not mistaken!

Yeah. I used to love bittrex but they seem to have gone the corporate route and have lost what crypto is all about. I seem them listing so many new coins that scream scam to me.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Hopefully Bittrex review the project, see its big potential and reconsider the delisting. Dope has been listed there for almost 5 ears if I'm not mistaken!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Due to the recent vulnerabilities discovered with the ZeroCoin protocol, we have decided to postpone our rebrand and tech upgrade to the PIVX codebase indefinitely.

Our team is actively looking for alternative options as we aim to provide our users with the latest and safest blockchain technology.

In the meantime, we are preparing for the imminent beta release of the Grow Advertising platform are scheduled to go live with our first partner on June 5th.

While this sucks its the best decision regarding security of the chain. Does dash suffer from the fake MN exploit? Dope or whatever it becomes doesn't need a secondary layer of privacy such as zcoin or whatever is next for pivx.

It's also time to start brainstorming new names and brand ideas for dope to transform into.

This is already in the pipeline.   Rebrand is imminent and it will allow us to cater to several more industries which is huge.  I operate a business that caters to the Forex markets and already have plans and budget allocation to expand our advertising efforts onto the Grow platform once it goes live.

Very Excited for the future of this project and I'm personally invested and adding to my holdings accordingly.

I think you missed you the part where the rebrand of dope was shuttered as well. Seems trex has an issue with the name grow. Don't let this username fool you, I am kept in the loop with dope via another username that was sadly lost on here probably due to the db breach awhile back.
Really hoping that the negotiations with bittrex go well and Dopecoin will stay there Roll Eyes
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Join us on discord and telegram for updates. Adams working his balls off to correct this...no ones going away and work is continuing to take dope to the next level..
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
dopey and devs, Dopecoin will be removed from bittrex soon!!! They just announced. All gone?

Bittrex
The BTC-DOPE market will be removed on May 24th, 2019

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027926752
dopey and devs, Dopecoin will be removed from bittrex soon!!! They just announced. All gone?
Activity: 15
Hey peeps, I am one the witnesses over on smoke.io and I would love to get DOPE on smoke and join the cannabis social network for updates? How can we talk to make this happen
Pages:
Jump to: