Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 307. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hi everyone!

It's been a super hectic 24+ hours back here!

Altcoin.Center pool is now up and running - and you can mine Dope there, of course!

Check out the details at http://altcoin.center/

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Got an eye back on this coin now.  Congrats dopecoindude and team, I gave up on you guys, way to power through and bring it back to life.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
this is good i like to see takeovers by good people
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Dopecoindude here,

To be clear I have all assets of DopeCoin going forward including Dopey's BTCtalk handle here and other Dopecoin related properties going forward. We are in the process of a transition and wanted to let you know we mean business!   Tongue

Also, Dopey, will still be a integral part ( he is the founder of Dopecoin for crying out loud!) and we look forward to still having him around going forward.

Finally,  I'll be using the Dopecoindude handle , but obviously for "editing" various posts here like the original post.  

Thanks for being patient everyone and great things to come!

This inspires confidence!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Fast sync instructions

Download http://dopecoin.com/bootstrap.dat

Backup wallet
Close wallet
put bootstrap.dat in %appdata%/dopecoin
Start wallet

This will then sync the blocks from the file rather than network and get you up to date faster
Activity: 532
Pool payouts fixed, somebody tried to do a large manual withdraw, more than the wallet could do in a single transaction (too many inputs), so it caused all payouts to stall.  I got no alerts or messages so had no idea it had stalled.

You can use the main node also, Now there is a clear path I'll also set up a few more nodes.

addnode=pool.dopecoin.com
Activity: 756
Not going to be cheap for long   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
DOPE IS BACK!!! AND CHEAP Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I bombarded you with emails my apologies! Check those when you get a second Smiley

No problem - just keep them coming! Grin

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Ok, back to my DopecoinDude handle here Smiley

Thanks Jyri! got your response.
Anyone have a couple addnodes for me?  I can't get the wallet to sync.

addnode=pool.altcoin.center

We're still in the process of setting our systems up so disruptions may occur.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

No luck Ill try again tomorrow  Thanks!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Dopecoindude here,

To be clear I have all assets of DopeCoin going forward including Dopey's BTCtalk handle here and other Dopecoin related properties going forward. We are in the process of a transition and wanted to let you know we mean business!   Tongue

Also, Dopey, will still be a integral part ( he is the founder of Dopecoin for crying out loud!) and we look forward to still having him around going forward.

Finally,  I'll be using the Dopecoindude handle , but obviously for "editing" various posts here like the original post.  

Thanks for being patient everyone and great things to come!
I bombarded you with emails my apologies! Check those when you get a second Smiley

No problem - just keep them coming! Grin

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Jyri,

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Also, getting the operator of the official Dopecoin Pool to payout everybody's coins that we mined there would be nice, too. Not sure why this hasn't been brought up on this tread before. This is down right theft not paying out coins for months.

Talking to Dopey right now and he'll be letting me know the credentials to fix this problem shortly.  Don't worry you'll be given your coins!

Thanks. Much appreciated for all your efforts.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also, getting the operator of the official Dopecoin Pool to payout everybody's coins that we mined there would be nice, too. Not sure why this hasn't been brought up on this tread before. This is down right theft not paying out coins for months.

Talking to Dopey right now and he'll be letting me know the credentials to fix this problem shortly.  Don't worry you'll be given your coins!
Perhaps we could look at Razor's TOR technology and integrate it into Dope2. TOR would be a HUGE PLUS.

Tor can be both an asset and a problem. The asset part is pretty obvious to anyone who knows the Tor system.

Problems arise from the fact that it is very easy to maintain an up-to-date list of all Tor nodes out there, and enforce sanctions against the participating hosts.

The way I see it, Tor is/was a good testing ground for something that Dope2 could do in a much better way - most importantly without revealing the IP addresses of the nodes.

This too will require some further brainstorming.

The operator of the official Dopecoin Pool has just changed. Wink The current one is "a bit" busy right now, but will take on this too ASAP.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Perhaps we could look at Razor's TOR technology and integrate it into Dope2. TOR would be a HUGE PLUS.

Jump to: