Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 315. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Tusk tusk tusk. 8 satoshi price atm. Seems there is no future for my 23k dopecoins. I was hoping for the price to go up, but meh i needed to sell when it was 500 satoshi... such big lost much cry.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ha.

R I P

Dopecoin

2/15/2014 - 7/15/2014

Its only dead when dopey gives up on dopecoin, and he did't give up, he is looking for a new lead dev.

Greet Boneee

He couldn't even be bothered to log in himself and make that announcement.   What a total shit show.
Activity: 143
ha.

R I P

Dopecoin

2/15/2014 - 7/15/2014

Its only dead when dopey gives up on dopecoin, and he did't give up, he is looking for a new lead dev.

Greet Boneee
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ha.

R I P

Dopecoin

2/15/2014 - 7/15/2014
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Trading  has gone up allot:

24 HR VOLUME
0.719 BTC

Hope is enough to stay in mintpal

Greet Boneee

Unfortunately it doesn't count anymore Sad

24 HR VOLUME
0.719 BTC

Greet Boneee

I did notice it going up hopefully someone sees this as still a potential coin.

I really hope so, this should not and here

Greet Boneee
I'm seriously impressed with how far this coin got  Grin When I saw the name at launch I didn't take it seriously lol

Well i think you make the same connection i make with the word: Dope, but i can mean more then just drug

Greet Boneee
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I'm seriously impressed with how far this coin got  Grin When I saw the name at launch I didn't take it seriously lol
Ya, I know what you mean lol....I was like DopeCoin huh hahaha.....
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
OMFG i had all dopecoins on mintpal,and now wallet wont sync...damn devs. nubs.Coin that u can buy weed for it,and they failed Cheesy

My wallet syncs fine on mintpal.

I mean private wallet,but now its fine sorry about the post . 2.1.00 version and i just removed .lock from roaming,and restarted and im sync now.So i can send all coins from mintpal and keep them till new devs come to save this coin.Well u must understand that many ppl arent happy,but i hope some devs come.

No worries!  Smiley I hope also!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
OMFG i had all dopecoins on mintpal,and now wallet wont sync...damn devs. nubs.Coin that u can buy weed for it,and they failed Cheesy

I mean private wallet,but now its fine sorry about the post . 2.1.00 version and i just removed .lock from roaming,and restarted and im sync now.So i can send all coins from mintpal and keep them till new devs come to save this coin.Well u must understand that many ppl arent happy,but i hope some devs come.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

24 HR VOLUME
0.719 BTC

Greet Boneee

I did notice it going up hopefully someone sees this as still a potential coin.

24 HR VOLUME
0.719 BTC

Greet Boneee
Activity: 280
Anyone have a list of active nodes?
is the coin remove to the mintpal?

Mintpal posted a twitter that they will remove dopcoin, because there has not been a lot  trading.
Coins should have to meet a 'volume traded' standard over 'x' amount of time in order to stay listed.
But sins they posted it on twitter the trading volume has cone up to: 0.406 BT so hope the don't drop dopecoin.
Also don't no if anyone came forward to be the lead dev.

Greet Boneee
Activity: 322
is the coin remove to the mintpal?

I don't understand why you would use a exchanges as a wallet, but my wallet is sync.

Greet Boneee
Activity: 417
wowwwwww mintpal dropping dope?!?!?! someone blow up on mintpal please Sad

Looks like someone has read your message:
PRICE               DOPE                            BTC
0.00000007    21027.01661793           0.00147189
0.00000006           13850199.10890970   0.83101194

Greet Boneee
Jump to: