Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 309. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Just let me know the plans so that i can start creating a hype, we need to try to get on Bittrex. It is all based on hyping your coin to get listed there.

I would love to - but simply do not have the time right now. We've been working 24/7 for the past couple of weeks to get everything set up and the rush will continue until the launch tomorrow.

Also, instead of just giving a dictatorial announcement of what will happen, we'll rather tune in to what the Dopecoin fans have in mind and come up with A Perfect (tm) solution based on the collective brainpower. So, before anything definitive can be said, a meeting of the wise will have to take place.

What I can tell right now is that Dopecoin will soon include

- Kimoto Gravity Well
- A secure messaging system a la Bitmessage
- 100% P2P coin mixing feature (no central servers required)

A lot more is cooking under the surface, but as I said, we'll need a bit more time and preparing before it's time for the hype to kick in. Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Can the new dev please discuss his plans? What is possible? What is not possible?

I want to do the marketing for the new DOPE, but i need to know the plan.

Hello, world!

Sorry for the delay in answering - we've been extremely busy setting up our systems for the 9/11 @ 9:11 launch.

Placebo, we'll get back to your question within a day or two. Thank you for your patience!

Dopecoindude, the IRC channel is an excellent thing! I'll be there as well ASAP.

Altcoin.Center will also be providing a discussion board for each coin so that's another great place to give feedback, make proposals etc.

Again, sorry for the delay in communications!

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center dev crew lead

Just let me know the plans so that i can start creating a hype, we need to try to get on Bittrex. It is all based on hyping your coin to get listed there.
Can the new dev please discuss his plans? What is possible? What is not possible?

Hello, world!

Sorry for the delay in answering - we've been extremely busy setting up our systems for the 9/11 @ 9:11 launch.

Placebo, we'll get back to your question within a day or two. Thank you for your patience!

Dopecoindude, the IRC channel is an excellent thing! I'll be there as well ASAP.

Altcoin.Center will also be providing a discussion board for each coin so that's another great place to give feedback, make proposals etc.

Again, sorry for the delay in communications!

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center dev crew lead
So much is happening behind the scenes right now!

Stay tuned! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So Dopey gave me access to everything including GitHub with the source code of DopeCoin. I'm just waiting for the dev. team to get back to me then we can start this process.

I'll open up a new IRC channel ( or keep the old one ) not sure yet, so we can have everyone's input on things. Thanks for being patient all!

edit: I think also with anon. marketplaces like openbazaar opening up this is a great opportunity for a coin like Dope to get back up and running. I can see a marketplace around all the other coins for items established there. 

Great Stuff. I would say, finally. If i can do something to help, please let me know. I don't mind to promote DOPE a little, but we need a good plan, look at what i was able to achieve on Ethan....

Haha yes , finally is right.  I'll let you know for sure any help promoting Dope going forward will be key for sure.
legendary
So Dopey gave me access to everything including GitHub with the source code of DopeCoin. I'm just waiting for the dev. team to get back to me then we can start this process.

I'll open up a new IRC channel ( or keep the old one ) not sure yet, so we can have everyone's input on things. Thanks for being patient all!

edit: I think also with anon. marketplaces like openbazaar opening up this is a great opportunity for a coin like Dope to get back up and running. I can see a marketplace around all the other coins for items established there. 

Great Stuff. I would say, finally. If i can do something to help, please let me know. I don't mind to promote DOPE a little, but we need a good plan, look at what i was able to achieve on Ethan....
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I herd the heartbleed has been conquered, is it true?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Maybe, we should set-up a place for everyone to give their input and suggestions  with the dev team?

Set up a time and place and go from there.

That seems like a good idea to me

Green Boneee
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Maybe, we should set-up a place for everyone to give their input and suggestions  with the dev team?

Set up a time and place and go from there.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
So looks like I have a person/team who is willing to help build out a fork of DopeCoin. They just have to finish up a few things and we'll start working on it  Smiley

that's some great news. Thanks for the work you put in.

Greet Boneee

It's nice to see this coin making a come back. All my coins are in my android wallet. Will the android wallet continue to work/be maintained after the fork?

I really don't no. But if you can put em on a windows wallet, i would do that. Just to be sure.

Greet Boneee

Or, just pull it to the QT for the time being.
So looks like I have a person/team who is willing to help build out a fork of DopeCoin. They just have to finish up a few things and we'll start working on it  Smiley

Greet Boneee

It's nice to see this coin making a come back. All my coins are in my android wallet. Will the android wallet continue to work/be maintained after the fork?

I really don't no. But if you can put em on a windows wallet, i would do that. Just to be sure.

Greet Boneee
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Greet Boneee

Greet Boneee
legendary

i would say, finally Smiley When you check coins like Ethan with 67M available and trading at 170 sats yesterday, then with the right people Dope should also be able to get to 170 sats. Adding on c-cex or bittrex and we are back in business.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
some nice buying Cheesy If Dope is looking for a new dev, then let me, i can get one Wink

Then you need to contact Dopecoindude, he is the one putting in all the work. And looking for a new dev.

Greet Boneee

Did you contact Dopecoindude ?

Greet Boneee

Someone contacted Dopecoindude indeed.

You did ?

Will who wants to fork it and go from there ?  We need a dev. team to do so.
some nice buying Cheesy If Dope is looking for a new dev, then let me, i can get one Wink

Then you need to contact Dopecoindude, he is the one putting in all the work. And looking for a new dev.

Greet Boneee

Greet Boneee

That's good to hear, hope all works out

Greet Boneee
legendary

Greet Boneee

Greet Boneee

Jump to: