Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 301. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Wow, thanks for the heads-up!  great news no doubt. We'll have things up and running smoothly by then. Thanks!

Cool.

I was researching all the marijuana coins. At a $5000 market cap this coin is selling for so cheap. This is surprising.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Wow, thanks for the heads-up!  great news no doubt. We'll have things up and running smoothly by then. Thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I still have some DOPE left .... do I have to change wallet?

I am using the android version on my blackberry!

Not for now at least.

The plans we have put together for DOPE II are so significant that a new wallet will be required, but it's going to take a while before we get that far.

Clear instructions as well as a detailed schedule will be published in this thread and on the new site as soon as the necessary backstage work is finished. =)

- Jyri
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I still have some DOPE left .... do I have to change wallet?

I am using the android version on my blackberry!

The official pool is running again - payouts should be on the way!

Thank you, aaron_m! =)

- Jyri
Moving DOPE web site(s) to a new server - some downtime is expected!

Keep watching this thread for updates!

You can reach me in the channel #dopecoin at Freenode

- Jyri

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
getting quiet around here

Checking in on things as we speak  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
getting quiet around here
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Sorry, for lack of updates Dope community!  But, things are progressing just fine  Wink

Should have some really good news starting next week!  So stay tune!

Cant wait to hear the news.
And also thanks for you effort.

Greet Boneee
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give you all a quick status update since I've been so quiet on this thread.

First of all, please apologize for the constant delays. My situation has been really totally hilarious for the past few weeks: it's been a constant flow of both good and not so good news coming in from all directions simultaneously. I have been forced to juggle priorities between a handful of equally important issues.

I have about 12 hours to empty and clean my apartment, while the launch of BDSM & FETISH is taking place today as well (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bdsm-and-fetish-mining-30th-september-9-pm-bst-801366).

When this hassle if over, I will finally be able to concentrate on getting everything organized properly.

Among other things, there will be a dedicated DOPE forum and a wiki where stuff such as ideas and proposals can be gathered in a coherent manner.

Thanks again for your patience and your support!

- Jyri

Thanks for your effort to get this coin going agian.
I am not posting match lately , dont have match time for it.
But you have my full support.

Greet Boneeee
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give you all a quick status update since I've been so quiet on this thread.

First of all, please apologize for the constant delays. My situation has been really totally hilarious for the past few weeks: it's been a constant flow of both good and not so good news coming in from all directions simultaneously. I have been forced to juggle priorities between a handful of equally important issues.

I have about 12 hours to empty and clean my apartment, while the launch of BDSM & FETISH is taking place today as well (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bdsm-and-fetish-mining-30th-september-9-pm-bst-801366).

When this hassle if over, I will finally be able to concentrate on getting everything organized properly.

Among other things, there will be a dedicated DOPE forum and a wiki where stuff such as ideas and proposals can be gathered in a coherent manner.

- Jyri

Thanks for the update, Jyri. We all very much appreciate your efforts to rehabilitate this coin.

Jyri looks like an all-star!

It's nice to have him supporting DopeCoin.

http://fi.linkedin.com/in/jyrihovila

I hope you don't mind me posting that info. You posted your pic so I assumed you were into being a public figure.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Sorry, for lack of updates Dope community!  But, things are progressing just fine  Wink

Should have some really good news starting next week!  So stay tune!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello everyone!

- Jyri

Welcome Jyri!  The community is glad to have you aboard. We are looking forward to making this all happen! :-)
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Hello everyone!

- Jyri

Thanks for the update, Jyri. We all very much appreciate your efforts to rehabilitate this coin.
Hello everyone!

- Jyri

legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Whaaat? Coin live again??

Why course its alive!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Whaaat? Coin live again??

Yes, and much more on the way.
Activity: 82